Ex-Soviet intelligence officer attended meeting with Kushner and Trump Jr

Ex-Soviet intelligence officer?

according to...?

Rawstory?

I prefer AP

Russian-American lobbyist says he was in Trump son's meeting
Still no evidence that he was a former spy. He denies it.
You can deny that you work for the Russians also

Why is Trump responsible for this guy being at the meeting? Trump didn't invite him, and Trump had no way of knowing who the hell he was beforehand. On the other hand, Lynch's justice department should have known who the associates of the Russian lawyer were when the overruled immigration and allowed her into the country.
Of course they knew him and knew he was going to be at the meeting. A real American would never have even attended that meeting, sweetie.
"Of course?" Where's the evidence the Trump knew this guy was coming and knew who he was?

You haven't got a clue about what real Americans would do.
Is that the best excuse your handlers can come up with, honey pot? it aint very good.

ROFL! So you think Trump was supposed to know who a total stranger worked for without anyone informing him?

You are a special kind of stupid.
Don't make a fool of yourself. trump knew exactly who that man was and why he was there. Its all gonna come out soon enough. Get your next excuses ready.
ROFL! You're the one making a fool of yourself, fool. What evidence is there that Trump knew who the guy was? Making up facts is what you do best, snowflake.

according to...?

Rawstory?

I prefer AP

Yes I can, and you can accuse anyone of working for the Russians. Of course, only a moron would believe anything you have to say.

Of course they knew him and knew he was going to be at the meeting. A real American would never have even attended that meeting, sweetie.
"Of course?" Where's the evidence the Trump knew this guy was coming and knew who he was?

Is that the best excuse your handlers can come up with, honey pot? it aint very good.

ROFL! So you think Trump was supposed to know who a total stranger worked for without anyone informing him?

Don't make a fool of yourself. trump knew exactly who that man was and why he was there. Its all gonna come out soon enough. Get your next excuses ready.
ROFL! You're the one making a fool of yourself, fool. What evidence is there that Trump knew who the guy was? Making up facts is what you do best, snowflake.
Mueller has all the evidence sweetie, just ask him

according to...?

Rawstory?

I prefer AP

Pick and choose what you want to hear. Its fine with me, cause soon enough its all gonna come out, and its going to be very ugly.
I choose to to hear facts. I ignore bullshit, like virtually everything you post.

What's a matter little whiner made you weren't invited to mazzola party? The dems would have loved you in the middle.
Why is Trump responsible for this guy being at the meeting? Trump didn't invite him, and Trump had no way of knowing who the hell he was beforehand. On the other hand, Lynch's justice department should have known who the associates of the Russian lawyer were when the overruled immigration and allowed her into the country.

He loved it!

170711140935-donald-trump-jr-rob-goldstone-emails-t1-exlarge-169.jpg

He loved it!

View attachment 138739
"It" refers to the potential information, and that's all, dumbass.

It's interesting how you snowflake douche bags misconstrue every single word in Trump's email. I wouldn't have imagined that a human being could be that stupid, but no matter how low my opinion of leftwingers, they always manage to go lower.

So you approve of the White House meeting with Russian spies? Now thats patriotic.
Trump Jr wasn't "the White House" 6 months before the election even occurred, and I have no problem with people who happen to meet someone that they have no prior knowledge of. That happens every day to every person in this country, you fucking moron. You could have met a Russian spy, for all you know.
I get it honey bunch, a russian spy with ties to the Kremlin, just happened to be in the neighborhood and decided to stop by the meeting.
a russian spy with ties to the Kremlin,
are you sure he was a Russian spy?

I heard he was the lead in last years Bolshoi performance of the Nutcracker

according to...?

Rawstory?

I prefer AP

Yes I can, and you can accuse anyone of working for the Russians. Of course, only a moron would believe anything you have to say.
It all fits into a pattern, just wait. But get you next excuses

according to...?

Rawstory?

I prefer AP

Pick and choose what you want to hear. Its fine with me, cause soon enough its all gonna come out, and its going to be very ugly.
I choose to to hear facts. I ignore bullshit, like virtually everything you post.
No, you choose to make up facts . You are total complete bullshit, honey pot.

according to...?

Rawstory?

I prefer AP

Pick and choose what you want to hear. Its fine with me,
It should be good with you...

you do the same

So you approve of the White House meeting with Russian spies? Now thats patriotic.
Trump Jr wasn't "the White House" 6 months before the election even occurred, and I have no problem with people who happen to meet someone that they have no prior knowledge of. That happens every day to every person in this country, you fucking moron. You could have met a Russian spy, for all you know.
I get it honey bunch, a russian spy with ties to the Kremlin, just happened to be in the neighborhood and decided to stop by the meeting.

believe what you want, keep your head in the sand. Its all gonna come out. I guarantee you its gonna be ugly and hurt a lot.

The Russian Lawyer is Putin's front for arguing against human rights sanctions, and Putin nixed Americans adopting Russian kids in retaliation for the law adopting the sanctions. It's not even hidden why Jr and Jared "took" the meeting.

according to...?

Rawstory?

I prefer AP

according to...?

Rawstory?

I prefer AP

Yes, it fits a pattern. It's called "fake news."

according to...?

Rawstory?

I prefer AP

you do the same
Got an example of that, or just more hot air?
Maybe you can also tell me why this board looks the other way and doesn't enforce rules concerning multiple ID's?

believe what you want, keep your head in the sand. Its all gonna come out. I guarantee you its gonna be ugly and hurt a lot.
. I guarantee you its gonna be ugly and hurt a lot.

No doubt.

But, for who?

according to...?

Rawstory?

I prefer AP

according to...?

Rawstory?

I prefer AP

Yes, it fits a pattern. It's called "fake news."
Anything that hurts your kind, honey is always fake news. I don't think the prosecutors think that way.
Did you know their team is now up to 25 people and growing?

He loved it!

View attachment 138739
"It" refers to the potential information, and that's all, dumbass.

It's interesting how you snowflake douche bags misconstrue every single word in Trump's email. I wouldn't have imagined that a human being could be that stupid, but no matter how low my opinion of leftwingers, they always manage to go lower.

" is part of Russia and it's government's support for Mr. Trump"

He knew what this meeting was and loved the very idea of it.

Junior released these himself. You're providing a defense that junior himself isn't even asserting.

. I guarantee you its gonna be ugly and hurt a lot.

No doubt.

But, for who?
Relax and enjoy. You don't have a team of 25 investigating the trump cabal for nothing.

according to...?

Rawstory?

I prefer AP

you do the same
Maybe you can also tell me why this board looks the other way and doesn't enforce rules concerning multiple ID's?
didn't you start this thread claiming the guy was a Russian intelligence?

Supposition, and you're screaming it from the rooftops

Provide proof, it will be handled

Forum List

Back