Ex-President Has a Message For You

You can’t be proven wrong because you keep inventing reasons to protect your own ego.

I showed you the results of a survey and you didn’t like it so you decided surveys can’t be trusted.

But remember, this started because you thought you could blame black people for not getting vaccinated when it’s far more Republicans who don’t.
That survey was political that's why I don't trust it....

That survey was political that's why I don't trust it....
Of course it’s political. Any survey which tries to figure out whether Republicans are vaccine hesitant is going to ask about political party.

“I don’t believe this” isn’t actually a counter argument. It’s just sticking your head in the dirt.

Sure dude.
Personally I think Kaiser leans a bit to the left. And my reasoning is from a source you libs love....

"Since 1992, KFF has donated 95% to Democratic candidates and causes."

Now, I can't stand MBFC....They themselves are dishonest in their evaluations. BUT, that's why we should follow the money...And it's right there in Black and White...

So, while there are a disproportionate amount of those on the right that are skeptical of the vaccines, that is not the ONLY group that is...Blacks, Hispanics are also not flocking to get them...The messaging is horrible, and has been ever since Democrats made the decision to politicize this virus...

Personally I think Kaiser leans a bit to the left. And my reasoning is from a source you libs love....

"Since 1992, KFF has donated 95% to Democratic candidates and causes."

Now, I can't stand MBFC....They themselves are dishonest in their evaluations. BUT, that's why we should follow the money...And it's right there in Black and White...

So, while there are a disproportionate amount of those on the right that are skeptical of the vaccines, that is not the ONLY group that is...Blacks, Hispanics are also not flocking to get them...The messaging is horrible, and has been ever since Democrats made the decision to politicize this virus...

COVID is only political to the right. Recognizing this isn’t politicization. It’s describing reality.

COVID is only political to the right. Recognizing this isn’t politicization. It’s describing reality.
Oh no...I'm afraid you are totally wrong about that...And setting it up as though to disagree with what you are saying is what makes something political, is in itself a cheap political ploy...Come on Colfax, you can do better than that....

Which is more than Brandon could draw if he was busy handing out more taxpayer money.
Whose this brandon that has issues with straws?

Is it this orange guy
1640039935610.jpeg

Oh no...I'm afraid you are totally wrong about that...And setting it up as though to disagree with what you are saying is what makes something political, is in itself a cheap political ploy...Come on Colfax, you can do better than that....
Just riffing off the previous poster, saying that investigating the fact that there’s a significant political divide on vaccination makes it political.

When it comes to vaccine hesitancy amongst minorities, don’t pretend this hasn’t been discussed, investigated and attempted to be addressed.

Just riffing off the previous poster, saying that investigating the fact that there’s a significant political divide on vaccination makes it political.

When it comes to vaccine hesitancy amongst minorities, don’t pretend this hasn’t been discussed, investigated and attempted to be addressed.
And so what? you just give up, make it all political, and attack? Come on man, if you really thought that getting through to the unvaxxers, or the anti vaxxers was the most important thing, then you'd change your tac....

Instead, everyone wants to just throw poo around like monkeys in a cage....

And so what? you just give up, make it all political, and attack? Come on man, if you really thought that getting through to the unvaxxers, or the anti vaxxers was the most important thing, then you'd change your tac....

Instead, everyone wants to just throw poo around like monkeys in a cage....
No, we want to stop clogging up hospitals with your unwashed and unvaccinated asses.

Don't project your parties problems on others Bluto. He needs two hands for a cup too.

5f92dd89abcd0c0018d694d1
Need? Nah. Just an odd looking habit. One I don’t particularly care about. Our senile pedo President fondles pubescent or pre-pubescent little girls’ breast buds and tweaks their nipples in full view of people and on camera and the Dims don’t say shit about it.

The Dims often choose to be enablers for their fellow Dims.

Lol, Biden has to have a list of journalists to call on. With approved questions and walks off. If someone ask him a softball question.
Did President Biden ever take a question from the Talon News?

Need? Nah. Just an odd looking habit. One I don’t particularly care about. Our senile pedo President fondles pubescent or pre-pubescent little girls’ breast buds and tweaks their nipples in full view of people and on camera and the Dims don’t say shit about it.

The Dims often choose to be enablers for their fellow Dims.
Like being friends with this guy...

Like being friends with this guy...

They had a past limited association and there is no evidence that Trump did anything at Epstein’s island retreat. Bubba Clinton gets a pass ,though, from your hypocritical litttle club. Wonder why?

Forum List

Back