Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats

better tell that to your boy, Michael Steele.

edit: and I notice you can't QUITE bring yourself to address #374 :lol:

Boy? Spoken like a true racist.

#374 still avoided like a true coward.:razz:

the POINT was... your very own RNC Chairman admits to the long time existence of a GOP southern strategy.... and you wonder why blacks are leery of your party??? :lol:

If you choose to deny history then that's your right, but it makes you an ignorant fool. The Dems continue to patronize minorities and the cold hard truth is the Republicans have had a far better record than the Democrats on race. "Affirmative action" for instance, which has become the keystone of Democratic racial politics and anyone who opposes affirmative action is racist. But affirmative action, as practiced currently, is racist to the core. It is based on the assumption that African-Americans are incapable of competing with whites. The Democrats position is that blacks cannot think or do for themselves and they need ol' Massa governments help.

History is clear: the Democrats changed for the right, and the GOP has receded. Your Rush-based assumptions are false, and if you continue to use Rush's Rules for GOP fools, you will continue to fail.

What do you have for the GOP since 1964?

You obviously listen to Rush too much.

If your asking what has the GOP promised blacks in American the answer is individual freedom and equality under the law. Nothing more, nothing less.

Then by your statement above, (1) it is false, because blacks overwhelmingly support the Democratic Party, or (2) your statement is racist, suggesting that blacks can only be served by government.

You are hung either way.

Last edited:
History is clear: the Democrats changed for the right, and the GOP has receded. Your Rush-based assumptions are false, and if you continue to use Rush's Rules for GOP fools, you will continue to fail.

You obviously listen to Rush too much.

If your asking what has the GOP promised blacks in American the answer is individual freedom and equality under the law. Nothing more, nothing less.

Then by your statement above, (1) it is false, because blacks overwhelmingly support the Democratic Party, or (2) your statement is racist, suggesting that blacks can only be served by government.

You are hung either way.

You got all that from one statement? Damn you're reaching. Fact is the dems have fooled blacks into believing they are on their side when all the dems want is their vote. Yhey could care less about the plight of the black man. If they really want to do blacks a favor they would start by repealing AA and all welfare programs designed to keep the poor folks poor.

The fact is that the GOP has fooled you into thinking you are not racist. Of course, the Dems want black votes. Let you in on a secret: so does the GOP. The Dems obviously care about the black man, while the GOP obviously does not. The GOP abandoned the black in 1877 with the end of Black Reconstruction, and the GOP abandoned the black with Nixon's southern strategy.

You are fun to talk with, Lonestar, but you have lost this by a mile.

better tell that to your boy, Michael Steele.

edit: and I notice you can't QUITE bring yourself to address #374 :lol:

the POINT was... your very own RNC Chairman admits to the long time existence of a GOP southern strategy.... and you wonder why blacks are leery of your party??? :lol:

Hey stupid, I have never denied that blacks overwhelmingly vote for democrats. Get over yourself already.

Lonestar_Logic, you are getting your ass beat here, so this is for you, so we can all relax.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84bBzAxLXFY]YouTube - John West Commercial: Man Fights Bear for Fish[/ame]

The fact is that the GOP has fooled you into thinking you are not racist. Of course, the Dems want black votes. Let you in on a secret: so does the GOP. The Dems obviously care about the black man, while the GOP obviously does not. The GOP abandoned the black in 1877 with the end of Black Reconstruction, and the GOP abandoned the black with Nixon's southern strategy.

You are fun to talk with, Lonestar, but you have lost this by a mile.

The GOP has nothing to do with the way I think or the actions I take. You can call me racist if you so choose but you have no proof of such nonsense. You left wing idiots can't argue against the fact that the democratic party was born of racism, so you simply call anyone that opposes you racist. It's the only weapon you have because the historical truth certainly won't help you.

History reveals that the Republican Party was formed in 1854 to abolish slavery and challenge other racist legislative acts initiated by the Democratic Party. During the Senate debates on the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, it was revealed that members of the Democratic Party formed many terrorist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan to murder and intimidate African Americans voters. The Ku Klux Klan Act was a bill introduced by a Republican Congress to stop Klan Activities. Senate debates revealed that the Klan was the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.

Congressional records show that Democrats were opposed to passing the following laws that were introduced by Republicans to achieve civil rights for African Americans:

Civil Rights Act 1866
Reconstruction Act of 1867
Freedman Bureau Extension Act of 1866
Enforcement Act of 1870
Force Act of 1871
Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871
Civil Rights Act of 1875
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1960

And during the 60's many Democrats fought hard to defeat the

1964 Civil Rights Act
1965 Voting Rights Acts
1972 Equal Employment Opportunity Act

Wayne Perryman, an inner city minister in Seattle and the author of Unfounded Loyalty

None of what Lonestar_Logic has posted helps his point. The GOP abandoned the black in 1877 and again in 1968. L_L has nothing of worth to offer here. Step off, son, you fail.

