Ex Boyfriend: Ford Lied Under Oath

Ummm...it is self explanatory. If I had an avatar of Larry Bird, you would gauge that I like basketball, right?
No, go ahead and explain. I want to see your retarded thought process.

Here is an avatar of a clown version of Obama that someone on this forum uses:

In your retarded brain, that person must love Obama!

I don't see a rainbow...
And?

Please keep going. This is hilarious.

Finish your thought, and then I will finish wiping the floor with you.

Dude, it is OK that you are gay. The other guy may be as well. Don't be angry.
I know tards like you hate being kept in suspense, so I won't keep you waiting any longer.

You see, if there is one thing the KGB thug Vlad Putin hates, it is being portrayed as a gay clown. In fact, he hates that so much, he made it a crime in Russia to portray him as a gay clown: It’s now illegal in Russia to share an image of Putin as a gay clown

So if one wanted to show their hatred of that fucking commie motherfucker, one might make their avatar a gay Putin clown.

You made a damned fool of yourself, and in public, too! :lol:

Sad.

You must have amnesia. I know this. I tease you about it because it gets under your skin and you post the same exact explanation. LMAO. Poke successful. All jokes aside, I am sorry what your wife is going through. You should beat the shit out of her uncle.

I know tards like you hate being kept in suspense, so I won't keep you waiting any longer.
You see, if there is one thing the KGB thug Vlad Putin hates, it is being portrayed as a gay clown. In fact, he hates that so much, he made it a crime in Russia to portray him as a gay clown: It’s now illegal in Russia to share an image of Putin as a gay clown
So if one wanted to show their hatred of that fucking commie motherfucker, one might make their avatar a gay Putin clown.
Sad.

Thats IT ?? That was your "come to Jesus moment" ?

was hoping for something juicy...
<SIGH>, make that 77,001 posts...shoulda known we'd all be disappointed.

Sad.

Thats IT ?? That was your "come to Jesus moment" ?

was hoping for something juicy...
<SIGH>, make that 77,001 posts...shoulda known we'd all be disappointed.

Well he does think he's the smartest guy in any room and always has.

His ego is all he needs. LOL

Report: Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s Ex-Boyfriend Says She Coached A Friend Before Taking A Polygraph Test

MITCHELL: Had — have you ever given tips or advice to somebody who was looking to take a polygraph test?

FORD: Never.

And:

MITCHELL: Have you ever had discussions with anyone, beside your attorneys, on how to take a polygraph?

So...where's the part where "Ford lied under oath"?

You mean she wasn't under oath at the hearings??
only kavanaugh is held to such standards. you can lie about him all day long and if he DARES to defend himself, the libs go crazy thinking that makes their lies true.
What standard?
Not raping a woman?
trump "exaggurates" its evil incarnate.

somehow ok for you though.

Ummm...it is self explanatory. If I had an avatar of Larry Bird, you would gauge that I like basketball, right?
No, go ahead and explain. I want to see your retarded thought process.

Here is an avatar of a clown version of Obama that someone on this forum uses:

In your retarded brain, that person must love Obama!

I don't see a rainbow...
And?

Please keep going. This is hilarious.

Finish your thought, and then I will finish wiping the floor with you.

Dude, it is OK that you are gay. The other guy may be as well. Don't be angry.

Sad.
so wheres my $50?

Ford's life long friend worked with Ford on how to beat the polygraph to obtain government jobs and security clearances, rut-roh.

“I have NEVER had Christine Blasey Ford, or anybody else, prepare me, or provide any other type of assistance whatsoever in connection with any polygraph exam I have taken at any time,”
-Monica McLean

If you notice she didnt say "I cant recall.." or "I cant recollect.."

Ford's life long friend worked with Ford on how to beat the polygraph to obtain government jobs and security clearances, rut-roh.

“I have NEVER had Christine Blasey Ford, or anybody else, prepare me, or provide any other type of assistance whatsoever in connection with any polygraph exam I have taken at any time,”
-Monica McLean

Of course she denied it, she doesn't want to go to prison, in fact her denial is proof of her guilt. What do we want? And FBI investigation of Ford and McLean. When do we want it? Now! :auiqs.jpg: I told you yesterday God was messing with the Dem's. :auiqs.jpg:

-Monica McLean

Of course she denied it, she doesn't want to go to prison, in fact her denial is proof of her guilt. What do we want? And FBI investigation of Ford and McLean. When do we want it? Now! :auiqs.jpg: I told you yesterday God was messing with the Dem's. :auiqs.jpg:
We do it when Drumpf opens up the scope or when Ford is trying to become a SC justice.

Report: Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s Ex-Boyfriend Says She Coached A Friend Before Taking A Polygraph Test

MITCHELL: Had — have you ever given tips or advice to somebody who was looking to take a polygraph test?

And:

MITCHELL: Have you ever had discussions with anyone, beside your attorneys, on how to take a polygraph?

So, is it safe to say you didn't read the link?
The link had zero relevant information

So a record of lying and thievery is not relevant to the credibility of a stupid bitch saying something happened 38 years ago with no other proof?

She's just a FLAT OUT DISHONEST PERSON

I knew she was a lying kunt from the beginning. It was obvious.

This explains a lot. I wonder how long Grassley and TRUMP have known Fords story was fabricated? TRUMP's comment about Ford at the rally last night pretty much show he knows the Ford story was a coordinated smear and now he is ready for the truth to be released.

And:

Christine Blasey-Ford Friend In Delaware Was Career FBI Agent and Likely Together During Accusation Letter Construct…
Posted on October 3, 2018by sundance
In a letter released last night from a former boyfriend of Christine Blasey-Ford, there was a name curiously not redacted. The name of Monica L McLean was revealed as a life-long friend who Ms. Ford helped with polygraph preparation.

The media has begun to focus on the letter as outlining a lie told by Ms. Ford during recent congressional testimony… But the backstory to Ms. Monica Lee McLean is an even bigger story.

Christine Blasey-Ford Friend In Delaware Was Career FBI Agent and Likely Together During Accusation Letter Construct…

And:

In a letter released last night from a former boyfriend of Christine Blasey-Ford, there was a name curiously not redacted. The name of Monica L McLean was revealed as a life-long friend who Ms. Ford helped with polygraph preparation.

The media has begun to focus on the letter as outlining a lie told by Ms. Ford during recent congressional testimony… But the backstory to Ms. Monica Lee McLean is an even bigger story.

-Monica McLean

So one of Comey's Marxist Moles in The FBI helped Blasey-Ford craft a lie to attack Kavanaugh with?

Who is not shocked by this?

And:

-Monica McLean

She wasn’t an anonymous letter either. What do you think MindWars?

And:

-Monica McLean

Its kinda obvious she would say no one helped her.

I mean she was applying for a job. I'm sure if she were hired her employer wouldn't want to hear about that polygraph help.

Forum List

Back