🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

EXC: Biden Donor Group Sends 225,000+ Ballot Requests, Including for DEAD Citizens

BTW, I checked the reputation and validity of the source presented in the OP, The National Pulse. I sure as Hell would NEVER cite that EXTREME far right wing source and expect anyone to give it any credence whatsoever. Have a look below for how it's ranked and visit the link directly below!

The thread is garbage from every standpoint.

You are seriously mixed up. The original source of the story is local news, as mentioned, and linked, in the OP, but you chose to ignore it.

Your post is garbage from every standpoint.
the link I got from your source link was the Washington post

Thanks for schooling the OP on his own source. You're an idiot but you proved useful for once in your life there. Now go run the kids out of the fountain over by the food court.

Thanks for schooling the OP on his own source. You're an idiot but you proved useful for once in your life there. Now go run the kids out of the fountain over by the food court.

You aren't very bright. There is a hyperlink in the OP to News4 San Antonio, that would be NBC, where the story originated. Duh!

ethe link I got from your source link was the Washington post

There is no link to the WaPo in the OP that deals with the ballots being sent out. That link is NBC News, San Antonio. Where it says "as reported by local news" it takes you to News4 San Antonio.
This is a cut and paste from your link the first paragraph
The Center for Voter Information was described by the Washington Post as having “a history of sending error-ridden mailers” but also labeled it “nonpartisan” – a farcical and manifestly false claim.

BTW, I checked the reputation and validity of the source presented in the OP, The National Pulse. I sure as Hell would NEVER cite that EXTREME far right wing source and expect anyone to give it any credence whatsoever. Have a look below for how it's ranked and visit the link directly below!

The thread is garbage from every standpoint.

You are seriously mixed up. The original source of the story is local news, as mentioned, and linked, in the OP, but you chose to ignore it.

Your post is garbage from every standpoint.
the link I got from your source link was the Washington post

poor blart never right

There is no link to the WaPo in the OP that deals with the ballots being sent out. That link is NBC News, San Antonio. Where it says "as reported by local news" it takes you to News4 San Antonio.
The Center for Voter Information was described by the Washington Post as having “a history of sending error-ridden mailers” but also labeled it “nonpartisan” – a farcical and manifestly false claim.

excalibur doesn't read anything he posts...

He just flings shit and hopes some of it sticks. The idiot who wrote the story that he linked to didn't even read the WaPo story correctly. Nice Job Blart. Buy yourself a new whistle.

He just flings shit and hopes some of it sticks. The idiot who wrote the story that he linked to didn't even read the WaPo story correctly. Nice Job Blart. Buy yourself a new whistle.
dumbass you might consider taking your own advice the pic you posted is not the author of the source from the Washington post either.

dumbass you might consider taking your own advice the pic you posted is not the author of the source from the Washington post either.

No, she's the person who penned the story in "the national pulse" rag... which links to an actual newspaper article which she mis-characterized 100%.

No, she's the person who penned the story in "the national pulse" rag... which links to an actual newspaper article which she mis-characterized 100%.
oh so let's just forget about all the other links got it
Hell I'd believe her over any mainstream media you can offer

oh so let's just forget about all the other links got it
Hell I'd believe her over any mainstream media you can offer

Of course you would Blart. 100% of Your information comes from Stormfront and Alex Jones.

Nah, there's no voter fraud.
That's the first line of your OP!
There is no link to the WaPo in the OP that deals with the ballots being sent out.
Your posted this to another!

Your dumb ass begins in the OP with a reference to voter fraud. Then you post to another about ballots. Your thread, YOU initiated, is not about voter fraud or ballots, you dip stick, but mailings of BALLOT REQUESTS you bloody fool! Ballot requests being mailed to prospective voters is perfectly lawful when the governing laws are followed, fool!

So which is it ass wipe? Is the OP about voter fraud as you state in your first line of YOUR OP or is it about ballot request mailings in Texas, which is lawful, but hyped to the stupidity brink by partisan idiots sans any consideration of their source's credibility!

BTW you damn fool, I'm a conservative who quit the GOP back on Aug 9, 1974 and became an Indy when that fucking crook Nixon boarded Marine 1 on the WH lawn for the last time. You're just a fucking mud slinger and tool for others to call upon and use!

Nah, there's no voter fraud.
That's the first line of your OP!
There is no link to the WaPo in the OP that deals with the ballots being sent out.
Your posted this to another!

Your dumb ass begins in the OP with a reference to voter fraud. Then you post to another about ballots. Your thread, YOU initiated, is not about voter fraud or ballots, you dip stick, but mailings of BALLOT REQUESTS you bloody fool! Ballot requests being mailed to prospective voters is perfectly lawful when the governing laws are followed, fool!

So which is it ass wipe? Is the OP about voter fraud as you state in your first line of YOUR OP or is it about ballot request mailings in Texas, which is lawful, but hyped to the stupidity brink by partisan idiots sans any consideration of their source's credibility!

BTW you damn fool, I'm a conservative who quit the GOP back on Aug 9, 1974 and became an Indy when that fucking crook Nixon boarded Marine 1 on the WH lawn for the last time. You're just a fucking mud slinger and tool for others to call upon and use!
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :smoke:

SO you think that requesting ABSENTEE BALLOTS FOR DEAD PEOPLE IS LEGAL?

Just to sew up some loose ends here...

...we just witnessed two days of the most highly-placed, elected Democrats in the United States, lying their asses off, in public, when the proof of their lies is all around them. With this obvious and grotesque lack of integrity in Democrat LEADERSHIP,

Is there any doubt whatsoever that if they thought they could get away with it, they would CHEAT in a national election?

No. No doubt.

Democrats are evil.
It's one thing to claim that the Dem Senators on the Senate Judicial Committee, as a whole, lied "their asses off" during the portions of the confirmation hearing. Its another to prove it. Perhaps you could find some transcripts or unedited Youtube clips proving these alleged lies. Waiting...

~~~~ The National Pulse - Media Bias/Fact Check ~~~~

National Pulse - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

Joe Bye Done!

Forum List

Back