🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats

Oh, alright. Don't Jew me on this deal, now.

I don't see anything inherently "bad" about being Jewish. I do, however, observe high levels of inter-ethnic conflict between Jews and white gentiles, stretching from Europe the United States and spanning back to the middle ages. Read "200 Years Together" by Solzhenitsyn for the Russian take. It's by turns biological, cultural, linguistic, ethnic, and religious.

Obviously, nobody's going to deny that Jews have often gotten a good smack in these fights: pogroms, Hitler, Mussolini, Edward I, the Venetians... actually, it's a long list.

What everyone doesn't seem to get is that Jews have given as good as they've gotten. And are doing so currently in the U.S. Their influence over immigration and middle east wars are two plum examples: they advance Jewish interests while hurting white gentile interests.

So whether someone's a Jew or not matters because it tells you where they're coming from in a debate. As a Jew, one can be expected to take the Jewish -- and usually anti-white -- side. And while I understand that Jews love to take any and all positions on issues, I don't know of too many who would agree that they are in sharp conflict with white gentiles for power and resources in this society.

"jillian" likes the liberal side, "The Rabbi" likes the conservative side, but neither would support making an issue over the fact that the Supreme Court now has THREE JEWS on it.

I would.
Of course you would. Because you're a bigot.

But, at least you answered. A stupid answer, but an answer nonetheless. :clap2:

I am not a Jew; I am a Baptist. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour.

you're a bigot.

Didn't Jesus say we should love everyone? You sure don't seem to love racially conscious whites.

I'm curious about this. Where in the Bible does it say: love blacks, Jews, Hispanics... but not racists...

I wonder about this, too. Does it not strike you as a little weird that there are NO Protestants on the Supreme Court? What if it were ALL Jews? Would that be too much? Do you see a connection between "lots of Jews in power" and banning of prayer in schools?

Now THIS is just too fucking funny.

Graham says he voted for Kagan because Jesus told him to.

Sen. Graham Says Jesus Inspired Him to Vote for Kagan | The FOX Nation

Someone please stop the "daveman" trend!

As an associate counsel in the Clinton White House, Kagan was an architect of the legal and political strategy that President Bill Clinton used in vetoing the ban on partial-birth abortion. Her nomination by President Barack Obama in May was instantly endorsed by Planned Parenthood, one of the nation’s leading advocates of legalized abortion.

I don't mean to bag on your faith, daveman. It may pain you to know it, but David Duke once said that "there is only one religion for the white man, and that is the religion of Jesus Christ." Hey, could be. I'm just noticing, however, that Christianity does seem to lead to some SERIOUS brain softening.

Last edited:
daveman is simply a reactionary bigot to the right of reactionary world. That means he is corking along on the waters of denial in the same boat with your old friend The Rabbi. Figures.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour.

Ah, yes, that'll get you far with the master race. What's a Jew's favorite war song?

"Onward, Christian Solider."
5fhoaa.gif

you're a bigot.

Didn't Jesus say we should love everyone? You sure don't seem to love racially conscious whites.
Don't flatter yourself by thinking I hate you. :lol:
I'm curious about this. Where in the Bible does it say: love blacks, Jews, Hispanics... but not racists...
If you don't want to be called a bigot, don't be a bigot. I really can't explain it in smaller words.
I wonder about this, too. Does it not strike you as a little weird that there are NO Protestants on the Supreme Court? What if it were ALL Jews? Would that be too much? Do you see a connection between "lots of Jews in power" and banning of prayer in schools?
No. Do you see a connection being you being stupid and you being a bigot?

I do.

Now THIS is just too fucking funny.

Graham says he voted for Kagan because Jesus told him to.

Sen. Graham Says Jesus Inspired Him to Vote for Kagan | The FOX Nation

Someone please stop the "daveman" trend!

As an associate counsel in the Clinton White House, Kagan was an architect of the legal and political strategy that President Bill Clinton used in vetoing the ban on partial-birth abortion. Her nomination by President Barack Obama in May was instantly endorsed by Planned Parenthood, one of the nation’s leading advocates of legalized abortion.

I don't mean to bag on your faith, daveman. It may pain you to know it, but David Duke once said that "there is only one religion for the white man, and that is the religion of Jesus Christ." Hey, could be. I'm just noticing, however, that Christianity does seem to lead to some SERIOUS brain softening.
black_and_white_in_color.jpg

Definitions of a Racist:

Someone who's winning an argument with a liberal

Someone who says out loud what everyone else thinks to themselves

Even better:

A racist is simply A WHITE PERSON, period.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Racism-Schmacism-Liberals-Obama-Agenda/dp/1452856133]Amazon.com: Racism Schmacism: How Liberals Use the "R" Word to…[/ame]

daveman's problem is that he thinks, despite being a white Southern male Christian Republican, that Harlem is going to embrace him.

daveman, they don't care what you think. They're just going to kill you. When I lived in New York, a gang of blacks chased a boy into Malcolm X Boulevard's traffic, screaming "kill the white boy."

He was actually Jewish.

Wait, is this what you jack off to? Or is this what Jesus commanded?

"I say unto you, my disciples, that there is no way to the Father but through me. Or, if you're a white chick, you can fuck a black dude, and that'll do the trick."

I kid, of course. But this is basically the message that Obama's white Kansas mother absorbed.

Who gave her that message?

Last edited:
so daveywoman... you and william joyce are tight on the issue of why blacks are so loyal to the democratic party. How does it feel to be in so close agreement? Make you wanna take a bath? Good luck with selling that ideology to actual BLACK people! :lol:

daveman's problem is that he thinks, despite being a white Southern male Christian Republican, that Harlem is going to embrace him.

daveman, they don't care what you think. They're just going to kill you.
No, they're not. Gaea's pancreas, you're such a sissy bedwetter. :lol:
When I lived in New York, a gang of blacks chased a boy into Malcolm X Boulevard's traffic, screaming "kill the white boy."

He was actually Jewish.
Bet you wished you could have helped them, huh?

Wait, is this what you jack off to? Or is this what Jesus commanded?

"I say unto you, my disciples, that there is no way to the Father but through me. Or, if you're a white chick, you can fuck a black dude, and that'll do the trick."

I kid, of course. But this is basically the message that Obama's white Kansas mother absorbed.

Who gave her that message?

I posted that image because I knew you'd hate it. And I was right. :lol:

Forum List

Back