Ex Boyfriend: Ford Lied Under Oath

Report: Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s Ex-Boyfriend Says She Coached A Friend Before Taking A Polygraph Test

MITCHELL: Had — have you ever given tips or advice to somebody who was looking to take a polygraph test?

FORD: Never.

And:

MITCHELL: Have you ever had discussions with anyone, beside your attorneys, on how to take a polygraph?

Just more bullshit from Tucker Carlson and Daily Caller. Why didn't Trump authorize the FBI to question Dr. Ford and Kavanaugh and all related witnesses? SHAM!

You snowflakes keep reciting those lies your puppet masters keep writing for you.

ALL of it has been proven true - she lied her ass off. She was NEVER credible.

No idea where.

No idea when.

No idea how she got there.

No idea how she got home.

Admitted intoxicated.

No witnesses.

The 4 witnesses she did identify say it never happened.

She lied about her fear of flying.

She admitted therapist notes contradicted her claims.

She never told anyone / her family.

She never reported it.

She never filed charges - even now.

The expert prosecutor said she has LESS THAN NOTHING

The FBI says she's got nothing.

...and still you pathetic, hate-driven snowflakes refuse to accept it, insist Kavanaugh is guilty until proven innocent, insist the burden of proof is on him (probably because you know Ford has none)...

The 7th FBI investigation only proved FORD was / is the liar.

Reported
Recorded
Documented.
Done Deal

But wait - ADMITTED Sexual assaulter SENATOR Booker says attacking a woman is grounds for no govt position....then why is he still in the Senate?

Then Booker says we should deny Kavanaugh his Confirmation EVEN IF KAVANAUGH IS NOT FOUND GUILTY....

:wtf:

STFU & confirm the man already!

Its kinda obvious she would say no one helped her.

I mean she was applying for a job. I'm sure if she were hired her employer wouldn't want to hear about that polygraph help.
An amateur with zero experience with polygraphs must be a great polygraph coach :rolleyes:
Provide the link / evidence that she is a rookie / novice. Another thread has a link showing Ford has an ex FBI friend who may have helped her prep...
You have no evidence she has any skill at it, the person denied she helped, and the writer of the anonymous letter has never met Ford.
Yoh have no evidence of anything.

It has been proven Ford is a liar, perjured, false accuser.

'Nuff Said.
Where was it proven? Do you have a link?
The links are all over multiple threads, even the basis for numerous threads, dumbass.

Bwuhahahaha

An amateur with zero experience with polygraphs must be a great polygraph coach :rolleyes:
Provide the link / evidence that she is a rookie / novice. Another thread has a link showing Ford has an ex FBI friend who may have helped her prep...
You have no evidence she has any skill at it, the person denied she helped, and the writer of the anonymous letter has never met Ford.

'Nuff Said.
The links are all over multiple threads, even the basis for numerous threads, dumbass.

Bwuhahahaha
Those links have all been proven false or outright lies. Sorry.

'Nuff Said.

Bwuhahahaha
Because you say so....

Bwuhahahaha!

BS!

Every link posted today that does not support the proven false allegations have been debunked?

Bwuhahahaha....

The scary thing is you are trying to sound serious..... lol

Dude, seriously, after that monstrous BS lie, I am laughing at and ignoring you from now on.... :p

'Nuff Said.

Bwuhahahaha
Because you say so....

Bwuhahahaha!

BS!

Every link posted today that does not support the proven false allegations have been debunked?

Bwuhahahaha....

Dude, seriously, after that monstrous BS lie, I am laughing at and ignoring you from now on.... :p
I kinda figured you would. I get it though. Youre like an overstimulated child when facing the truth. You have to withdraw to recuperate.

Last edited:
His statement was given under oath and under the penalty of perjury. Maybe they can corroborate the $600? Idk

Goes to Fords credibility.

'Nuff Said.

Bwuhahahaha
Because you say so....

Bwuhahahaha!

BS!

Bwuhahahaha....

I kinda figured you would. I get it though. Youre like an overstimulate child when facing the truth. You have to withdraw to recuperate.

