🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Excellent

There are hundreds of ambassadors, many in very tricky spots . How does firing all of them at once help America?!

What's that old cliche about the people you misuse and abuse on the way up, and their reaction on your way down? Billy, I'm surprised at how you suddenly scorn all tradition. His in-your-face scorn of every past historical practice isn't a sign of strength or purpose, it is downright bratty. He's the immature King Jeoffrey of "Game of Thrones". I'd think an old traditionalist like yourself would look upon this rudeness with a little trepidation. This is NOT a good way to get back to the good old days whose loss you mourn.

This is cancer surgery, bullwinkle, not tradition.

And frankly, I'm sick of all the phony politeness. Hit 'em.
This is a momentary 'feel good' for you, billy. But I know you to have too much class to be fascinated with this kind of tacky rudeness for long. You wouldn't put up with it under your own roof from your own kin, what Trump is doing to our national ancestral 'house'.

I'd have done precisely the same thing.

There are hundreds of ambassadors, many in very tricky spots . How does firing all of them at once help America?!
I'd tell you but I'd have to make 500 posts and then you'd still play like you were lost.

Forum List

Back