🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

excesive force by police in arkansas

Now this is a white guy. you do not see us white folks burning and steeling now do you. tearing up whole cities and being crazy do you?
He was struggling with them and not allowing them to cuff him. They should be allowed to execute him on the spot for that crime alone..

White folks don't see white folks being abused by cops nearly as often as black folks see black folks being abused by cops.
I think you mean the media doesnt show white folks getting abused by cops as much as black folks. Big difference.

Bullshit. Even I, a lilly white guy had a cop beating the shit out of me while yelling "stop resisting !" Trust me, I wasn't resisting.
Right! You were just standing there, minding your own business and he just started kicking your ass...lol

We can thank BLM for creating an environment where we have more substandard police officers on the job.

If not for BLM and the anticop movement, this probably wouldn't have happened.
Before BLM, cops had immunity from prosecution

They were protected by their fellow officers and a code of silence

Before BLM, cops had immunity from prosecution

They were protected by their fellow officers and a code of silence
Before BLM, we had higher quality police officers.

Since BLM and the anticop movement, no decent person won't to be a cop, resulting in nothing but the dregs becoming cops because the standards have been lowered.

Result: more misconduct, substandard policing and a huge crime wave.

Good job! 👍

Before BLM, we had higher quality police officers.

Since BLM and the anticop movement, no decent person won't to be a cop, resulting in nothing but the dregs becoming cops because the standards have been lowered.

Result: more misconduct, substandard policing and a huge crime wave.

Good job! 👍

So Police Officers need to beat unarmed, handcuffed suspects to be higher quality?

So a Police Officer who covers for Police Brutality is high quality?

Forum List

Back