Exactly how do we know that Trump's taxes are being audited?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Take a moment to ponder the question in the thread's title...Its not like Trump has NEVER lied before....

IS DONALD TRUMP REALLY BEING AUDITED BY THE IRS?

Donald Trump has broken with a 40-year-old tradition of U.S. presidential candidates making public their tax returns because he claims to be under audit by the IRS—but he has yet to produce definitive proof that he is really being investigated.

To back up the contention that he is being audited, Trump’s campaign earlier this year released a letter from his tax lawyers stating that he was under audit. That leaves the public having to take the word of Trump’s paid legal advocates.

Donald Trump says he’s being audited by the IRS, but he hasn’t released the letter that could prove it

Let me put it this way, if the IRS were auditing Trump's taxes, nobody would care. On the other hand, if the IRS were not auditing Trump's taxes, nobody would care.

Bottom line, nobody cares.

Let me put it this way, if the IRS were auditing Trump's taxes, nobody would care. On the other hand, if the IRS were not auditing Trump's taxes, nobody would care.

I care. I want to see if we have a Manchurian Candidate in hock to Russia and China. Try to figure out why it's important.

Its really a "pleasure" to have Ray with his water pistol here speaking for ALL Americans (or at least speaking for all those within his trailer park)......

Take a moment to ponder the question in the thread's title...Its not like Trump has NEVER lied before....

IS DONALD TRUMP REALLY BEING AUDITED BY THE IRS?

Donald Trump has broken with a 40-year-old tradition of U.S. presidential candidates making public their tax returns because he claims to be under audit by the IRS—but he has yet to produce definitive proof that he is really being investigated.

To back up the contention that he is being audited, Trump’s campaign earlier this year released a letter from his tax lawyers stating that he was under audit. That leaves the public having to take the word of Trump’s paid legal advocates.

Donald Trump says he’s being audited by the IRS, but he hasn’t released the letter that could prove it
If we can take the word of Hillary's doctor about the state of her health, why not take the word of Trump's tax lawyers about the audit?

Its really a "pleasure" to have Ray with his water pistol here speaking for ALL Americans (or at least speaking for all those within his trailer park)......

Oh, and you do speak for all Americans?

How many of these stupid tax threads have you and your ilk started already? Sorry.....nobody really cares about his taxes because his taxes have nothing to do with him being President. Nothing. You try to make it some sort of presidential issue while your hag is dropping like a wet noodle in public, and then claiming nothing is wrong with her.

Don't worry about Trump's taxes. His taxes won't allow our enemies to blackmail him once in office. Hillary's emails, that's another subject.

I care. I want to see if we have a Manchurian Candidate in hock to Russia and China. Try to figure out why it's important.

Oh please, as if you really care about our country.

You have this joker you call President giving hundreds of millions of dollars to the world sponsor of terrorism in cash, but you're more concerned about Trumps taxes and Russia?

Let me tell you, Communism isn't a concern of ours any longer outside of them supporting your candidates. But terrorism is our main issue today. I would rather have a President buddying up with a former threat to the US than one who is buddying up with current threat to our country.

Yeah, worry about Trump's taxes to see if there is any relationship with Russia (I can't imagine how) and support the people who are paving the way for a nuclear Iran. Brilliant.

If we can take the word of Hillary's doctor about the state of her health, why not take the word of Trump's tax lawyers about the audit?

Oh. no...by all means keep "thinking" that Hillary is on her death bed and see what happens....LOL

I think Trump is now withholding his taxes just to be mean and watch the left foam at the mouth about it daily. :eusa_clap:

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back