Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats

WJ is moronic. We are talking about post 1960, not eighty years ago.

Your vision of America, WJ, is not one that 90% of Americans want. So, since we are a democracy and you gotta goalong to gettalong, get on board or step off the train in another country.

It wasn't William Joyce it was Crazy Franky.....hard to tell the difference most days

Racist oiks are all the same to me: street filth.

It was Democrats, Democrats, FDR Democrats that began the Tuskegee Experiments, are you finally calling them racists, Comrade?

Did FDR and the Dems Tuskegee Experiment inspire Hitler and Mengele?

It would be interesting to see how closely the Nazis monitored the Democrat Tuskegee Experiments

I'm guessing the Nazis were in close communication with the Dems about this.

Jake why haven't you answered? It should be a snap, no? I mean these were vicious, despicable acts perpetrated on blacks by the Democrat Party.

Why the hesitancy to respond?

Another 5 minutes and Jake still can't find it in him to criticize his Democrats and his hero FDR over the Tuskegee Experiments.

Here's what Democrats did to blacks:

"The study was meant to discover how syphilis affected blacks as opposed to whites—the theory being that whites experienced more neurological complications from syphilis, whereas blacks were more susceptible to cardiovascular damage. How this knowledge would have changed clinical treatment of syphilis is uncertain...

By the end of the experiment, 28 of the men had died directly of syphilis, 100 were dead of related complications, 40 of their wives had been infected, and 19 of their children had been born with congenital syphilis"

Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment — Infoplease.com

Cranky-Franky goes "mumblestumble getsome bugrithdonuths."

"By the end of the experiment, 28 of the men had died directly of syphilis, 100 were dead of related complications, 40 of their wives had been infected, and 19 of their children had been born with congenital syphilis..."

Clear enough, Comrade?

Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment — Infoplease.com

fdr.jpg

Jake, are there any other "Centrists Republicans" who can't find it in them to criticize FDR and the Dems for Tuskegee, or is this your own brand of "Centrism"?

I don't see any Progressives/Liberals/Marxists rushing to condemn FDR and Dems either

How do other board members, especially the genuine blacks, feel about Jake not having a problem with the Dem run Tuskegee Experiments?

Is that OK?

Is it just not a big deal?

Am I making too much of this?

“used human beings as laboratory animals in a long and inefficient study of how long it takes syphilis to kill someone.” -- Harry Reasoner

There's a proud legacy

Can you imagine if Republicans had done this?

Tuskegee Story breaks: Washington Star on July 25, 1972, in an article by Jean Heller of the Associated Press

And of course the LMSM focused exclusively on: the arrest of five men for breaking and entering into the Democratic National Committee headquarters at the Watergate complex on June 17, 1972.

Watergate moved FDR and Dems complicity in Tuskegee off the headlines.

Cranky-Franky goes "mumblestumble getsome bugrithdonuths."

Jake, you know I have absolutely no respect for you, right? Yet, I can find a tiny spark of respect if you'll finally admit that you are indeed a paid stooge or otherwise knowingly working for Progressives to undermine the Republican Party.

What's it gonna be, Jake?

Silence?

we're just laughin' at you. The poor old GOP has to bring up who the democratic party WAS as a means of getting black americans to forget who the GOP IS. Talking about FDR and assiduously avoiding Strom Thurmond or Ron Reagan or Dick Nixon and the southern strategy is FUNNY. It shows how desperate you are... and the numbers at the polls show that black americans KNOW how desperate you are and how racist you are deep within your party's base.

Silence?

we're just laughin' at you. The poor old GOP has to bring up who the democratic party WAS as a means of getting black americans to forget who the GOP IS. Talking about FDR and assiduously avoiding Strom Thurmond or Ron Reagan or Dick Nixon and the southern strategy is FUNNY. It shows how desperate you are... and the numbers at the polls show that black americans KNOW how desperate you are and how racist you are deep within your party's base.
Avoiding Thurmond? What's to avoid?
Southern Democrats then
formed the Dixiecrat Party and ran South Carolina
Democratic Governor Strom Thurmond as
their candidate for President. Thurmond’s bid was
unsuccessful. (Strom Thurmond later had a dramatic
change of heart on civil rights issues and in
1964, he left the Democratic Party. In 1971, as a
Republican U. S. Senator, Thurmond became the
first southern Senator to hire a black in his senatorial
office – something no southern Democrat
in the U. S. Senate had ever done.)​

Now, if you want to get really stupid, you can claim, like some leftist moron did here a couple weeks ago, that Thurmond only hired blacks to disguise his racism. Do you want to get really stupid? :lol:

Silence?

You're laughing at me?

You think there's something funny that the Democrats "used human beings as laboratory animals in a long and inefficient study of how long it takes syphilis to kill someone"? Let me in on the joke because I'm not laughing

It's just a matter of education. We have Liberals here who quote directly from Karl Marx and don't know it. I'm making sure people know the real history of the Democrat Party especially with respect to American blacks

Forum List

Back