Exactly who are “Trumps Base”, “Trumps Cult”, “Cult 45”, “Trumpers”?

I am a Proud Deplorable.

That means I voted for Trump with my seat belt buckled because my other choice was a drunk, dump, dishonest, DEPRAVED harpie whose entire political career was built on the coat-tails of a pussy lovin Southern boy who happened to be a political genius.

Anybody who voted for Trump took a risk, just like those who voted for Andrew Jackson, who was also half-crazy plus mean as hell. Some of the greatest leaders ever were half crazy and the citizens had to take a chance. Theodore Roosevelt was half-crazy for one. The liberal media assured us that Reagan would surely start a nuclear war.

The Brits were certain that Winston Churchill was bat-shit crazy until Hitler got to nipping at their ass----then they took a chance---and Churchill turned out to be the greatest man of the 20th century. The craziest man to ever rule a major country was Peter Alexeyev Romanoff and the Russians revere him as Peter the Great.

Sometimes, you have to take a chance on crazy and one of them is when your other choice is Bill Clinton's depraved drunk wife.

And having taken that chance, a couple of years later, we Proud Deplorables take this 4th of July to thank the Good Lord for Don Trump.

Personally I feel complimented when someone refers to me as such...So who are they?
Are these folks Nationlists?
Are they the new age Republicans who refuse to take LefTarded shit?
Who are they?
The Left really misses that easily bullied, easily controlled, PC programmed gracious Bible thumper so they have tried to label those hardcore Trump supporters with terms that were supposed to be insulting...The problem is their plan has backfired as most take great pride in being part of “The Base”, “The Cult”..etc.
Haha...the Left just keeps getting sent back to the drawing board...they can’t do anything right....So what’s next?

Nothing quite as pathetic as an idiot who is proud of being an idiot.

Bitter old geezers, white supremacists, gun nutters and church ladies. All of them with scores to settle.

Hey, isn't this thread about Trump supporters, not Democrats.
The Trump true believers by now are the fringe of the fringe. The rest of them are just habitually republican and scared to piss off the zealots who control things.

giphy.gif
He was stating he loves all Americans, even you.

actually "poorly educated" is pretty specific.....obviously he means his base....poorly educated conservatives. Whom he can fool on a daily basis.

To answer the question, I'd go with the following definition:

Largely older conservative white people who are frustrated and angry at the way the country is changing; people who get a large percentage of their "news", "information" and opinions from the Trumpiverse (the alternate universe created and nurtured by talk radio for the most part). Because their thought processes and information absorbed are carefully nurtured, edited, filtered and controlled by talk radio and Trumpiverse websites, they lack both critical facts and the ability to communicate in a way that effectively changes hearts and minds. And finally, because his behaviors, proclivities, temperament and habits appear to essentially mirror theirs, they largely don't understand why others have a problem with him in those areas; they seem "normal" to these people, from their perspective.

Longer than I hoped. But that's my definition.

Last edited:
Personally I feel complimented when someone refers to me as such...So who are they?
Who are they?
The Left really misses that easily bullied, easily controlled, PC programmed gracious Bible thumper so they have tried to label those hardcore Trump supporters with terms that were supposed to be insulting...The problem is their plan has backfired as most take great pride in being part of “The Base”, “The Cult”..etc.
Haha...the Left just keeps getting sent back to the drawing board...they can’t do anything right....So what’s next?
People like you who have no morality or ethical standards of correct and Wrong. The terms used are for our enjoyment not as a degrading comment towards a generally nescient pack of losers who obey his commands.

actually "poorly educated" is pretty specific.....obviously he means his base....poorly educated conservatives. Whom he can fool on a daily basis.
No he said he loves all Americans, even the poorly educated. Since liberals think the rust belt is full of them.
The red states are all poorly intelligent.

Who are they?

you may feel complimented by it but i assure you I mean it as an insult.

I absolutely consider his base to be rude, uncivilized, rotten, deplorable, despicable dirt bags who love to indulge in mockery and insults while demanding respect from everyone else.

you are the absolute worst of humanity and you are an insult to what America is meant to stand for.

I fart in your general direction.

Who are they?

You people still haven’t picked up what we’re putting down have you?
Good, legitimate real Americans hope to be hated and despised by unAmerican filth...that tells us we are so far divided from said filth...that’s right where we want to be. Thanks for the confirmation.

No he said he loves all Americans, even the poorly educated. Since liberals think the rust belt is full of them.
The red states are all poorly intelligent.

True...red states full of blacks are poorly educated.
Are top earners always the least educated?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png

_________

The truth is that the poorest educated of all Americans are the ones living in rotting cities run by Democrats for half a century.

