Exactly who are “Trumps Base”, “Trumps Cult”, “Cult 45”, “Trumpers”?

giphy.gif

You mean like wetbacks, ghetto blacks, criminals and degenerates?
Wait...all of the aforementioned vote Democrat though?
Racists
Bigots
Bullies
White trash
Most farmers that live off our taxes
Flyover useless red areas
White terrorists

Believe me when I tell you...if I were an unAmerican piece of shit I’d say the same foolish shit you do...it’s what all unAmerican pieces of shits say.

Psychotics mostly.
Psychotics are definitely his base, and the rest of the people that voted for him are either just stupid or partisan hacks who would have voted for Chester The Molestor if he had a R after his name.

So many lost souls in this thread and most all of the lost are rump suckers. But humor is still good and even though the reich is very tacky they are fun to read as they are so stupid.

In the real world...stupid is when one looks down at his penis and says he’s a woman...stupid is when ignorant fools act like the twisted fuck isn’t twisted. Come on man...you know this shit.

Racists
Bigots
Bullies
White trash
White terrorists

Believe me when I tell you...if I were an unAmerican piece of shit I’d say the same foolish shit you do...it’s what all unAmerican pieces of shits say.
I'm more American than you. Because I love all Americans regardless of their race...I hate bigots and racists though like you.

Racists
Bigots
Bullies
White trash
White terrorists

I'm more American than you. Because I love all Americans regardless of their race...I hate bigots and racists though like you.

How many times do we have to do this..I don’t hate over skin color...I hate wetbacks and all pieces of shits...I probably hate white guilt whacko LefTards more than any other group....Where can you go with that?

Psychotics mostly.
Psychotics are definitely his base, and the rest of the people that voted for him are either just stupid or partisan hacks who would have voted for Chester The Molestor if he had a R after his name.
Given where you and the rest of the anti-depressant chugging Trump haters are, I find it hilarious you accuse Donald Trump supporters of being psychotic. That is really funny! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump voters live in the REAL america! flyover country! the deep south and upper far west...

to the elites, Trump voters might as well live in Turkmenistan!

Racists
Bigots
Bullies
White trash
White terrorists

How many times do we have to do this..I don’t hate over skin color...I hate wetbacks and all pieces of shits...I probably hate white guilt whacko LefTards more than any other group....Where can you go with that?
You hate muslims too, so that makes you a bigot.

Personally I feel complimented when someone refers to me as such...So who are they?
Are these folks Nationlists?
Are they the new age Republicans who refuse to take LefTarded shit?
Who are they?
The Left really misses that easily bullied, easily controlled, PC programmed gracious Bible thumper so they have tried to label those hardcore Trump supporters with terms that were supposed to be insulting...The problem is their plan has backfired as most take great pride in being part of “The Base”, “The Cult”..etc.
Haha...the Left just keeps getting sent back to the drawing board...they can’t do anything right....So what’s next?

you may feel complimented by it but i assure you I mean it as an insult.

I absolutely consider his base to be rude, uncivilized, rotten, deplorable, despicable dirt bags who love to indulge in mockery and insults while demanding respect from everyone else.

you are the absolute worst of humanity and you are an insult to what America is meant to stand for.

I fart in your general direction.
You racist pieces of shit are lower than low.

What is the TDS OFFENDED by today................something new or same old BS.

To the TDS crowd.............if you find nothing Offensive today ........let us know we will gladly Offend your ass. again so you feel at home.

Forum List

Back