Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats

blacks vote for democrats because we offer them goodies and special treatment that they themselves do not need? that doesn't make any sense.... and why do rich blacks vote for democrats in just a high a percentage as poor ones?
You've convinced them they need goodies and special treatment. How can a minority come to this country without a cent and without any English and be wealthy by the time he retires, and an inner-city black be a third generation welfare recipient? What's the difference?

The difference is, the black has been told all his life by the Left that he can't succeed, there are too many barriers in his way, and, oh yeah, if he only votes for Democrats, they'll make sure he gets the help he needs. Not enough help to get out of the inner city, mind you, just enough help to remain dependent.

Congratulations. You support a system that keeps people poor and dependent. :clap2:

so... democrats keep blacks imprisoned in urban ghettos and those blacks have all been brainwashed that their imprisonment is NOT the fault of the democrats.... gosh... you must think they're all really dumb to be duped like that! And again... why do rich blacks vote for democrats?

1. Actually, the majority of rich black Americans vote Republican.
Black Republican History | National Black Republican Association

2. One out of every four African American live below the poverty line. This means that at least 70% of African Americans are not "imprisoned in urban ghettos"
Poverty in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe the first logical step, in discussing this issue, should start with all of you stop throwing every African American into the same bowl and mixing them up as if they're all the same. Food for thought.

You've convinced them they need goodies and special treatment. How can a minority come to this country without a cent and without any English and be wealthy by the time he retires, and an inner-city black be a third generation welfare recipient? What's the difference?

The difference is, the black has been told all his life by the Left that he can't succeed, there are too many barriers in his way, and, oh yeah, if he only votes for Democrats, they'll make sure he gets the help he needs. Not enough help to get out of the inner city, mind you, just enough help to remain dependent.

Congratulations. You support a system that keeps people poor and dependent. :clap2:

so... democrats keep blacks imprisoned in urban ghettos and those blacks have all been brainwashed that their imprisonment is NOT the fault of the democrats.... gosh... you must think they're all really dumb to be duped like that! And again... why do rich blacks vote for democrats?

1. Actually, the majority of rich black Americans vote Republican.
Black Republican History | National Black Republican Association

2. One out of every four African American live below the poverty line. This means that at least 70% of African Americans are not "imprisoned in urban ghettos"
Poverty in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe the first logical step, in discussing this issue, should start with all of you stop throwing every African American into the same bowl and mixing them up as if they're all the same. Food for thought.

Pew Research disagrees with your first point...and I trust them more than the self serving link of yours.

I agree wholeheartedly with your second point. I have repeatedly asked republicans on here to explain why blacks across the socioeconomic spectrum vote democrat... and they have no answer other than democrats have lied to them and somehow, an entire race of people has fallen for the same lie... a lie that THEY (white republicans) are somehow ALL smart enough to figure out.

Any person who questions the merit of a service pension needs to be transported to Johnson Island for no less than five years to consider one's ingratitude toward veterans.

You do know that they no longer keep prisoners on Johnson Island, right? And they haven't since 1865. You oughta read a history book every now and then ya dumbass.

Did I say you should be in prison? You should be out of decent society.

Good to see where you stand on Constitutional rights.

blacks vote for democrats because we offer them goodies and special treatment that they themselves do not need? that doesn't make any sense.... and why do rich blacks vote for democrats in just a high a percentage as poor ones?

Pay attention, dumbass. It IS the fault of the Democrats for keeping the poor in the inner cities.

Pay attention, dumbass. It IS the fault of the Democrats for keeping the poor in the inner cities.

according to smart white republicans like you? And all those poor dumb blacks just can't quite figure it out? And why do you KEEP avoiding providing an explanation for rich black democratic voting behavior?

You do know that they no longer keep prisoners on Johnson Island, right? And they haven't since 1865. You oughta read a history book every now and then ya dumbass.

You want to take away others rights by an incredibly narrow 18th century reading of the Constitution. I don't care what you think, as long as your incredibly reactionary attitude does not come into play.

My comment about JI is that you need a long vacation to think about your silliness.

according to smart white republicans like you? And all those poor dumb blacks just can't quite figure it out? And why do you KEEP avoiding providing an explanation for rich black democratic voting behavior?

