Ex-Soviet intelligence officer attended meeting with Kushner and Trump Jr

"Of course?" Where's the evidence the Trump knew this guy was coming and knew who he was?

You haven't got a clue about what real Americans would do.
Is that the best excuse your handlers can come up with, honey pot? it aint very good.

ROFL! So you think Trump was supposed to know who a total stranger worked for without anyone informing him?

You are a special kind of stupid.

ROFL! So you think Trump was supposed to know who a total stranger worked for without anyone informing him?

He loved it!

View attachment 138739
"It" refers to the potential information, and that's all, dumbass.

It's interesting how you snowflake douche bags misconstrue every single word in Trump's email. I wouldn't have imagined that a human being could be that stupid, but no matter how low my opinion of leftwingers, they always manage to go lower.

" is part of Russia and it's government's support for Mr. Trump"

He knew what this meeting was and loved the very idea of it.

Junior released these himself. You're providing a defense that junior himself isn't even asserting.
a guy like manafort doesn't attend a meeting like this unless he knows exactly what it is about and exactly who will be attending.

Ex-Soviet intelligence officer?

according to...?

Rawstory?

I prefer AP

Russian-American lobbyist says he was in Trump son's meeting
Pick and choose what you want to hear. Its fine with me, cause soon enough its all gonna come out, and its going to be very ugly.
Pick and choose what you want to hear. Its fine with me,
It should be good with you...

you do the same
Got an example of that, or just more hot air?
Maybe you can also tell me why this board looks the other way and doesn't enforce rules concerning multiple ID's?
didn't you start this thread claiming the guy was a Russian intelligence?

Supposition, and you're screaming it from the rooftops

Maybe you can also tell me why this board looks the other way and doesn't enforce rules concerning multiple ID's?

Provide proof, it will be handled
I did twice, and both times it was ignored. Nothing was ever handled

Trump Jr wasn't "the White House" 6 months before the election even occurred, and I have no problem with people who happen to meet someone that they have no prior knowledge of. That happens every day to every person in this country, you fucking moron. You could have met a Russian spy, for all you know.
I get it honey bunch, a russian spy with ties to the Kremlin, just happened to be in the neighborhood and decided to stop by the meeting.
a russian spy with ties to the Kremlin,
are you sure he was a Russian spy?

I heard he was the lead in last years Bolshoi performance of the Nutcracker
believe what you want, keep your head in the sand. Its all gonna come out. I guarantee you its gonna be ugly and hurt a lot.
. I guarantee you its gonna be ugly and hurt a lot.

No doubt.

But, for who?
Relax and enjoy. You don't have a team of 25 investigating the trump cabal for nothing.
You don't have a team of 25 investigating the trump cabal for nothing.

Are you sure?

Kinda resembles all those gates the Clintons were investigated for

Is that the best excuse your handlers can come up with, honey pot? it aint very good.

He loved it!

View attachment 138739

It's interesting how you snowflake douche bags misconstrue every single word in Trump's email. I wouldn't have imagined that a human being could be that stupid, but no matter how low my opinion of leftwingers, they always manage to go lower.

Junior released these himself. You're providing a defense that junior himself isn't even asserting.
a guy like manafort doesn't attend a meeting like this unless he knows exactly what it is about and exactly who will be attending.

Seem to remember he was the first to leave...

Kushner's scrambling to clean up his paper trail in an effort head off the brunt of coming shitstorm.

He added more than 100 names to his disclosure form. How do you go from zero to over a hundred and claim you didn't blatantly lie?
Kushner updated disclosure to add more than 100 foreign contacts: report

These boys are in deep.
Yet, Congressional republicans refuse to pull his top secret clearance.
Why would they? This story is a big nothing burger.

Put a few more patties on that nothing burger
biggest-burger-appetizing-super-big-isolated-white-background-king-size-48756466.jpg

I get it honey bunch, a russian spy with ties to the Kremlin, just happened to be in the neighborhood and decided to stop by the meeting.
a russian spy with ties to the Kremlin,
are you sure he was a Russian spy?

I heard he was the lead in last years Bolshoi performance of the Nutcracker
believe what you want, keep your head in the sand. Its all gonna come out. I guarantee you its gonna be ugly and hurt a lot.
. I guarantee you its gonna be ugly and hurt a lot.

