EXCLUSIVE BREAKING REPORT: Sarah Huckabee Sanders To Replace Sean Spicer As WH Press Secretary

This from Jim Hoft, so it's quite likely bullshit. It's possible, though.

Last edited:
"Glorious Leader"?

Do the Trumplodytes realize how they sound? Holy hell, Stevie McDumbass is better suited for life in North Korea with phrases like that...

Stevie " Wonderless " McFly has called Trump a God and Melania a Goddess, so you know the OP'er is full of it!

Last edited:
Yet another white people affirmative action success story ! "Do you know who my daddy is ?"

Nothing like being a racist pig.

How do you figure ?

What are your thoughts about affirmative action ? Most righties will say "it's BULL! Jobs should go to the most qualified ." Of course , the ignore the fact that "most qualified " = who you know .

Yet another white people affirmative action success story ! "Do you know who my daddy is ?"

How do you figure ?

What are your thoughts about affirmative action ? Most righties will say "it's BULL! Jobs should go to the most qualified ." Of course , the ignore the fact that "most qualified " = who you know .
Affirmative Action doesn't work. It never has. Only the best can make and keep America great.

How do you figure ?

Affirmative Action doesn't work. It never has. Only the best can make and keep America great.

Sarah is the best? What good southern Christian hyphenates her name ? "Don't forget ....I'm a Huckabee!! "

How do you figure ?

Sarah is the best? What good southern Christian hyphenates her name ? "Don't forget ....I'm a Huckabee!! "
God is with her. She'll be great.

How do you figure ?

You're exactly right, affirmative action let's under achievers get jobs they're not qualified for. Apparently it works for you.

Whomever takes over (if anyone) needs to learn a new phrase...."inoperable". The way this administration is going, they'll need to have that one handy. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back