Ex Boyfriend: Ford Lied Under Oath

Liberals attacking a Conservative!
Who would have thought!
Lots of other names on the list special interest groups made for Trump with no history of rape or alcoholism. He should nominate one of those.
No matter who he nominates, someone will send someone a letter and...
Like with Gorsuch? Sorry, hack. Stop supporting rape.
If you’re anti-rape, you better statt with the hood.
Nope. FBI says white males commit the most sexual assault.
Because Blacks don’t report what goes on.
I only know because I work with guys in the hood.
Get them drunk, Cosby them, rape them.

Doi7sslU8AAdgNq.jpg

I was married to my first wife for eight years. At no time in the first five years did she mention she had been repeatedly raped by her uncle when she was very young.

Then she started exhibiting some very strange behaviors, and I sent her to counseling. As she went to counseling, her behaviors became worse. She eventually holed herself up in our bedroom, and put plastic Hefty bags and tin foil over the windows to keep out all light.

Just because some ex-boyfriend never heard about Kavanaugh's attack from Ford does not mean it did not happen. Victims of sexual abuse often bury it for years or even decades.

LIES...I can tell by your avatar you don't like women. And you equated repeated rape to an alleged grope when they were kids. You are a liar. I call bullshit.

I was married to my first wife for eight years. At no time in the first five years did she mention she had been repeatedly raped by her uncle when she was very young.

Then she started exhibiting some very strange behaviors, and I sent her to counseling. As she went to counseling, her behaviors became worse. She eventually holed herself up in our bedroom, and put plastic Hefty bags and tin foil over the windows to keep out all light.

Just because some ex-boyfriend never heard about Kavanaugh's attack from Ford does not mean it did not happen. Victims of sexual abuse often bury it for years or even decades.
And her lies about hypnosis and polygraph testing?

Her credit card fraud?

Her fear of flying when she always flies routinely?

Her lies about how she escaped Kav?

She’s a typical Leftard liar.

Report: Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s Ex-Boyfriend Says She Coached A Friend Before Taking A Polygraph Test

MITCHELL: Had — have you ever given tips or advice to somebody who was looking to take a polygraph test?

FORD: Never.

And:

MITCHELL: Have you ever had discussions with anyone, beside your attorneys, on how to take a polygraph?

So...where's the part where "Ford lied under oath"?

So, is it safe to say you didn't read the link?
The link had zero relevant information

So a record of lying and thievery is not relevant to the credibility of a stupid bitch saying something happened 38 years ago with no other proof?

She's just a FLAT OUT DISHONEST PERSON

Her credit card fraud?

Don't forget about her fear of strangers and the fact she hosts Google Interns in her home.

LIES...I can tell by your avatar you don't like women. And you equated repeated rape to an alleged grope when they were kids. You are a liar. I call bullshit.
You can tell by my avatar I don't like women. Wow! Do tell! This should be awesome. :lol:

No, really. Explain the retarded thought process which led you to this hilarious conclusion.

Her credit card fraud?

Don't forget about her fear of strangers and the fact she hosts Google Interns in her home.

2nd door = income property. She doesn't have a fear of capitalism.

Lots of other names on the list special interest groups made for Trump with no history of rape or alcoholism. He should nominate one of those.
Per capita blacks hold the trophy, shitforbrains.
Nope. White males even lead in per capita dummy.

You can tell by my avatar I don't like women. Wow! Do tell! This should be awesome. :lol:

No, really. Explain the retarded thought process which led you to this hilarious conclusion.

Ummm...it is self explanatory. If I had an avatar of Larry Bird, you would gauge that I like basketball, right?

More white women dont report what goes on and you still lead in sexual assault.
I only know because so many white girls tell me.
White boys rufee the women and run trains on them like Kav and his buddies did.

More white women dont report what goes on and you still lead in sexual assault.
I only know because so many white girls tell me.
White boys rufee the women and run trains on them like Kav and his buddies did.
Sure...

Ummm...it is self explanatory. If I had an avatar of Larry Bird, you would gauge that I like basketball, right?
No, go ahead and explain. I want to see your retarded thought process.

Here is an avatar of a clown version of Obama that someone on this forum uses:

In your retarded brain, that person must love Obama!

I don't see a rainbow...

Report: Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s Ex-Boyfriend Says She Coached A Friend Before Taking A Polygraph Test

MITCHELL: Had — have you ever given tips or advice to somebody who was looking to take a polygraph test?

And:

MITCHELL: Have you ever had discussions with anyone, beside your attorneys, on how to take a polygraph?

You mean she wasn't under oath at the hearings??
only kavanaugh is held to such standards. you can lie about him all day long and if he DARES to defend himself, the libs go crazy thinking that makes their lies true.
What standard?
Not raping a woman?

I don't see a rainbow...
And?

Please keep going. This is hilarious.

Finish your thought, and then I will finish wiping the floor with you.

I don't see a rainbow...
And?

Dude, it is OK that you are gay. The other guy may be as well. Don't be angry.

And:

You mean she wasn't under oath at the hearings??
only kavanaugh is held to such standards. you can lie about him all day long and if he DARES to defend himself, the libs go crazy thinking that makes their lies true.
What standard?
Not raping a woman?

There is no evidence that anyone was raped. You are another one who keeps using that word.

Hell there is no evidence of sexual groping either.

Name the evidence you seem to have.

I don't see a rainbow...
And?

Dude, it is OK that you are gay. The other guy may be as well. Don't be angry.
I know tards like you hate being kept in suspense, so I won't keep you waiting any longer.

You see, if there is one thing the KGB thug Vlad Putin hates, it is being portrayed as a gay clown. In fact, he hates that so much, he made it a crime in Russia to portray him as a gay clown: It’s now illegal in Russia to share an image of Putin as a gay clown

So if one wanted to show their hatred of that fucking commie motherfucker, one might make their avatar a gay Putin clown.

You made a damned fool of yourself, and in public, too! :lol:

Sad.

Forum List

Back