No doubt.

But, for who?
Relax and enjoy. You don't have a team of 25 investigating the trump cabal for nothing.
You don't have a team of 25 investigating the trump cabal for nothing.

Are you sure?

Kinda resembles all those gates the Clintons were investigated for
Keep your head in the sand, and pretend all is just fine.

Ex-Soviet intelligence officer?

according to...?

Rawstory?

I prefer AP

Russian-American lobbyist says he was in Trump son's meeting
Pick and choose what you want to hear. Its fine with me, cause soon enough its all gonna come out, and its going to be very ugly.

you do the same

Maybe because you were wrong?

He loved it!

View attachment 138739

I know you want to believe everything Jr. tells us, but by now aren't you even a little concerned by the number of lies that he has told?

Kushner's scrambling to clean up his paper trail in an effort head off the brunt of coming shitstorm.

He added more than 100 names to his disclosure form. How do you go from zero to over a hundred and claim you didn't blatantly lie?
Kushner updated disclosure to add more than 100 foreign contacts: report

These boys are in deep.
Yet, Congressional republicans refuse to pull his top secret clearance.
Why would they? This story is a big nothing burger.

Put a few more patties on that nothing burger
enjoy-your-trump-russia-nothingburger-nothingburger-cnn-24287253.png

you do the same

Maybe because you were wrong?
No I wasn't wrong, I was just ignored. its so obvious that just one lady, I call Handjob is on this board 7 days a week with multiple ID's. You are a bright guy, don't pretend ignorance.

He loved it!

View attachment 138739

Horseshit.

I know you want to believe everything Jr. tells us, but by now aren't you even a little concerned by the number of lies that he has told?

Bud, (and I call you that because you remind me of an immature little flower), I could care less if all of the Trumps left the WH.

But do it for cause, not because you're butthurt HIllary lost.

He loved it!

View attachment 138739

And there aren't that many high level campaign officials in such a meeting without the candidate knowing.

We Democrats enjoy that you deplorables have sunk to the defensive line that trump is stupid, ignorant and easily conned.

200.webp

"Akhmetshin has been described as an “English-speaking former Soviet Army counterintelligence officer,” although he repeatedly has denied current ties to Russian intelligence."

Read your own links.

Why does Jr. keep lying and lying and lying again about this meeting?

1. No meeting
2. Yes meeting, only about about kids
3. Yes meeting but about Clinton dirt
4. Yes meeting about Clinton dirt with two people
5. Yes meeting about Clinton dirt from Russian government with 4 people, one of whom was introduced as Russian government attoney, one was Russian ex-intelligence officer and the other is a translator we don't have a name of...yes translator, in a room of fluent english speakers.

You seriously don't get that fishy smell? Come on, even Trumpsters don't have nose plugs that thick.

Last edited:
So you approve of the White House meeting with Russian spies? Now thats patriotic.
Trump Jr wasn't "the White House" 6 months before the election even occurred, and I have no problem with people who happen to meet someone that they have no prior knowledge of. That happens every day to every person in this country, you fucking moron. You could have met a Russian spy, for all you know.
Hmmm, no, the so-called "Russian lawyer" brought him with her. Oh my god, that is so sinister! Trump is a Russian spy!

Trump had to know who she was bringing because Trump controls all!

"Akhmetshin has been described as an “English-speaking former Soviet Army counterintelligence officer,” although he repeatedly has denied current ties to Russian intelligence."

Read your own links.

You seriously don't get that fishy smell? Come on.
Where's the lie, asshole? Did someone ask him "did you know the Russian spy who the Russian lawyer brought with her?"

Read your own links.

You seriously don't get that fishy smell? Come on.
Why do you keep changing the subject? Post the lies, your opinion won't do.

We Democrats enjoy that you deplorables have sunk to the defensive line that trump is stupid, ignorant and easily conned.

200.webp
We enjoy watching those who are unable to commit logic trying to justify their idiocies.

He loved it!

View attachment 138739

And there aren't that many high level campaign officials in such a meeting without the candidate knowing.
ROFL! I just love the way snowflakes have all these rules they imagine the Trump campaign was supposed to follow, because we all know that Hillary would never break any of their imaginary rules, right?

Forum List

Back