Ex-Proud Boy Testifies Group Sought ‘All-Out Revolution’ in Capitol Riot

So if intent is the criteria when do the feds prosecute Ray Epps? Oh right. He's one of them and part of the frame up.

Ray Epps instigating crowd to go INSIDE Capitol, crowd calling him "FED, FED!"

So if intent is the criteria when do the feds prosecute Ray Epps? Oh right. He's one of them and part of the frame up.

Ray Epps instigating crowd to go INSIDE Capitol, crowd calling him "FED, FED!"

All those people on 1/6 wanted to to do was try to persuade the Senators to not verify the election and open an investigation.

All the Senators wanted to do was go through the motions, (not all of them, but quite a few) go on Christmas vacation, then get back to their main business of fleecing America. Senate dropped the ball in 2020, yugely.

How did these "insurrectionists" plan to overthrow govt without any type of weapons? Lol.
They had them standing by. But if you're determined to ignore everything that doesn't fit your narrative I can understand why you think they didn't exist.

13 Oct 2022The new revelations come a day before the U.S. House Jan. 6 committee plans on holding its last public hearing before the November midterm election.

They had them standing by. But if you're determined to ignore everything that doesn't fit your narrative I can understand why you think they didn't exist.

13 Oct 2022The new revelations come a day before the U.S. House Jan. 6 committee plans on holding its last public hearing before the November midterm election.
Is there any evidence of that? Concrete evidence? Yeah, no. :rolleyes-41:
I say you're a fucking hermaphrodite, k?

Yes. The insurrection failed. We are lucky our representatives chose to overlook potential harm from radicalized Trump supporters, and got back to work performing their constitutional obligation after the failed insurrection.
Their Constitutional duty does not include rubber stamping and.illehal and fraudulent election.

Dumbass leftard.

We ask them to CERTIFY. Put their name on it. Guarantee it's correct.

Trump fanatics disgraced America that day and you defending them is a disgrace as well.
Most people ---in my opinion --- agree with that sentiment.
The MAGA/QAnon rioters disgraced the GOP, Don Trump, and themselves. How many of them are bragging about pooping in the halls of the Capitol? Bragging about tasering a fallen cop? Braggng about their upcoming trial for assault and vandalism?

I, for one, do not believe there are many of those slow-leaks who vandalized, assaulted, and trespassed are proud of it. They may have been thrilled about it at the time (as many social media postings seem to indicate)......but then, that 'consequences'-thingy rolls around. And the piper will be paid. Amen to that.
------------------------------------------------------------

All those people on 1/6 wanted to to do was try to persuade the Senators to not verify the election and open an investigation.
OK, let us assume that is true.
But the problem that occurred on their way to that 'persuasion' opportunity.......was that they settled for smearing feces on the walls? A full-on dose of MACE in a uniformed officers face? Stomping on a fallen policeman?

It seems then, their determination to "persuade the Senators" took a bad turn. No?

In my opinion, not many people in America are proud of how America looked on January 6th.....to the world, and to the rest of America that watched in utter astonishment at what they saw on the telly.

Dumbass...
Oh bullshit.
how stupid you sound
Dumbass leftard.

And see, poster 'The Duke'......other posters like the 'Scruffy' avatar above are indicative of the character of those who were trying "to persuade the Senators"......while beating the crap outta uniformed officers on their way to the 'persuasion' table.

That level of anger, lack of control, disregard for law and social norms (pooping in the halls, for godsake!) ...is what the world witnessed on the telly on J6. I know you know that. We all do.

The MAGA-QAnon characters who attacked our Congress on January 6th.....shamed America. And their families. And their communities. They left a wound in America.

Shame on them. And those who defend them, or minimize their violent attack.

IMHO

Most people ---in my opinion --- agree with that sentiment.
The MAGA/QAnon rioters disgraced the GOP, Don Trump, and themselves. How many of them are bragging about pooping in the halls of the Capitol? Bragging about tasering a fallen cop? Braggng about their upcoming trial for assault and vandalism?

I, for one, do not believe there are many of those slow-leaks who vandalized, assaulted, and trespassed are proud of it. They may have been thrilled about it at the time (as many social media postings seem to indicate)......but then, that 'consequences'-thingy rolls around. And the piper will be paid. Amen to that.

OK, let us assume that is true.
But the problem that occurred on their way to that 'persuasion' opportunity.......was that they settled for smearing feces on the walls? A full-on dose of MACE in a uniformed officers face? Stomping on a fallen policeman?

It seems then, their determination to "persuade the Senators" took a bad turn. No?

In my opinion, not many people in America are proud of how America looked on January 6th.....to the world, and to the rest of America that watched in utter astonishment at what they saw on the telly.

And see, poster 'The Duke'......other posters like the 'Scruffy' avatar above are indicative of the character of those who were trying "to persuade the Senators"......while beating the crap outta uniformed officers on their way to the 'persuasion' table.

That level of anger, lack of control, disregard for law and social norms (pooping in the halls, for godsake!) ...is what the world witnessed on the telly on J6. I know you know that. We all do.

The MAGA-QAnon characters who attacked our Congress on January 6th.....shamed America. And their families. And their communities. They left a wound in America.

Shame on them. And those who defend them, or minimize their violent attack.

IMHO
Not as big of a wound as they're going to leave if Democrats keep cheating elections; I'll tell you that.

The integrity of the country depends on it. No majority of Americans voted for a zero enthusiasm 50-year career grifty politician that didn't even campaign for the

last 3 weeks of the election.

No, they didn't have them standing by. Lol. Next.
The Proud Boys never used guns anyways. This thing is a farce!

This is "The Proud Boys" :rolleyes-41:

Wtf is this government and media doing? They're definitely telling whopperific and unbelievable lies to the public with this.

Also violating the 4th amendment with how long they're holding some of 1/6 protestors.

This is Stalin-level government abuse of power...in America.

Any and every American should stand up and take notice, because they could be next.

Last edited:
I believe it has been suborned by the left. I simply don't trust federal law enforcement to be fair to anyone except people left of center.
Then it's pointless to have a discussion with you. I can't argue with your Boogeymen.

Forum List

Back