Bitter old geezers, white supremacists, gun nutters and church ladies. All of them with scores to settle.
You're projecting again.
Except for being gun nutters you just described the Democrat base.
Bitter old geezers from the South that hate blacks who vote Democrat, bitter old geezers that used to drop acid in the 60s who vote Democrat, white supremacists who live in their mansions and ride around in their limos and vote Democrat, church ladies in black churches and hate whites who vote Democrat.
Every one of them fascists who hate people because of who they are or what they think.
Many who want to make it a crime to criticize Democrat politicians.

Who are they?

you may feel complimented by it but i assure you I mean it as an insult.

I absolutely consider his base to be rude, uncivilized, rotten, deplorable, despicable dirt bags who love to indulge in mockery and insults while demanding respect from everyone else.

you are the absolute worst of humanity and you are an insult to what America is meant to stand for.

I fart in your general direction.

Who are they?

You people still haven’t picked up what we’re putting down have you?
Good, legitimate real Americans hope to be hated and despised by unAmerican filth...that tells us we are so far divided from said filth...that’s right where we want to be. Thanks for the confirmation.

Like I said, nothing is worse than an idiot who is proud of being an idiot.

Every possible measurable stat going better than the last 4 lazy bums.
Impossible to post it all for the Low IQ left and phony mushy headed middle. Just a sample.....must find in back pages of LW Google search.

• President Trump negotiated a new trade agreement between the United States, Canada, and Mexico to replace the disastrous and outdated North American Free Trade Agreement.
  • Once enacted by Congress, the United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement (USMCA) will better serve the interests of American workers and businesses.
  • USMCA will incentivize billions of dollars in auto and auto parts production in the United States and create a freer and fairer market for American agriculture.
  • USMCA also includes the strongest-ever provisions on labor, environmental, digital, and intellectual property protections to reflect the realities of the 21st century economy.
  • The President renegotiated the United States–Korea Free Trade Agreement to preserve and grow jobs in the American auto industry and increase American exports.
  • The United States and Japan are set to begin negotiations on a United States–Japan Trade Agreement.
  • President Trump is establishing a new trade relationship with the European Union (EU), working toward the elimination of tariff and non-tariff barriers to transatlantic trade.
  • President Trump has established a Trade and Investment Working Group to lay the groundwork for post-Brexit trade with the United Kingdom (UK) and has notified Congress of his intent to negotiate a free trade agreement with the UK.
  • This year, President Trump filed a withdrawal notification with the Universal Postal Union, launching a one-year negotiation to secure fair international postal rates for American mailers.
  • President Trump has expanded market access for American agricultural producers.
  • Argentina has opened to American pork and beef, Brazil to American beef, Japan to lamb and Idaho chipping potatoes, South Korea to American poultry, and more.
  • The Administration authorized $12 billion to aid farmers affected by unfair retaliatory tariffs.
  • The Trump Administration has begun the process to expand the sale of E15, or gasoline containing 15 percent ethanol, to year round.
  • Under President Trump, the United States will no longer accept bad trade deals and unfair trade practices that harm American workers and industries.
  • One of the President’s first actions after taking office was withdrawing the United States from the terrible Trans-Pacific Partnership, which incentivized outsourcing.
  • In 2017, the Administration oversaw 82 antidumping and countervailing duty investigations.
  • President Trump is holding China accountable for its unfair trade practices, such as the theft of intellectual property, by imposing tariffs on $250 billion in Chinese goods.
  • Following President Trump’s successful meeting with President Xi in Buenos Aires, both agreed to conduct negotiations over 90 days to address the United States concerns.
  • American steel and aluminum jobs are coming back following President Trump’s tariffs to protect domestic industries that are vital to national security.
  • President Trump imposed tariffs to protect American-made washing machines and solar products that were hurt by import surges.

You're projecting again.
Bitter old geezers from the South that hate blacks who vote Democrat, bitter old geezers that used to drop acid in the 60s who vote Democrat, white supremacists who live in their mansions and ride around in their limos and vote Democrat, church ladies in black churches and hate whites who vote Democrat.
Every one of them fascists who hate people because of who they are or what they think.
fascists dont want other people to vote.
If democracy is allowed, then its not fascism.
And... earthquake in california as i post this :)

You're projecting again.
Sorry guy, Trump rallies are a good indication of who still loves Him. Looks like Saturday afternoon at Walmart. A bunch of fat morons loading up with toxic crap.

You're projecting again.
Sorry guy, Trump rallies are a good indication of who still loves Him. Looks like Saturday afternoon at Walmart. A bunch of fat morons loading up with toxic crap.

I’ll take “fat morons” over wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, white guilt whackos, degenerate filth, feminazis, criminals and men in dresses all day everyday....you wouldn’t?

They are the reincarnation of the patriots who fought in the Revolutionary War.

Forum List

Back