None of what Lonestar_Logic has posted helps his point. The GOP abandoned the black in 1877 and again in 1968. L_L has nothing of worth to offer here. Step off, son, you fail.

If the Republicans abondoned the blacks in 1877, then how the fuck can they abandon them in 1968? And I'm not your son, no matter how much you'd like for me to be.

Hey stupid, I have never denied that blacks overwhelmingly vote for democrats. Get over yourself already.

and yet, your only explanation for that fact is either that blacks are so stupid that they have been continually and universally FOOLED by democrats, or that they vote that way because democrats give them stuff like welfare and foodstamps. Which proves my point. Thank you.

next conservative racist wanna step up and try to offer their alternative explanation as to why blacks vote for democrats?

Lonestar, those stats are a ringing endorsement that the GOP has to get off its ass and get to work. The Dems represent minorities' interests while the GOP does not. If you want to rely on what the GOP did for blacks more than 46 years ago, go ahead, and we all will chuckle quietly, pat you on the head, and kick your ass into the gutter with conhog and bigrebnc1775. Remember, not every Republican in the south is racist, but every racist I know here across four southern states is certainly Republican. Fail.

If you choose to deny history then that's your right, but it makes you an ignorant fool. The Dems continue to patronize minorities and the cold hard truth is the Republicans have had a far better record than the Democrats on race. "Affirmative action" for instance, which has become the keystone of Democratic racial politics and anyone who opposes affirmative action is racist. But affirmative action, as practiced currently, is racist to the core. It is based on the assumption that African-Americans are incapable of competing with whites. The Democrats position is that blacks cannot think or do for themselves and they need ol' Massa governments help.

jakecheerleadercopy.jpg

Lonestar doesn't like being called "son" though he acts like a fourteen-year old when it comes to discussion.

You need to understand that political parties go through cycles. We today see many of the issues, with generational and technological nuances, that Jefferson and Hamilton faced. The themes of their parties can be traced through our history. The GOP championed the blacks through Reconstruction then abandoned them in 1877 in order to keep the presidency. The Democrats had to pacify the southern racists for almost 125 years, by generally ignoring what the asshole racists were doing in the south. Then the Dems got right with the Constitution and God, and moved to make sure minorities had the full blessings of America. The minority GOP had a good moment in 1964 and 1965 in joining the majority Democratic Civil Rights Act and Voting Acts Right. Then in 1968, the GOP abandoned the blacks as it followed Nixon's Southern Strategy. Over the next 12 years many southern whites, many of them racist, moved into the GOP.

So, please, study history. It will help you understand the nuance and sophistication of the issue.

and yet, your only explanation for that fact is either that blacks are so stupid that they have been continually and universally FOOLED by democrats, or that they vote that way because democrats give them stuff like welfare and foodstamps. Which proves my point. Thank you.

next conservative racist wanna step up and try to offer their alternative explanation as to why blacks vote for democrats?

Not an explaination merely an opinion as to why blacks vote for the racist party. And don't worry, your check will be in the mail.

Lonestar doesn't like being called "son" though he acts like a fourteen-year old when it comes to discussion.

You need to understand that political parties go through cycles. We today see many of the issues, with generational and technological nuances, that Jefferson and Hamilton faced. The themes of their parties can be traced through our history. The GOP championed the blacks through Reconstruction then abandoned them in 1877 in order to keep the presidency. The Democrats had to pacify the southern racists for almost 125 years, by generally ignoring what the asshole racists were doing in the south. Then the Dems got right with the Constitution and God, and moved to make sure minorities had the full blessings of America. The minority GOP had a good moment in 1964 and 1965 in joining the majority Democratic Civil Rights Act and Voting Acts Right. Then in 1968, the GOP abandoned the blacks as it followed Nixon's Southern Strategy. Over the next 12 years many southern whites, many of them racist, moved into the GOP.

So, please, study history. It will help you understand the nuance and sophistication of the issue.
Link?

As long as my party's platform and slate of candidates continues to draw the vast majority of black voters, you guys can pontificate all you want!:razz:
Thanks for confirming. You don't give a shit about blacks as long as they continue to pull the D lever.

bullshit. I happen to believe- amd clearly damned near all the blacks in america agree with me - that the democratic platform is their best chance for success going forward.

oh...but I know... you think that all those negroes are either stupid or lazy and they have allowed themselves to be DUPED by those rascally democrats. Try selling THEM on that theory!:razz:

Last edited:

Not an explaination merely an opinion as to why blacks vote for the racist party. And don't worry, your check will be in the mail.

and your opinion is unquestionably a racist one. ANd I EARNED that check by working at far less than I could make in private industry because I, unlike you, do in fact truly love my country.

Forum List

Back