Ex Boyfriend: Ford Lied Under Oath

So...where's the part where "Ford lied under oath"?

So, is it safe to say you didn't read the link?
The link had zero relevant information

Christine Blasey-Ford Friend In Delaware Was Career FBI Agent and Likely Together During Accusation Letter Construct…
Posted on October 3, 2018by sundance
In a letter released last night from a former boyfriend of Christine Blasey-Ford, there was a name curiously not redacted. The name of Monica L McLean was revealed as a life-long friend who Ms. Ford helped with polygraph preparation.

The media has begun to focus on the letter as outlining a lie told by Ms. Ford during recent congressional testimony… But the backstory to Ms. Monica Lee McLean is an even bigger story.

Christine Blasey-Ford Friend In Delaware Was Career FBI Agent and Likely Together During Accusation Letter Construct…

“I have NEVER had Christine Blasey Ford, or anybody else, prepare me, or provide any other type of assistance whatsoever in connection with any polygraph exam I have taken at any time,”
-Monica McLean

If you notice she didnt say "I cant recall.." or "I cant recollect.."

Its kinda obvious she would say no one helped her.

I mean she was applying for a job. I'm sure if she were hired her employer wouldn't want to hear about that polygraph help.
Its kinda obvious a exboy friend would lie on Ford.
I mean she dumped and embarrassed him.

So...where's the part where "Ford lied under oath"?

In a letter released last night from a former boyfriend of Christine Blasey-Ford, there was a name curiously not redacted. The name of Monica L McLean was revealed as a life-long friend who Ms. Ford helped with polygraph preparation.

The media has begun to focus on the letter as outlining a lie told by Ms. Ford during recent congressional testimony… But the backstory to Ms. Monica Lee McLean is an even bigger story.

“I have NEVER had Christine Blasey Ford, or anybody else, prepare me, or provide any other type of assistance whatsoever in connection with any polygraph exam I have taken at any time,”
-Monica McLean

I mean she was applying for a job. I'm sure if she were hired her employer wouldn't want to hear about that polygraph help.
An amateur with zero experience with polygraphs must be a great polygraph coach :rolleyes:

-Monica McLean

An amateur with zero experience with polygraphs must be a great polygraph coach :rolleyes:
Provide the link / evidence that she is a rookie / novice. Another thread has a link showing Ford has an ex FBI friend who may have helped her prep...

-Monica McLean

I didnt even think about that one. :laugh:

So instead of going to someone that administers polygraphs she goes to a amateur.

-Monica McLean

Provide the link / evidence that she is a rookie / novice. Another thread has a link showing Ford has an ex FBI friend who may have helped her prep...
Its the same person that the ex boyfriend claimed Ford helped you moron. :laugh:

So now the claim is Ford worked with the FBI agent she helped get into the FBI so they could go back in time and help her get into the FBI?

It takes a vewy vewy special kind of mowon to bewieve a wiya like Ford.

Waize your hand if you wanted to bewieve her......Waize both your hands if you actually DID bewieve her.... :abgg2q.jpg:

-Monica McLean

You have no evidence she has any skill at it, the person denied she helped, and the writer of the anonymous letter has never met Ford.

-Monica McLean

You have no evidence she has any skill at it, the person denied she helped, and the writer of the anonymous letter has never met Ford.
Yoh have no evidence of anything.

It has been proven Ford is a liar, perjured, false accuser.

'Nuff Said.

-Monica McLean

'Nuff Said.
Where was it proven? Do you have a link?

-Monica McLean

'Nuff Said.
None of those things have been proven :itsok:

Forum List

Back