He can't, maineman. He is following Rush's Rules for Reactionary Fools. Keep deflecting.

Lonestar has no answer, and neither does his supporters.

according to smart white republicans like you? And all those poor dumb blacks just can't quite figure it out?
If you stop lying to them, they'll figure it out for themselves. But you're brainwashing them with it since birth.

But you don't give a shit, as long as they vote Democrat.
And why do you KEEP avoiding providing an explanation for rich black democratic voting behavior?
I don't speak for anyone, remember?

He can't, maineman. He is following Rush's Rules for Reactionary Fools. Keep deflecting.

jakecheerleadercopy.jpg

according to smart white republicans like you? And all those poor dumb blacks just can't quite figure it out?
If you stop lying to them, they'll figure it out for themselves. But you're brainwashing them with it since birth.

But you don't give a shit, as long as they vote Democrat.
And why do you KEEP avoiding providing an explanation for rich black democratic voting behavior?
I don't speak for anyone, remember?

and yet you claim to know that poor blacks are somehow "brainwashed from birth"?:lol:

You seem perfectly willing to explain why poor blacks vote the way THEY do.... why are you so reticent to offer an explanation for rich blacks?

and yet you claim to know that poor blacks are somehow "brainwashed from birth"?:lol:
Okay, then you explain why inner city blacks don't make it out, and immigrants who come here with nothing retire wealthy.
You seem perfectly willing to explain why poor blacks vote the way THEY do.... why are you so reticent to offer an explanation for rich blacks?

You seem to take it as given that rich blacks automatically vote Democrat. Have you posted any proof of this, or are you just insisting they do because that's the pigeonhole you've put them in?

You want to take away others rights by an incredibly narrow 18th century reading of the Constitution. I don't care what you think, as long as your incredibly reactionary attitude does not come into play.

My comment about JI is that you need a long vacation to think about your silliness.

Now you resort to making shit up. Where did I ever advocate taking away anyone's rights?

I may be silly, but you're a lying fuck.

Hey stupid, I gave my opinion on why I think blacks vote the way they do, You nor maineshithead has explained why blacks vote the way do either. So my opinion could in fact be correct because you sure as hell haven't proven me wrong.

Last edited:
The Pew Research center is credible. Blacks in overwhelming numbers right through the socio-economic levels vote Democratic. To suggest they are p'wnd is racist because almost all blacks in all socio-economic levels vote against the GOP.

Why?

Because they know that is where their enemies went.

Okay, then you explain why inner city blacks don't make it out, and immigrants who come here with nothing retire wealthy.

You seem to take it as given that rich blacks automatically vote Democrat. Have you posted any proof of this, or are you just insisting they do because that's the pigeonhole you've put them in?

there are certainly inner city blacks who DO make it out, and there are certainly immigrants who come here and struggle to make ends meet. You seem to be the one pigeonholing folks, not me.

And yes, I have provided proof of rich black voting behavior in this very thread... if you missed it, tough shit. The Pew Research Center studied black voting behavior and found that support for the democratic party remained nearly constant throughout the socioeconomic spectrum. Got an explanation for that?

there are certainly inner city blacks who DO make it out, and there are certainly immigrants who come here and struggle to make ends meet. You seem to be the one pigeonholing folks, not me.

And yes, I have provided proof of rich black voting behavior in this very thread... if you missed it, tough shit. The Pew Research Center studied black voting behavior and found that support for the democratic party remained nearly constant throughout the socioeconomic spectrum. Got an explanation for that?

He's got to go ask Rush first.

The Pew Research center is credible. Blacks in overwhelming numbers right through the socio-economic levels vote Democratic. To suggest they are p'wnd is racist because almost all blacks in all socio-economic levels vote against the GOP.

Why?

Because they know that is where their enemies went.

So all these people are or were enemies of blacks?

image002.jpg

image004.jpg

image006.jpg

image008.jpg

image010.jpg

image012.jpg

image014.jpg

image016.jpg

image018.jpg

image020.jpg

image022.jpg

image024.jpg