Ex-Muslim Customers Kicked Out of Houston Starbucks For Wearing Ex-Muslim T-Shirts

Islamic Society of North America was having its 55th annual convention, and these two trouble makers were there to protest and disrupt the meeting.

I applaud the manager for kicking them out. ..... :thup:

Last edited:
Islamic Society of North America was having a national meeting, and these two trouble makers were there to protest and disrupt the peaceful convention.

Yeah Muslims and their "tolerance" LMAO

Islamic Society of North America was having a national convention, and these two trouble makers were there to protest and disrupt the meeting.

-------------------------------------------- don't like FREE SPEECH eh Sunni ??

tolerant with TROUBLE Makers . Its simply Free Speech and expression no matter who agrees or disagrees Sunni .

i think that ;shariah' says that Everyone must think and do things in 'muslim' approved way eh Sunni ??

When people go out intentionally trying to stir shit up, and shit gets stirred up, why does everybody act like it’s surprising?

Sorry, but I don't worship at the altar of so called "Free speech".

The convention is a national meeting of Muslims and their families. And we aren't gonna to put up with a bunch of protesters and other miscreants looking for trouble. ..... :cool:

When people go out intentionally trying to stir shit up, and shit gets stirred up, why does everybody act like it’s surprising?
--------------------------------------- WHO is surprised , i think stuff like this is good BFlag .

Fuck Starfucks. Fuck 'em, fuck 'em, fuck 'em, and for variety, fuck 'em even more. With a cactus. Unlubed. In ways that would make the sluttiest hooker puke. Even putting their SJW obsession aside, has there been any business with shittier-tasting coffee?? They burn the shit out of their beans so bad it's basically drinking liquid charcoal. I have had gas station convenience store $1 generic coffees that went down smoother than Starfucks. If you want more of the most violent, rape-happy religion on this planet to infest this country, then you are a traitor who deserves the rope combined with the law of gravity.

Forum List

Back