Ex-President Has a Message For You

Because they ask party affiliation...why?...what good does that do?...its ridiculous and any vaccine or covid poll that does that is extremely un useful and can't be trusted...
God, the logical backflips here.

Basically you’re setting up a situation where you can never be proven wrong. Any attempt to study the issue is automatically suspect simply because you think it shouldn’t be studied.

Get over it.

Ex-President Has a Message For You​

Sorry, no, that's not it. DJT's message is: SEE, I TOLD YOU, WE ARE FUCKED UNDER JOE BIDEN AND I BET YOU WISH YOU HAD ME BACK NOW.

And he is right.

Bid Trump Return

0501trumpdictator01.jpg

O'Reilly and Trump got vaccinated and boosted because they want to protect themselves and their loved ones from a deadly virus. They know nothing is guaranteed, but they're aware enough to realize it's worth it.

Makes sense.
I am the first to admit Trump is not always right. Not to often though. He is wrong here.

Well we know that is a lie, hell just look at Liz Cheney for example.
Liz would have drafted many African Americans to fight in Viet Nam if she was in power. That is what she is. Biden made these promises about the virus. Has not kept one. His Progtologists in the WH keeps his ass puckered.

I am the first to admit Trump is not always right. Not to often though. He is wrong here.
More VAERS misrepresentation

Basically you’re setting up a situation where you can never be proven wrong
I can't be proven wrong...I'm way to smart and miles ahead of any lib on this board...if you guys would broaden your source of news to include FOX news you wouldn't be so far behind....

I can't be proven wrong...I'm way to smart and miles ahead of any lib on this board...if you guys would broaden your source of news to include FOX news you wouldn't be so far behind....
No, you just don’t care about being embarrassingly weak minded.

More VAERS misrepresentation

I am not falling for your propaganda. The vaccine KILLS.

Go ahead...follow me...and see if you can prove me wrong on anything....
You can’t be proven wrong because you keep inventing reasons to protect your own ego.

I showed you the results of a survey and you didn’t like it so you decided surveys can’t be trusted.

But remember, this started because you thought you could blame black people for not getting vaccinated when it’s far more Republicans who don’t.

You can’t be proven wrong because you keep inventing reasons to protect your own ego.

I showed you the results of a survey and you didn’t like it so you decided surveys can’t be trusted.
Bingo.

Willful blindness.

Forum List

Back