Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats

Any person who questions the merit of a service pension needs to be transported to Johnson Island for no less than five years to consider one's ingratitude toward veterans.

You do know that they no longer keep prisoners on Johnson Island, right? And they haven't since 1865. You oughta read a history book every now and then ya dumbass.

bullshit. I happen to believe- amd clearly damned near all the blacks in america agree with me - that the democratic platform is their best chance for success going forward.

oh...but I know... you think that all those negroes are either stupid or lazy and they have allowed themselves to be DUPED by those rascally democrats. Try selling THEM on that theory!:razz:

You're fulla horseshit, as usual.

It is horsehit that black americans overwhelmingly vote for the democrats? :lol:

PUHLEESE keep that line of equine feces as your campaign slogan.

And see how many gullible black voters you get to change their votes from democrat to republican as a result!:razz:
Stop promising free goodies and special treatment and see if they keep voting Democrat.

daveman, of course, has a very little one, so he is concerned with others. And I merely responded to bigrreb's stupid comments. move along, daveman, nothing here for you and your angry one and a half inch.

:lol: You sound exactly like a blond who, upon getting angry hearing a blond joke, tells the exact same joke only substituting "brunette".

Lame. Unimaginative. :lol:

You're fulla horseshit, as usual.

It is horsehit that black americans overwhelmingly vote for the democrats? :lol:

And see how many gullible black voters you get to change their votes from democrat to republican as a result!:razz:
Stop promising free goodies and special treatment and see if they keep voting Democrat.

like I said... if you think that you can bring blacks back to the GOP by insulting them with claims that they are either duped or bribed by democrats, my guess is that you will continue to get your standard 10% of them. And your portrayal of blacks as lazy unemployed po' folks who need goodies and special treatment highlights your racism and ignores the fact that blacks across the socioeconomic spectrum vote democratic. Yep...it's true... there really ARE rich negroes! And they don't trust you anymore than their less well off brothers.

like I said... if you think that you can bring blacks back to the GOP by insulting them with claims that they are either duped or bribed by democrats, my guess is that you will continue to get your standard 10% of them. And your portrayal of blacks as lazy unemployed po' folks who need goodies and special treatment highlights your racism and ignores the fact that blacks across the socioeconomic spectrum vote democratic. Yep...it's true... there really ARE rich negroes! And they don't trust you anymore than their less well off brothers.

Why don't you find out what blacks think on these matters. Here's a good place to start Project 21.

Why don't you find out what blacks think on these matters. Here's a good place to start Project 21.

great. a good site that describes the 10% I already spoke of. I would think that YOU might want to find out what the other 90% think on these matters. Or not. I personally think that the southern strategy is still quietly a part of the GOP game plan and that you all don't really CARE about getting any more than 10% of the black vote. You DO love to demonize them, however, in order to whip up your white racist base.

Any person who questions the merit of a service pension needs to be transported to Johnson Island for no less than five years to consider one's ingratitude toward veterans.
How about an active duty service member's paycheck?

Oh, that's right. You're only coming to maineman's defense. Not mine. Kerry on.

I personally thank you for your service and don't begrudge you any compensation you have earned as a result of that service.

You do know that they no longer keep prisoners on Johnson Island, right? And they haven't since 1865. You oughta read a history book every now and then ya dumbass.

Did I say you should be in prison? You should be out of decent society.

I personally thank you for your service and don't begrudge you any compensation you have earned as a result of that service.

Normally, I would as well, maineman, but daveman is being forced out of the service. He won't tell us why. Where he served faithfully, go for that.

Don't distort what I say. I say blacks don't need goodies and special treatment. Democrats DO say that.

So who's actually being racist?

:beer: And I thank you for yours, and feel you've earned your pension.

Don't distort what I say. I say blacks don't need goodies and special treatment. Democrats DO say that.

so....you are saying that blacks vote for democrats because democrats promise them free goodies and special treatment that they have no need for, but they will continue to vote for them as long as they keep making the needless promise? Seems like you are doing your best pretzel imitation here.

great. a good site that describes the 10% I already spoke of. I would think that YOU might want to find out what the other 90% think on these matters. Or not. I personally think that the southern strategy is still quietly a part of the GOP game plan and that you all don't really CARE about getting any more than 10% of the black vote. You DO love to demonize them, however, in order to whip up your white racist base.

Provide a link to what the supposed other 90 percent think.

so....you are saying that blacks vote for democrats because democrats promise them free goodies and special treatment that they have no need for, but they will continue to vote for them as long as they keep making the needless promise? Seems like you are doing your best pretzel imitation here.
I've been consistent in my message. Others are trying to distort it so I conform to their own bigotry.

I've been consistent in my message. Others are trying to distort it so I conform to their own bigotry.

blacks vote for democrats because we offer them goodies and special treatment that they themselves do not need? that doesn't make any sense.... and why do rich blacks vote for democrats in just a high a percentage as poor ones?

blacks vote for democrats because we offer them goodies and special treatment that they themselves do not need? that doesn't make any sense.... and why do rich blacks vote for democrats in just a high a percentage as poor ones?
You've convinced them they need goodies and special treatment. How can a minority come to this country without a cent and without any English and be wealthy by the time he retires, and an inner-city black be a third generation welfare recipient? What's the difference?

The difference is, the black has been told all his life by the Left that he can't succeed, there are too many barriers in his way, and, oh yeah, if he only votes for Democrats, they'll make sure he gets the help he needs. Not enough help to get out of the inner city, mind you, just enough help to remain dependent.

Congratulations. You support a system that keeps people poor and dependent. :clap2:

You've convinced them they need goodies and special treatment. How can a minority come to this country without a cent and without any English and be wealthy by the time he retires, and an inner-city black be a third generation welfare recipient? What's the difference?

The difference is, the black has been told all his life by the Left that he can't succeed, there are too many barriers in his way, and, oh yeah, if he only votes for Democrats, they'll make sure he gets the help he needs. Not enough help to get out of the inner city, mind you, just enough help to remain dependent.

Congratulations. You support a system that keeps people poor and dependent. :clap2:

so... democrats keep blacks imprisoned in urban ghettos and those blacks have all been brainwashed that their imprisonment is NOT the fault of the democrats.... gosh... you must think they're all really dumb to be duped like that! And again... why do rich blacks vote for democrats?

daveman, WHY DO RICH BLACKS VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS IN OVERWHELMING NUMBERS?

Forum List

Back