EXCLUSIVE BREAKING REPORT: Sarah Huckabee Sanders To Replace Sean Spicer As WH Press Secretary

This is great. She will serve our glorious leader well and push back against the disrespectful eaggravating msm reporters.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/exclusive-breaking-report-sarah-huckabee-sanders-replace-sean-spicer-wh-press-secretary/#disqus_thread

I'm pretty bummed out by this. I thought Spicer was perfect for this administrations "take no shit" mentality. His subtle way of driving reporters and Loons even crazier than they are was awesome to watch.
I'm sure there is a simple strategy here; Sarah has a vagina so she will be shielded from at least some scrutiny.

If true, what will that washed up, $500M bust at the Box Office Ghostbusters star Melissa McCarthy do to get attention and remain relevant?
She's certainly occupying space in your head :lol: I'm sure she'll do just fine

This is great. She will serve our glorious leader well and push back against the disrespectful eaggravating msm reporters.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/exclusive-breaking-report-sarah-huckabee-sanders-replace-sean-spicer-wh-press-secretary/#disqus_thread
Sarah grew up with a father who is a minister. I hope she talks with her God before taking the job. I feel it would be impossible to be a good Christian and do what Trump would ask you to do as his spokesman.

Yes I think its getting to Spicer, and DT knows it.

Why is the gatewaypundit the only one reporting this? Scoured fox, thehill, cnn, nyt, wash post and nothing.

Forum List

Back