Ex CIA congressman submits proposal to ban non citizens from voting

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A former Republican California Congressman is seeking to qualify a statewide ballot initiative in 2020 that will bar non-citizens from voting in state and local elections.
Ex-CA Congressman Submits Proposal to Ban Non-Citizens from Voting | Breitbart
--------------------------------------------------------------

Well good for him maybe then it can be a fair vote and noooo . you idiots who think Russia is going to do something well keep that fantasy working see how it works out for yah.

Like a great illusionist, if they have you concentrating on Russia with the right hand, they hope you never notice the Mexican collusion- interference sneaking up from the left hand.
Penn and Teller teach magic 101.

Like a great illusionist, if they have you concentrating on Russia with the right hand, they hope you never notice the Mexican collusion- interference sneaking up from the left hand.
Sneaking up for 70 years, only really seriously interrupted once, in 1954 with Eisenhower's Operation Wetback

A former Republican California Congressman is seeking to qualify a statewide ballot initiative in 2020 that will bar non-citizens from voting in state and local elections.

Well good for him maybe then it can be a fair vote and noooo . you idiots who think Russia is going to do something well keep that fantasy working see how it works out for yah.
Even if he could win the vote (which I doubt, since the state is overrun with illegally voting illegal aliens), the Democrats would nullify it.

They would go running to the courts, judge shopping, find just the right judge and get the will of millions of people annulled, with one swipe of the pen - same as they did with Proposition 187 in the early 90s.

59% of California voters voted for it (to deny welfare $ to illegal aliens) - one man (handpicked by Democrats) killed it.

Patrick J. Buchanan, State of Emergency, 2006, Pg. 50.

Last edited:
Sneaking up for 70 years, only really seriously interrupted once, in 1954 with Eisenhower's Operation Wetback
Besides the usual illegal vote I'm talking about Mexican Gov't blatant collusion the MSM fails to mention with their fake concerns for election interferences.
One small Example:
Mexico interfered with the election signing up permanent residents of their country
to stop Trump,
behind the voter registration effort, led by Immigrant Voters Win PAC — a group of 30 community organizer groups dedicated to promoting illegal immigrants.
Even residents of other countries got naturalized to get in on this voter fraud.
One woman from Honduras said she responded to the Mexican government’s initiative. For Media and Senators to say ZERO registered voted is so insult to intelligence when the information and studies of past elections show this problem and we knew of these rush naturalization tricks Hillary and Obama was using to cheat the elections. Obama risked our national security to cheat and interfere with the election for Hillary.

MUELLER needs to expand his investigation OR set up another seperate investigation
FAIR & BALANCED into the KNOWN Mexico interference with our elections.
Investigate Clinton and her teams phone logs with Mexican officials they find involved in the
voting fraud scam they pulled. Did Mexico do that on their own or was the Clinton camp colluding or even financing the voter fraud influx of people told to come into the country to vote.
Also look into Obamas involvement.
We've seen Obama meeting with
"the Mexicans" in "conspiring" with Ambassador Basanez.
According to Dems own logic and standard:
"There's enough smoke to necessitate an investigation."
If they aren't investigating the Mexican interference and Dem collusion with the Mexicans then this Russian investigation is proven an abuse of power with a political agenda.

The Constitution and federal laws state that only citizens can vote in federal elections. Voting rights at all other levels are left to the individual states and lower levels.

As much as I hate to say this, they can allow voting by anyone they want.

Just a hunch. Any entity that does so and receives federal funding just might find that money drying up.

Racist republicans are so easily duped...

Can you cite for me a law in any state in the country that allows people to vote illegally in STATE and FEDERAL elections??

If you can't, you are one of those racist republicans I am talking about

Can you cite for me a law in any state in the country that allows people to vote illegally in STATE and FEDERAL elections??

There is no law that allows people to vote illegally because if so they wouldn’t be voting illegally.

BIG NEWS FLASH LOON:

THE ONES WHO ACCUSE OTHERS OF BEING RACIST ARE THEY THEMSELVES THE RACIST BECAUSE RACIST ONLY SEE EVERYTHING AS BEING RACIST AND AS THEY ACCUSE THEY PROVE WHO AND WHAT THEY REALLY ARE

THEY ARE THE RACIST........SO THAT MAKES YOU RACIST. lol

33372247_582100188821828_7634774053378588672_n.jpg

Last edited:

BIG NEWS FLASH LOON:

THE ONES WHO ACCUSE OTHERS OF BEING RACIST ARE THEY THEMSELVES THE RACIST BECAUSE RACIST ONLY SEE EVERYTHING AS BEING RACIST AND AS THEY ACCUSE THEY PROVE WHO AND WHAT THEY REALLY ARE

THEY ARE THE RACIST........SO THAT MAKES YOU RACIST. lol

33372247_582100188821828_7634774053378588672_n.jpg

Be careful using Frank Zappa quotes, he didn't like racists also...or today's conservatives either...

So I will ask this again -- can you name me a state that is allowing those scary dirty messicans to vote "LEGALLY" when they shouldn't be??

If it is not lawful now, it is against the law.

If it is lawful now, it is lawful.

So let him suggest such a bill.

It won't pass.

And illegal aliens are just SOOOO concerned about a LAW that would allow them to vote, right ? And without such a law there's NO CHANCE they coud possibly find their way to cast votes, right ?

After all, we all know how bloody scrupulous illegal aliens are about doing things legally. :rolleyes:

Nobody should be against a bill to stop illegal aliens from voting - on any level (federal, state, local)

Forum List

Back