Excellent Idea: Trump Considers Database And Special ID's For Muslims

There is absolutely no way that the USA or any state can MARK muslims with
special ID's. Such an idea is disgustingly NAZI -----the USA is not Indonesia---
ie not an islamo Nazi cesspit. As to surveillance------100% yes------surveillance.
The FBI should be able to "bug" any mosque------in fact any "house of worship" ---
suspected of being involved in incitement

yeah, ID's .. thats the ticket.

now all HS has to do is ckeck wallets for a nifty card that says " I am a terrorist" and we got em.

That damn Donald is brilliant ! He deserves a TV show so celebs can kiss his ass.

special ID's. Such an idea is disgustingly NAZI -----the USA is not Indonesia---
ie not an islamo Nazi cesspit. As to surveillance------100% yes------surveillance.
The FBI should be able to "bug" any mosque------in fact any "house of worship" ---

No yellow moons or Green clovers? Can we at least make them dress up like little leprechauns?

Again, what an excellent idea. Trump knows the threat all Muslims are. We need to profile them and give them a ID. I would prefer them be tattooed with a number or yet go modernized with a microchip. Trump won't rule out database, special ID for Muslims in US
This is playing right into ISIS' plan, provoke an over-reaction that radicalizes the average Muslim. Currently the following of ISIS and Al Qaeda is rather small compared to the total number of Muslims in the world. Plans like this will only increase the roster of jihadis.

Can do it based on refugee status.

Can't do it based on religious affiliation.

No yellow moons or Green clovers? Can we at least make them dress up like little leprechauns?

no----they cannot use my insignia-------NOR can they use my pointy green hat

Again, what an excellent idea. Trump knows the threat all Muslims are. We need to profile them and give them a ID. I would prefer them be tattooed with a number or yet go modernized with a microchip.

Trump won't rule out database, special ID for Muslims in US

Hitler would be proud!

The fact that any candidate would even consider such a lunatic idea tell me Trump is too dangerous to be President!

After we do a data base for Muslims should we also do one for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native American, Catholics, Mormons, Buddhists, Those that praise the Oak Tree, and Albino Space Alien Chimps with Down Syndrome?

Also what about those evil Left Handed people that think differently from those that are right handed?

Again, what an excellent idea. Trump knows the threat all Muslims are. We need to profile them and give them a ID. I would prefer them be tattooed with a number or yet go modernized with a microchip.

Hitler would be proud!
As we all should. Protecting our sovereignty from outsiders is paramount. Trump understands this. This is a great plan to have these type people singled out.

Hitler would be proud!

The fact that any candidate would even consider such a lunatic idea tell me Trump is too dangerous to be President!

After we do a data base for Muslims should we also do one for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native American, Catholics, Mormons, Buddhists, Those that praise the Oak Tree, and Albino Space Alien Chimps with Down Syndrome?

Also what about those evil Left Handed people that think differently from those that are right handed?

you have something on THE NOBLE LEFT HANDED????? we of the left hand
are a persecuted people. ---------we SUFFER at the dinner table----specifically set
up for the CONVENIENCE of -------the right handed oppressors. even banks----
nail their pens to the tables in a manner making it almost impossible for
a noble left handed victim to ENDORSE. Notebooks impede us with giant rings----THAT KNOCK our struggling left hands off the page. -------and then----that annoying AUTO MATIC and AWKWARD right hand "shake"

Again, what an excellent idea. Trump knows the threat all Muslims are. We need to profile them and give them a ID. I would prefer them be tattooed with a number or yet go modernized with a microchip. Trump won't rule out database, special ID for Muslims in US
This is playing right into ISIS' plan, provoke an over-reaction that radicalizes the average Muslim. Currently the following of ISIS and Al Qaeda is rather small compared to the total number of Muslims in the world. Plans like this will only increase the roster of jihadis.
while I don't agree with special marking for muslims as i'd prefer they not be in the Western world . That being said , feck'em if they don't like the discussion of any ideas . Let them run to 'Islamic state terrorists' Konrad !!

Hitler would be proud!
As we all should. Protecting our sovereignty from outsiders is paramount. Trump understands this. This is a great plan to have these type people singled out.

Really?

Then where does it stop?

I feel if we're going to do a Database on the imaginary threat from American Muslims then you should be alright doing one for the dangerous elements that are not Muslim, or do you prefer your terrorism done by white people like McVeigh, Rudolph and Nichols instead?

What is good for the Goose should be good for the Gander, but alas you fear Islam more than your own and I fear the radical elements of all sides!

Hitler would be proud!

are a persecuted people. ---------we SUFFER at the dinner table----specifically set
a noble left handed victim to ENDORSE. Notebooks impede us with giant rings----THAT KNOCK our struggling left hands off the page. -------and then----that annoying AUTO MATIC and AWKWARD right hand "shake"

Yeah, I had a auntie that was left handed and so because I can use both hands I would get the honour of sitting next to her during family functions.

an ID of any kind will be next to impossible to make them carry it.

lapel clip/badge/pin ?
cards for wallets ?

Hold on, I've got it. !

register them and tattoo the number on their wrist. Or between their eyes is even better!

es

Hitler would be proud!

Evidently, God hates left handed people.

Forum List

Back