Making more friends big guy? You’re starting to grow on me. I think youre insane but you’re a fighter. I respect that. All jokes aside.

I kinda figured you would. I get it though. Youre like an overstimulate child when facing the truth. You have to withdraw to recuperate.
Your above post is a reflection of EVERY post you make:
- False, unsubstantiated claims
- Insults
- Personal attacks
- No evidence
- No facts
- Contributes nothing
- Wastes time
-Tedious, tiring

All you posts in response to others who don't agree with you can be summed up in 1 word:

"Nuh-uh!"

Buh-bye, snowflake.... :p

Bwuhahahaha
Because you say so....

Bwuhahahaha!

BS!

Bwuhahahaha....

Making more friends big guy? You’re starting to grow on me. I think youre insane but you’re a fighter. I respect that. All jokes aside.
According to your definition of a 'fighter', a GNAT is a 'fighter'... :p

Your above post is a reflection of EVERY post you make:
- False, unsubstantiated claims
- Insults
- Personal attacks
- No evidence
- No facts
- Contributes nothing
- Wastes time
-Tedious, tiring

All you posts in response to others who don't agree with you can be summed up in 1 word:

"Nuh-uh!"

Buh-bye, snowflake.... :p
Your above post is a reflection of your inability to stick to your word. I have emotionally traumatized you so that after claiming you were going to ignore me you still keep addressing me. Youre kinda weak and transparent like that though. .

Bwuhahahaha
Because you say so....

Bwuhahahaha!

BS!

Bwuhahahaha....

According to your definition of a 'fighter', a GNAT is a 'fighter'... :p

Ehhh. He fights. I think he is fighting for the wrong side but on a football field I d rather have him on my team than play against him.

Report: Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s Ex-Boyfriend Says She Coached A Friend Before Taking A Polygraph Test

MITCHELL: Had — have you ever given tips or advice to somebody who was looking to take a polygraph test?

And:

MITCHELL: Have you ever had discussions with anyone, beside your attorneys, on how to take a polygraph?

Anonymous nonsense. Rapin’ Brett is the one who lied under oath.

No one has accused Kavanuagh of raping them.

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford moved 3,000 miles to reinvent her life. It wasn’t far enough.

From The Washington Post article on Dr. Ford:

Ford’s inner circle was, “How do you say this? The pretty, popular girls,” explained Andrea Evers, a close friend. “It wasn’t like we were a bunch of vapid preppies, but God, we were preppy then.”

Weekends were spent shopping at the White Flint mall, flashing fake IDs at Georgetown’s Third Edition club — the drinking age was 18 then — or flocking to the house of whoever’s parents were out of town to drink six-packs of Hamm’s or Schaefer.

So, is it safe to say you didn't read the link?
The link had zero relevant information

Christine Blasey-Ford Friend In Delaware Was Career FBI Agent and Likely Together During Accusation Letter Construct…
Posted on October 3, 2018by sundance
In a letter released last night from a former boyfriend of Christine Blasey-Ford, there was a name curiously not redacted. The name of Monica L McLean was revealed as a life-long friend who Ms. Ford helped with polygraph preparation.

The media has begun to focus on the letter as outlining a lie told by Ms. Ford during recent congressional testimony… But the backstory to Ms. Monica Lee McLean is an even bigger story.

Christine Blasey-Ford Friend In Delaware Was Career FBI Agent and Likely Together During Accusation Letter Construct…

“I have NEVER had Christine Blasey Ford, or anybody else, prepare me, or provide any other type of assistance whatsoever in connection with any polygraph exam I have taken at any time,”
-Monica McLean

If you notice she didnt say "I cant recall.." or "I cant recollect.."

Its kinda obvious she would say no one helped her.

I mean she was applying for a job. I'm sure if she were hired her employer wouldn't want to hear about that polygraph help.
Its kinda obvious a exboy friend would lie on Ford.
I mean she dumped and embarrassed him.

It is even more obvious that a filthy ass Libtard TDS afflicted pink pussy hat Moon Bat from a Moon Bat family would lie about Kavanaugh.

Forum List

Back