Ex-Comic Zelensky Tells the World When to Strike the Kremlin

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
When are we going to shut this shit down? We are risking WW3 by taking this clown seriously. He's like that little jerk trying to be a bully with his big friend behind him in A Christmas Story.
giphy.webp

From the article -

"This person believes he has the authority to determine when the West must start World War III. Who gave him that right? He wants the world to strike the Kremlin if his offices are hit. All he has to do now is bomb his own office and we go to war by striking the Kremlin?

This is the twerp who played the piano with his penis as part of his comedy act. He came from the world of comedy and the joke’s on the West.

Zelensky won’t negotiate and won’t stop until he starts World War III."

Watch:​

When are we going to shut this shit down? We are risking WW3 by taking this clown seriously. He's like that little jerk trying to be a bully with his big friend behind him in A Christmas Story.
giphy.webp

From the article -

"This person believes he has the authority to determine when the West must start World War III. Who gave him that right? He wants the world to strike the Kremlin if his offices are hit. All he has to do now is bomb his own office and we go to war by striking the Kremlin?

This is the twerp who played the piano with his penis as part of his comedy act. He came from the world of comedy and the joke’s on the West.

Who would ever take a comedian seriously? Now if he was a reality TV star, well that's a whole other story.

Zelensky has always been a conman and a grifter.
Which is why Zelensky and the Biden crime family became such good friends.

I'm starting to wish I was a small country with some bombs so that I could drop a few on him myself just to shut him up. I think this is the first war in the history of the planet where a country INSISTS on fighting an implacable foe to the death to the very last man while not even beginning to have the military to do it with and asking the rest of the world to totally finance him to the end while we all have our own battles going on with inflation, food and energy!

giphy.webp

From the article -

Don't be scared. That is what Russian propaganda does.

Don't let it work. Be brave.

Forum List

Back