Exactly What They Planned....Exactly What They Wanted:

When enough people get hungry....really hungry. The rich can't have it all.

Oh, well I guess we've got a few decades to sort this out.

images

So as government expands and people push their responsibilities onto others, they get fatter

58% of all income generated in this country goes to the top 1%. Do they deserve it? HELL NO!!!

Screen%20Shot%202013-03-08%20at%2011.36.19%20AM.png

According to the Tax Policy Center, the top 1% earned 17 percent of expanded cash income in 2014 while paying over 45% of all federal income taxes.

Somehow your numbers just don't match the facts.

I'm shocked!

Irrelevent.

Come up with a solution and then maybe we can talk.
All you guys ever have is raise taxes when the fact is that the top 1% do not pay those tax rates. It takes a lot of cognitive dissonance to complain about the fact Romney pays less than 15% taxes and then bitch about the top bracket that is nowhere near that figure.

58% of all income generated in this country goes to the top 1%. Do they deserve it? HELL NO!!!

Screen%20Shot%202013-03-08%20at%2011.36.19%20AM.png
The issue of "deserve" never enters into the equation. They earned it. It is THEIRS...and its none of your fucking business.

It not only is my business something will soon be done about it. The rich bastards can't have it all. They tried during the roaring 1920's and see what that brought about. What tickles the shit out of me is that they thump their bibles every time they meet. I guess they didn't read the part about the rich man.

The rich didn't cause the financial panic in 1929, the Federal Reserve did. Government is the cause of all credit bubbles, just like the last one.

This thread is ironic. The OP was just in his other thread bragging about all his materialistic posessions. I shit you not.

All about everything he's amassed in his awesome life. Now here he is whining about someone else's income???

THIS IS YOUR TYPICAL HYPOCRITICAL LIBERAL right lefties?

It not only is my business something will soon be done about it....

What? and when?
When enough people get hungry....really hungry. The rich can't have it all.

If you are starving money isn't that Important.

Wow Really? You seriously can not be that heartless~ You probably have not been in a soup kitchen, or have seen a starving child.

How is it heartless to realize you can't eat money?

Forum List

Back