Ex-President Has a Message For You

You're kidding right?

SSo do you believe that Trump just pulled Hydroxy out of his ass while he was up there the press conference or that he was in the oval throwing darts at a list of drugs? Or maybe he just flipped through a physician's desk reference and came up with that drug all on his own?
Saturday Night Dead

It is PC-deplorable to attack Alec Baldwin's portrayal of Donald Trump. It's also dangerous; you might get shot.

Most of the unvaccinated are not convinced until they are on their deathbed
Proof, please.

Just give us a few reliable sources you used to drum up that statement.

I dare you.

And if you refuse, then it's just time to shut your murderous mouth, with your fantasies of killing those nasty anti-vaxxers. You know, those who were forcing the "vaccines" and those who supported them are going to be hung when the retribution gets started.

Nuremberg 2, asshole.

The only people who should not get all the recommended doses of the vaccine are liberal Democrats.
The only caution they need to take is to crawl under the beds in their basements and stay there. Best if the basement has a dirt floor that they might return to the soil all by their safe lonesomes.

He has always said that...its not Trump voters that are refusing the vaccine...its inner city blacks and Hispanics....refuse to be lied to by the left and your life will be better....
All one has to do is peruse the posts on this forum to see you are completely full of shit.

Once again...how do you do a poll like this?...and why do it if not to politicize the vaccine?...this is the error Biden made...he politicized the damn thing...I want to know how many people were in the study and where it was conducted...
Even if I take this for what it says...many republicans live in extremely rural areas of the country where covid has not been a huge issue or problem...this graph is what is wrong with our nations response to the unvaccinated....its just a political hit piece....
You do the poll like any other poll. Call people and ask questions.

Are you really going to attack people for pointing this out when you were the one just a little while ago you were bringing up racial disparities?

What would they have been, a racial hit piece?

• Trump told supporters not to boo when he announced he'd gotten the COVID-19 booster shot.
  • The audience cheered when Trump said he was opposed to vaccine mandates.
  • But the reaction changed when Trump and Bill O'Reilly said they were vaccinated and had boosters.

Proof, please.

Just give us a few reliable sources you used to drum up that statement.

I dare you.

And if you refuse, then it's just time to shut your murderous mouth, with your fantasies of killing those nasty anti-vaxxers. You know, those who were forcing the "vaccines" and those who supported them are going to be hung when the retribution gets started.

Nuremberg 2, asshole.

Folks....PLEASE don't be as stupid as the OP hopes you are.
This is the latest Authoritarian Left maneuver to try to get you to get that junk jab.
DON'T fall for it.

Trumps loyalty is TO THE ESTABLISHMENT LIKE EVERY OTHER DC POLITICIAN

Whatever he may or may not have received, it's not what you will receive.

TrumpGotCovidShot.jpg

You do the poll like any other poll. Call people and ask questions.

Are you really going to attack people for pointing this out when you were the one just a little while ago you were bringing up racial disparities?

What would they have been, a racial hit piece?
But how many people?...what time of day?...where in the nation was the poll done?...and why even do a poll like this?...so you leftist can use it to bash republicans?...tell me what good that does anyone?...
Still your graph shows that a high number of blacks and Hispanics are not getting vaccinated...did you know Hispanic illegals crossing our southern border are claiming religious exemptions to getting the vaccine?...and they are given a court date and released into the nation anyway...
That is why a poll like that should not be done and why I don't trust it since it is obvious that whoever conducted the poll has a political leaning...

Folks....PLEASE don't be as stupid as the OP hopes you are.
This is the latest Authoritarian Left maneuver to try to get you to get that junk jab.
DON'T fall for it.

Trumps loyalty is TO THE ESTABLISHMENT LIKE EVERY OTHER DC POLITICIAN

Whatever he may or may not have received, it's not what you will receive.

View attachment 577841
Please give us more credit than the left does for having brains.

But how many people?...what time of day?...where in the nation was the poll done?...and why even do a poll like this?...so you leftist can use it to bash republicans?...tell me what good that does anyone?...
Still your graph shows that a high number of blacks and Hispanics are not getting vaccinated...did you know Hispanic illegals crossing our southern border are claiming religious exemptions to getting the vaccine?...and they are given a court date and released into the nation anyway...
That is why a poll like that should not be done and why I don't trust it since it is obvious that whoever conducted the poll has a political leaning...
All the numbers of respondents is in the PDF I provided.

What makes it obvious that the poll has a political

Why do it? If we are going to convince people to get the vaccines we need to know who they are. Why are you so afraid of finding this out?

All the numbers of respondents is in the PDF I provided.

What makes it obvious that the poll has a political

Why do it? If we are going to convince people to get the vaccines we need to know who they are. Why are you so afraid of finding this out?
Because they ask party affiliation...why?...what good does that do?...its ridiculous and any vaccine or covid poll that does that is extremely un useful and can't be trusted...

Forum List

Back