Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Files Crimes Against Humanity Charges in Hague, Against Bill Gates, Boris Johnson, Klaus Schwab, Fauci..

Sheeee-it. I've been waiting for NINE YEARS for Hillary to be arrested.

I guess I can add Bill Gates and Boris Johnson to the "Any Day Now" list.

Do you think the Supreme Court today did the right thing just because they had an epiphany and said 'hallellujah?" Or did they look around and see the country blowing up around this vax mandate thing, and people like Dr. Yeadon turning up the heat? Whether it goes anywhere or not, people like that are fighting for your kids' freedom. You are too dumb to appreciate your own. You should be sucking his dick.

That man earned him a Stonewall.

3pyv2o.jpg

"The Covid-19 ‘vaccines’ do not meet the requirement to be categorized as vaccines and are in fact gene therapy (Appendix 8)...Dr. Mike Yeadon, a joint applicant on this request, asserts that claims calling the Covid-19 injections a 'vaccine' is public manipulation and misrepresentation of clinical treatment.

~S~

Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Chief Science Officer for Pfizer for 16 years, and others, at the international tribunal the International Criminal Court in the Hague, Netherlands, filed charges against Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, Boris Johnson, Klaus Schwab, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, Anthony Fauci, World Health Organization chairman Tedros Adanhom Ghebreyesus, Dr. Peter Daszack, and others, for Crimes Against Humanity.

International Criminal Court Complaint, Yeadon et al vs. Johnson et al.

Dr. Yeadon and others, on December 6, 2021 at the international tribunal the International Criminal Court in the Hague, Netherlands, filed charges against Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, Boris Johnson, Klaus Schwab, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, Anthony Fauci, World Health Organization chairman Tedros Adanhom Ghebreyesus, Dr. Peter Daszack, and others, for Crimes Against Humanity.

: Dr. Mike Yeadon, Chief Science Officer and VP for Pfizer for 16 years, (FULL INTERVIEW)

Dr. Yeadon is a lying freak with zero experience in vaccine research and who has no experience in vaccines or virology. He has zero credibility, and this will get laughed out of any court.

In fact, this shows he likely has mental illness.

Last edited:
Who needs the vaccine when they can shove a UV light up their ass & take pinworm meds, right genius?
If you weren't so terrified, this would elicit............... what? Shrugged shoulders? Your shrillness betrays you.

Please let us know when your jab starts doing what it's supposed to do.

If you have time.

We'll have a party for you.

Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Chief Science Officer for Pfizer for 16 years, and others, at the international tribunal the International Criminal Court in the Hague, Netherlands, filed charges against Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, Boris Johnson, Klaus Schwab, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, Anthony Fauci, World Health Organization chairman Tedros Adanhom Ghebreyesus, Dr. Peter Daszack, and others, for Crimes Against Humanity.

International Criminal Court Complaint, Yeadon et al vs. Johnson et al.

Dr. Yeadon and others, on December 6, 2021 at the international tribunal the International Criminal Court in the Hague, Netherlands, filed charges against Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, Boris Johnson, Klaus Schwab, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, Anthony Fauci, World Health Organization chairman Tedros Adanhom Ghebreyesus, Dr. Peter Daszack, and others, for Crimes Against Humanity.

: Dr. Mike Yeadon, Chief Science Officer and VP for Pfizer for 16 years, (FULL INTERVIEW)

Good...

If you weren't so terrified, this would elicit............... what? Shrugged shoulders? Your shrillness betrays you.

Please let us know when your jab starts doing what it's supposed to do.

If you have time.

We'll have a party for you.
I took my first dose 9 months ago. Still going strong & I can work you into the fucking ground with one arm tied behind my back.

Who needs the vaccine when they can shove a UV light up their ass & take pinworm meds, right genius?
I've had it twice. The first time I tested positive, the hospital offered no treatment. I recovered quite nicely. The second time, I was up and about in three days--no worse than a moderate cold. Meh. I don't GAF what you do lemming.

Forum List

Back