🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Excellent, citizens preventing BLM from sending USA into Anarchy as they obviously try to scare cops

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
11018131_733248687839_542403459678708605_n.jpg

(link to story at bottom)

Brave and excellent! Keep the terrorists from descending USA into anarchy by trying to make cops quit the bunch of BLM traitors to North America!

Liberals are traitors so why are they still in office? Are there no laws or protocols in place if once someone gets into office that they can be immediately removed before they permanently damage the country?

Liberals have spent that past couple of decades forcing LGBT lies and deceptions on the public in North America. This turns people against one another while the liberals attempt to dictate their BS to the public as what the public thinks via main stream media.

Liberals support BLM traitors who are terrorists who encourage the killing of white citizens and cops and from what I see is to send countries of North America into anarchy in hope that the police hits and when this happens I have seen all kinds of information that reveals Liberals are preparing for martial law.

Question is, if this comes to pass are our Military etc. going to side with their friends and families or traitors in office while they are used as pawn to further the betrayal of their own countries?

Liberals support Muslims bringing Sharia law while allowing lobbyists to turn our cities against us of which are attempting to deny you freedom of speech so that muslims can populate and keep pushing their garbage on everyone and the LGBT and black lives matters is proof that Liberals support terror as well lies and deceptions! Once sharia law is voted in, as you may feel free to research for yourself, minorities no longer have rights, you get stoned to death or beheaded for not being muslim, your daughtwers get raped then executed for being raped, you children under ten get raped and the Liberals quite obviously support this sick behavior so why are traitors still in office?

Liberals are out to financially place countries in North America into a botomless pit of deficit while you can see they aren't creating more jobs then they encourage to lose jobs. They go on about rhetoric of environmentally friendly to deny pipelines thus pit Alberta against the rest of the country and especially Quebec who Justin Trudeau is feeding more of our tax dollars while starving off Provinces who are suppose to cover financial equality among Provinces. They are tearing Canada against each other with their endless slew of lies deceptions and ignorance.

Did you know that all fingers point towards muslim lobbyists running our countries? They are the ones paying our elected officials to do their bidding, not ours. This is not a democeracy. This is a lobbyist dictatorship based upon who has the cash to buy off as many officials they need to support their dictations. There is no way the majority of Canadians want Muslims and their filthy religion along with their sharia garbage and Canadians are making this quite clear! Do the liberals even acknowledge this, no they turn their heads while trying to make extremiost or terrorists as the only threat to try and hide the real threat they are betraying Canada with.

Why are these traitors still in office? There must be a law or protocol to have them removed and a re election immediately!

Lobbyists giving elected officials cash needs to be criminalized because it is quite obviously what is turning our officials against our own country to serve the dictations of outsiders.

If Officials are not willing to live with the pay cheque Canada gives them without the intention to make a killing off of lobbyist cash to sell us out, then they quite obviously are not worthy of having in office!

All of you elected officials deep down beyond the scams, lies, deceptions, greed and selfishness know I am correct and I am sure of it as I suspect you'll never want to admit it unless you lose the greed!

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Black Baltimore Residents Shown Protecting Police With Human Shield (VIDEO)

if you get the chance, stop my face group called Canada being flushed down the toilet. Join, I am the administrator but I ask you give the members a heads up that the liberal management of facebook banned me for 7 days and I have 2 days remaining for fighting for your right freedom and liberty to be heterosexual because many of you may not yet be aware that the Liberals and LGBT already took that away with a whole slew of lies and deceptions that they forced through legislation!

Modern liberals bring to mind Wormtongue in Lord of the Rings whispering dark mutterings into the ear of the King of Rohan to keep him under a magical spell of hopelessness and despair. It's time to kick Wormtongue to the curb and revive our country to its former greatness.

Modern liberals bring to mind Wormtongue in Lord of the Rings whispering dark mutterings into the ear of the King of Rohan to keep him under a magical spell of hopelessness and despair. It's time to kick Wormtongue to the curb and revive our country to its former greatness.

Absolutely on the LOR Worm, same up here in Canada too on reviving our country! (I can't see where it says you are from, either Canada or USA)

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back