Exactly what and why was the 2nd amendment written like it is

And your side is funded by Soros. The kochs provide a commodity that the world uses, yet your hero made his billions by destroying public employee pension funds throughout Asia and busting the Bank of England. He is far more anti America than the kochs are. Me thinks you need to do some more research.

Actually, my side is supported by the Tax Payers of the United States of America. Neither the Soros nor the Kochs pay much in the form of Taxes in percentage of their income as the normal tax payer. Are you admitting that you are in the employ of the Koch Brothers? Not something I would admit to willingly.

Wrong. The current attempt to destroy the 2nd Amendment, and remove our borders is led by soros and Co. Trump was elected because the PEOPLE of this country don't want those policies. The MSM is in lock step with him and his cronies which is why you rarely hear about the beneficial uses of firearms, and why the open borders groups get their message out, but no one else does.

Three million more people voted for the other candidates than did for Trump, Trump won the electoral college by less than 1.5% in WI, MI & PA. He did not carry 50% of the votes and has never once had an approval ratting higher than 40%.

Hence, the argument posted by Westwall is once again an attempt to mislead the reader.

He won those tiny margins in historically Democrat strongholds. The so called "blue wall". So yes, the PEOPLE voted for trump.

BULLSHIT

Truly? That is the best response you can come up with? No wonder you're a government worker. The fact remains that trump broke the blue wall. And even though it was by a narrow margin he DID it. Face it, your hero, the shrialry was a crap candidate.

lol. the right wing alleges, natural and individual rights are to be found, in the second clause of Article the Second.

Do they? Or do they allege that the 2nd amendment is one of their individual rights?
to be well regulated?

Easily maintained and quickly called upon. Sounds about right? and your problem is?
your appeal to ignorance of the term, well regulated, in our federal Constitution. the right wing does it on purpose; we dare not call it spam, while in the minority.

You really think they spoke the same in 1776 as they do today?

Groovy dude, nice story bro
Nothing but appeals to ignorance of our supreme law of the land by the clueless and Causeless, right wing; coincidence or conspiracy?

the term, militia is also in the dictionary.

No one I have seen has implied anything of the kind. Every conservative I have seen simply sees the 2nd Amendment as a part of the US Constitution, and expects it to be treated as such.

As an amendment, what makes it NOT part of the United States Constitution?

Do they? Or do they allege that the 2nd amendment is one of their individual rights?
to be well regulated?

Easily maintained and quickly called upon. Sounds about right? and your problem is?
your appeal to ignorance of the term, well regulated, in our federal Constitution. the right wing does it on purpose; we dare not call it spam, while in the minority.

Nothing but appeals to ignorance of our supreme law of the land by the clueless and Causeless, right wing; coincidence or conspiracy?

So what does your 1776 dictionary say?

You have to understand how delusional Daniel actually is. He insists that out individual rights come from the state constitutions, and that the US Constitution is largely powerless.
lol. You don't know what you are talking about. Only the right wing appeals to ignorance of their own propaganda and rhetoric concerning natural and individual rights being in our federal Constitution.

I understand quite well.

Between the US Constitution and any state constitutions, you only have to look at which one is the standard and which one has to follow that standard.

The US Constitution is the standard and the law of the land.
yet, the right wing claims, the second clause of the second article, is what really really matters, regardless of what the rest of our Constitution says.

Who has claimed this? Show me an example. (like THAT will happen)

And what does the rest of our constitution say that contradicts the 2nd amendment?
lol. only the right wing is that clueless and that causeless, in the public domain.

Stirthepot-1-S.jpg

Three million more people voted for the other candidates than did for Trump, Trump won the electoral college by less than 1.5% in WI, MI & PA. He did not carry 50% of the votes and has never once had an approval ratting higher than 40%.

Hence, the argument posted by Westwall is once again an attempt to mislead the reader.

i-qjC9bFs-S.jpg

Wry Catcher, Why lie? Is forty-eight percent less than forty percent? When did that change?

4%2010%202018-M.jpg

Your reply has little or no content.

I have no appealed to ignorance at all. I have stated the facts concerning the US Constitution and it's superiority over the state constitutions. And I have stated that I have seen no conservatives imply that the 2nd amendment is a constitution unto itself.

The proof of my statements is that past attempts, by state constitutions, to take away constitutionally guaranteed rights have been ruled unconstitutional and defeated.
lol. the right wing alleges, natural and individual rights are to be found, in the second clause of Article the Second.

to be well regulated?

I take it you skipped grammar and punctuation when in elementary school. For your review, I am including the actual Second Amendment. Hint, as always, punctuation does matter!

2ndAmendment-L.jpg

to be well regulated?

militia: all able-bodied civilians eligible by law for military service.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

lol. You don't know what you are talking about. Only the right wing appeals to ignorance of their own propaganda and rhetoric concerning natural and individual rights being in our federal Constitution.

