Ex-President Has a Message For You

Well, I pick up a whole lot of defeatism in your post here...Our politicians are pushing divide, that doesn't mean you have to follow it...

I believe that people are capable of making their own decisions about their health...What I did was read as much as I could, talked with my doctor, and others, as well as some of the information on this site as well, and made the decision to be vaxxed, and boosted...

I am however skeptical of things like Omicron that come out, and all indicators are that it is mild, with (at this point no hospitalizations) and you have Biden taking to the airwaves preaching a 'winter of doom'..... That to me speaks more of control than anything else...

There won't be any defeatism, but there will be a fight. And here's how it is going to play out. Once hospitals have collapsed, the only beds that will be available, will be for the one's who got vaccinated. They stand the best chance of survival.

At some point, our survival will depend on making decisions based on a kind of natural selection point of view. If you are simply too dumb to get vaccinated, then you go to the back of the bus. The intelligent people who understand the importance of the vaccine, will prevail in greater numbers. And how do I know this? It's simple, doctors, nurses, and available space can only go so far, when you are squeezed out from doing your job. They have to prioritize then.

With the cooperation of Media Matters 24/7, the left puts together "a message from the former president while Americans are desperate for a message, any message, from the current president. Go figure.

All I’ve done is merely point out that Republicans are the ones who are the largest group of vaccine hesitant, and only after someone attempted to push that honor on minorities.

Another conservative told me that if a liberal supports it, they should be against it. What am I supposed to say to that? There’s no winning. The right has built this culture war which is impermeable.

I would have thought right wing leaders would be out there promoting the vaccine but a lot of them seem to scared to and by this time it doesn’t seem that they can change anything anyway.
I heard today that the new covid strain, 80% of the vaccinated are getting it. If that's true, you're screwed!

There won't be any defeatism, but there will be a fight. And here's how it is going to play out. Once hospitals have collapsed, the only beds that will be available, will be for the one's who got vaccinated. They stand the best chance of survival.

At some point, our survival will depend on making decisions based on a kind of natural selection point of view. If you are simply too dumb to get vaccinated, then you go to the back of the bus. The intelligent people who understand the importance of the vaccine, will prevail in greater numbers. And how do I know this? It's simple, doctors, nurses, and available space can only go so far, when you are squeezed out from doing your job. They have to prioritize then.
The key word in your response, is if the vaccinated needs a hospital bed. Why would you need one?

You’d just love to kill people wouldn’t you? Sick basterd.

I heard today that the new covid strain, 80% of the vaccinated are getting it. If that's true, you're screwed!
Well, I pick up a whole lot of defeatism in your post here...Our politicians are pushing divide, that doesn't mean you have to follow it...

I believe that people are capable of making their own decisions about their health...What I did was read as much as I could, talked with my doctor, and others, as well as some of the information on this site as well, and made the decision to be vaxxed, and boosted...

I am however skeptical of things like Omicron that come out, and all indicators are that it is mild, with (at this point no hospitalizations) and you have Biden taking to the airwaves preaching a 'winter of doom'..... That to me speaks more of control than anything else...
I’m not pushing a divide by recognizing it exists. I’d love to believe in individual capability to make rational decisions, but I’ve seen the sheer impenetrability of some media ecosystems. You’ve just seen it here, where another poster rejected evidence simply because it was not what they wanted to believe and invented entirely post hoc excuses. I’ve spent months providing factual data and personal experience indicating efficacy of vaccination only to be told I’ve fabricated all of it.

What do you say to someone who thinks the vaccine is designed to kill us in 5 years as part of a mass depopulation plot by Bill Gates? That happens.

A man in texas today became the first person in the US to die from the new Omicron variant. Two things are true about him;

1) He was unvaccinated
2) He had COVID-19 previously and thought that would be enough to protect him.

Forum List

Back