Ex-President Has a Message For You

And so what? you just give up, make it all political, and attack? Come on man, if you really thought that getting through to the unvaxxers, or the anti vaxxers was the most important thing, then you'd change your tac....

Instead, everyone wants to just throw poo around like monkeys in a cage....
All I’ve done is merely point out that Republicans are the ones who are the largest group of vaccine hesitant, and only after someone attempted to push that honor on minorities.

Another conservative told me that if a liberal supports it, they should be against it. What am I supposed to say to that? There’s no winning. The right has built this culture war which is impermeable.

I would have thought right wing leaders would be out there promoting the vaccine but a lot of them seem to scared to and by this time it doesn’t seem that they can change anything anyway.

Democrat propagandist lie and say that it is Trump supporters who are anti vaxx. Some are but many aren't.

If you don't want the vaxx, the democrats will come for your job and your freedom.

Democrats are America's enemy and common enemies makes strange bedfellows.

All I’ve done is merely point out that Republicans are the ones who are the largest group of vaccine hesitant, and only after someone attempted to push that honor on minorities.

Another conservative told me that if a liberal supports it, they should be against it. What am I supposed to say to that? There’s no winning. The right has built this culture war which is impermeable.

I would have thought right wing leaders would be out there promoting the vaccine but a lot of them seem to scared to and by this time it doesn’t seem that they can change anything anyway.
Well, I pick up a whole lot of defeatism in your post here...Our politicians are pushing divide, that doesn't mean you have to follow it...

I believe that people are capable of making their own decisions about their health...What I did was read as much as I could, talked with my doctor, and others, as well as some of the information on this site as well, and made the decision to be vaxxed, and boosted...

I am however skeptical of things like Omicron that come out, and all indicators are that it is mild, with (at this point no hospitalizations) and you have Biden taking to the airwaves preaching a 'winter of doom'..... That to me speaks more of control than anything else...

We should be standing in line to get Omicron. It sounds like it works like the measles vaccine. A mild case and then immunity.

Yes….and

9-11 was an inside job
Obama was born in Kenya
Trump won the 2020 election

1640045126706.jpeg

..........have actually happened

It is already working out well for the people that caught it. They are better and have natural immunity. Just like the measles vaccine. Dumbass.

People are dying by the TENS of thousands from complications like heart failure.
Just last week the Feral govt advised AGAINST the J&J

But the media will never cover it.
You'll eventually know when funeral homes are over run

You did get the vax....didn't ya ?
If not...don't walk.....RUN !!!

Then the hell with them. I say, prioritize those with vaccines and those without, and refuse medical care admittance into the hospitals for those who refuse to get vaccinated. When the hospitals are full, you have to prioritize those people who have the best chance of making it. Those would be the vaccinated. The unvaccinated can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

It is already working out well for the people that caught it. They are better and have natural immunity. Just like the measles vaccine. Dumbass.
98 to 99% of all the people unvaccinated who died, were the unvaccinated. Those people are already dead. That's not people getting better.

They had a past limited association and there is no evidence that Trump did anything at Epstein’s island retreat. Bubba Clinton gets a pass ,though, from your hypocritical litttle club. Wonder why?
The former president never invited Bill Clinton to mar-o-largo to meet his friend jeffery and his 14 year old little girlfriends.

Forum List

Back