I understand quite well.

Between the US Constitution and any state constitutions, you only have to look at which one is the standard and which one has to follow that standard.

The US Constitution is the standard and the law of the land.
yet, the right wing claims, the second clause of the second article, is what really really matters, regardless of what the rest of our Constitution says.

Who has claimed this? Show me an example. (like THAT will happen)

And what does the rest of our constitution say that contradicts the 2nd amendment?
lol. only the right wing is that clueless and that causeless, in the public domain.

Stirthepot-1-S.jpg
those who have, nothing but fallacy, get to go first.

to be well regulated?

I take it you skipped grammar and punctuation when in elementary school. For your review, I am including the actual Second Amendment. Hint, as always, punctuation does matter!

2ndAmendment-L.jpg
you do not know what you are talking about, right winger; coincidence or conspiracy?

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

Thanks for explaining what comes before the second comma.

Chace your tail much?

Chace your tail much?
Punctuation means Nothing.

the People are the Militia; You are Either, well regulated or unorganized.

Our Second Amendment is very Specific.

to be well regulated?

2ndAmendment-L.jpg

Thank you. So what's the problem?

You claimed they allege that all their individual rights are found in the 2nd amendment. I asked you a simple question. What do you say we finish this line of thought before we move to another.
lol. Why are we even having this argument? There are No individual or natural rights in our Second Amendment; only civil rights.

Again, you refuse to answer a simple question.

And the 2nd Amendment is an individual right. But just to be sure, are you saying that civil rights are not individual rights?
It is a civil right not a natural right.

That is not what I asked. You are pathological about not answering questions, aren't you?
You have, nothing but diversion; why should I waste my time, again. I just gave you the answer. You don't get to ignore it, and claim I am the one ignoring the issue.

No, I asked you if a civil right is an individual right. And you refused to answer. Like you have refused to answer almost all my questions.

A "natural right" is an outdated notion. It goes with the assumption that "natural" is always better and always right. But many things are "natural" and still wrong in human society.

Chace your tail much?

And still you ignore the facts of the militia that existed during the time the US Constitution was written. I have suggested you read up on the "citizen soldier", but you have apparently refused to do so. During the time when the document was written, citizens maintained arms, and were called up in time of need. It was to supplement the military, without the need to have a huge standing army.

And punctuation does mean something. The second clause stands alone, if need be.

Yes, those are the people expected to keep and maintain arms so that they may be ready if called upon. Militia is not the same as a standing army. It was especially not so in the 1770s.

Actually, my side is supported by the Tax Payers of the United States of America. Neither the Soros nor the Kochs pay much in the form of Taxes in percentage of their income as the normal tax payer. Are you admitting that you are in the employ of the Koch Brothers? Not something I would admit to willingly.

Wrong. The current attempt to destroy the 2nd Amendment, and remove our borders is led by soros and Co. Trump was elected because the PEOPLE of this country don't want those policies. The MSM is in lock step with him and his cronies which is why you rarely hear about the beneficial uses of firearms, and why the open borders groups get their message out, but no one else does.

He won those tiny margins in historically Democrat strongholds. The so called "blue wall". So yes, the PEOPLE voted for trump.

BULLSHIT

Truly? That is the best response you can come up with? No wonder you're a government worker. The fact remains that trump broke the blue wall. And even though it was by a narrow margin he DID it. Face it, your hero, the shrialry was a crap candidate.

Calling BULLSHIT was very appropriate, especially in you case where you express your opinion, or your wish, as if it is true. Post the evidence where the major urban areas and the regions around a University supported Trump. Or for once tell the truth and admit your post was bullshit.

lol. Why are we even having this argument? There are No individual or natural rights in our Second Amendment; only civil rights.

Again, you refuse to answer a simple question.

And the 2nd Amendment is an individual right. But just to be sure, are you saying that civil rights are not individual rights?
It is a civil right not a natural right.

That is not what I asked. You are pathological about not answering questions, aren't you?
You have, nothing but diversion; why should I waste my time, again. I just gave you the answer. You don't get to ignore it, and claim I am the one ignoring the issue.

No, I asked you if a civil right is an individual right. And you refused to answer. Like you have refused to answer almost all my questions.

A "natural right" is an outdated notion. It goes with the assumption that "natural" is always better and always right. But many things are "natural" and still wrong in human society.
No, it isn't. Civil rights apply to individuals; but, they are not, Individual rights, they are civil rights.

Chace your tail much?

And still you ignore the facts of the militia that existed during the time the US Constitution was written. I have suggested you read up on the "citizen soldier", but you have apparently refused to do so. During the time when the document was written, citizens maintained arms, and were called up in time of need. It was to supplement the military, without the need to have a huge standing army.

And punctuation does mean something. The second clause stands alone, if need be.
The People are the Militia; You are Either, well regulated or unorganized.

And, it is not about individual rights.

Forum List

Back