Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats

Silence?

we're just laughin' at you. The poor old GOP has to bring up who the democratic party WAS as a means of getting black americans to forget who the GOP IS. Talking about FDR and assiduously avoiding Strom Thurmond or Ron Reagan or Dick Nixon and the southern strategy is FUNNY. It shows how desperate you are... and the numbers at the polls show that black americans KNOW how desperate you are and how racist you are deep within your party's base.

I also noticed while you at least acknowledged FDR and Dems role in Tuskegee, you didn't think enough of it to apologize for it.

Instead you're trying to deflect with "Nixon" or "Reagan" neither of whom ever “used human beings as laboratory animals in a long and inefficient study of how long it takes syphilis to kill someone.”

You want to try again?

Tusk syphillis experiment gets a lot of press because it involves blacks directly. What about Gov Clinton's involvement in the Arkansas Tainted Plasma scandal? To make a few bucks the Clinton government sold plasma that was known to be infected with HIV and even restarted the program after it was closed for US consumption. I suppose no one sees the difference between crimes of omission and crimes of commission. Clinton's crimes caused vastly more damage than letting a medical study proceed past its logical end point.

Tusk syphillis experiment gets a lot of press because it involves blacks directly. What about Gov Clinton's involvement in the Arkansas Tainted Plasma scandal? To make a few bucks the Clinton government sold plasma that was known to be infected with HIV and even restarted the program after it was closed for US consumption. I suppose no one sees the difference between crimes of omission and crimes of commission. Clinton's crimes caused vastly more damage than letting a medical study proceed past its logical end point.

Sure, IanC, and you are Michell Bachmann's secret squeeze.

???

I don't understand the reference

I forgot all about that.

???

Neither does Jake

???

It's nothing more than misdirection any way. He has no counter to the facts presented.

About you being a Jew, daveman. In all the noise and confusion, I forgot if this was ever established.

It would explain a lot.

What's the story?

Adherence to "conservatism" pretty much limited to the money stuff.

Check.

100 percent support of Israel.

Check.

Spends way more time and effort hunting down "racists" and "Nazis" than actually opposing liberals.

Check.

I get that a lot of us goyim -- John Bolton, Cal Thomas, George Will -- are pretty much drawn in to the whole thing. Sheesh, I once was. But there's a difference between a suckered goy and a crafty yid. One's to be lamented; the other, dismissed.

I get that a lot of us goyim -- John Bolton, Cal Thomas, George Will -- are pretty much drawn in to the whole thing. Sheesh, I once was. But there's a difference between a suckered goy and a crafty yid. One's to be lamented; the other, dismissed.

So what's your Final Solution?

What's the answer to my question? Are you a Jew?

Looks like you missed one, skinhead:

"That's the worst insult in the world for you, isn't it? :rofl:

So what's wrong with being a Jew, Adolph?"

You answer that, and I'll tell you if I'm a Jew or not.

Well, folks, it looks like daveman is dictating to lil' ol' me.

And again with the "holocaust", TM, patent pending.

Very, very Jewish.

Last edited:
Well, folks, it looks like daveman is dictating to lil' ol' me.

And again with the "holocaust", TM, patent pending.

Very, very Jewish.

hitlerdancecopyao1.jpg

Oh, alright. Don't Jew me on this deal, now.

I don't see anything inherently "bad" about being Jewish. I do, however, observe high levels of inter-ethnic conflict between Jews and white gentiles, stretching from Europe the United States and spanning back to the middle ages. Read "200 Years Together" by Solzhenitsyn for the Russian take. It's by turns biological, cultural, linguistic, ethnic, and religious.

Obviously, nobody's going to deny that Jews have often gotten a good smack in these fights: pogroms, Hitler, Mussolini, Edward I, the Venetians... actually, it's a long list.

What everyone doesn't seem to get is that Jews have given as good as they've gotten. And are doing so currently in the U.S. Their influence over immigration and middle east wars are two plum examples: they advance Jewish interests while hurting white gentile interests.

So whether someone's a Jew or not matters because it tells you where they're coming from in a debate. As a Jew, one can be expected to take the Jewish -- and usually anti-white -- side. And while I understand that Jews love to take any and all positions on issues, I don't know of too many who would agree that they are in sharp conflict with white gentiles for power and resources in this society.

"jillian" likes the liberal side, "The Rabbi" likes the conservative side, but neither would support making an issue over the fact that the Supreme Court now has THREE JEWS on it.

I would.

Forum List

Back