🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

excesive force by police in arkansas

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Now this is a white guy. you do not see us white folks burning and steeling now do you. tearing up whole cities and being crazy do you?

Now this is a white guy. you do not see us white folks burning and steeling now do you. tearing up whole cities and being crazy do you?
Weird, huh?

Pshaw...

White lives don't matter.

You can thank BLM that it is being prosecuted

Racism is again advanced in the name of momentum toward a fascist state.

Patriotic Americans need to rely on the FBI to save the country by swatting it down before it is further encouraged by the 22 election.

Patriotic Americans need to rely on the FBI to save the country by swatting it down before it is further encouraged by the 22 election.
yeas dems use the fbi

White folks don't see white folks being abused by cops nearly as often as black folks see black folks being abused by cops.

i still want too see police video. hope they release it. just proves how crazy blacks are on this is all.
I saw it. Guy was on the ground but still resisting... 3 officers: some punches, some knee strikes but then one cop grabs his head and bangs it on the ground several times - that is going to sink him.

We see what DEMOCRACY really is now. It is a code word for fascism and tyranny. Progs have mastered it. Trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars in legislation and EO's that is causing the working, working poor and poor classes massive pain. And we will get very little for all it. Dying nation....

You shouldn't have thrown the molotov in his car to start with.

I'm just saying.
He might have thought I did somethng like that, but all I really did was drive 12 miles over the speed limit. He kept saying I was drunk too, but I hadn't drank anything.

Just the U.S. Capitol for an orange guy.

Forum List

Back