EXCLUSIVE: Cops investigating second anti-white attack in Brooklyn this week: ‘This is for Malcolm X

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Blaming white folks for the death of Malcolm X is exactly the result of liberal propaganda.

Man tells victim Brooklyn assault 'is for Malcolm X, cracka'

Police are investigating a second anti-white bias incident in Brooklyn where the attacker called his victim “cracka,” the Daily News has learned.

A 51-year-old white man told cops he was Nostrand Ave. near Glenwood Road when a black man ran up and knocked him to the ground about 5:40 p.m. Monday.

“This is for Malcolm X, cracka,” the brute said before storming off.

Inspired by Beyoncé's leather dance, the train attacker found purpose in life...

From the Article: The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating.

OP's entire reason for living, which is to cry, destroyed by his own article

What the hell are you babbling about? My comment was that the thug was blaming white folks for the death of Malcolm X, which is patently false.

Mental illness is real
Uh huh. Be sure and call him a "poor dude" like you called the white thug yesterday.

Poor dude must suffer from Mental Illness :sad:
Thank you Mr. Compassion. Any kind words for this victim? Of course not. You had nothing to say about the guy who was killed by that "poor dude" waving his middle finger at the victim's family while wearing a shirt that read KILLER either.

Blaming white folks for the death of Malcolm X is exactly the result of liberal propaganda.

Police are investigating a second anti-white bias incident in Brooklyn where the attacker called his victim “cracka,” the Daily News has learned.

A 51-year-old white man told cops he was Nostrand Ave. near Glenwood Road when a black man ran up and knocked him to the ground about 5:40 p.m. Monday.

Um....they realize that Malcolm X was killed by black guys, right?

Seems that thugs aren't strong on details.

That's my point, if they know then why say that while accosting a white person?

What the hell are you babbling about? My comment was that the thug was blaming white folks for the death of Malcolm X, which is patently false.

He didnt blame anyone for the death of X. You're reading too much into someone screaming "This is for Malcolm X"

Mental illness is real
Uh huh. Be sure and call him a "poor dude" like you called the white thug yesterday.

Poor dude must suffer from Mental Illness :sad:
Thank you Mr. Compassion. Any kind words for this victim? Of course not. You had nothing to say about the guy who was killed by that "poor dude" waving his middle finger at the victim's family while wearing a shirt that read KILLER either.

Sure, hope he's ok. Now I I hope you;re ok

Everything is whitey's fault.

Even the stuff that isn't.

That's my point, if they know then why say that while accosting a white person?
Its because black people don't know there own history.

He didnt blame anyone for the death of X. You're reading too much into someone screaming "This is for Malcolm X"
That is bullshit and you know it.

Will you just stop lying for once in your entire life?

RABBLE isnt a valid response. A valid response consists of what the lie is.

When someone says 'this is for ______' and then does something violent, that means it is payback for whatever happened to _______________.

You are not an idiot so you know that is the case, but you are a willing liar and so you resort to lying about a fact of the public domain instead.

Do you realize how ridiculous this tactic for you is?

When someone says 'this is for ______' and then does something violent, that means it is payback for whatever happened to _______________.
I know you desperately want to make sense of nonsense so its ok. Since you're not the OP I appreciate you explaining what someone else means with your powers of "I just know". Run along victim

Be sure to watch out for those black guys mmmkay?

Forum List

Back