Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Just think about this for a second.After only 9 months into a president’s term there will be indictments and possibly prison for multiple former and current members of T’s administration.
How can anyone say this doesn’t look extremely bad for Trump?

To my knowledge this has never happened before. Not only finding out trump hired crooks but just how brazen and incompetent these guys were to get caught so quickly. The gang that couldn’t shoot straight.
fake news, not a word of truth to it, and it would have taken one month for that to happen to hillary
When one or many are convicted and head off to prison will you continue to embarrass yourself by saying its “fake news? “
You are the equivalence of a 10 year old holding his ears saying, “ na na na na I can’t hear you! “

what was the indictment for?
Good point. Manafort , Flynn, Kushy have no place to hide. Their faces are a bit familiar with the public.

So was O.J. Simpson. They're a ford bronco away from trying to make a run for it.
that doesn't mean cnn doesn't have footage of it...chances are they are showing president clinton escaping in a bronco that looks exactly like the OJ chase...go put it on.

The damning evidence against just one of Trump’s criminals, Paul Manafort..

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation about Russian collusion has increasingly appeared to zero in on one particular Trump associate: Paul Manafort.

In July, we learned that Manafort — Trump’s former campaign manager — attended a meeting Donald Trump Jr. set up with a Russian lawyer last year to get dirt on Hillary Clinton. Later that month, the FBI raided Manafort’s house for documents. His business associates, from PR firms to his former lawyer and his current spokesperson, are being slammed with subpoenas from Mueller’s team. Manafort’s son-in-law has reportedly been approached and asked to cooperate with the investigation.

And the latest is that we’ve learned that that Manafort was wiretapped, that Mueller’s team has told him to expect an indictment, and that he tried to set upprivate briefings for a Russian billionaire while chairing Trump’s campaign.

“If I represented Paul Manafort, I would conclude that my client has significant criminal liability,” Renato Mariotti, a partner at Thompson Coburn and a former prosecutor for a US Attorney’s office in Illinois, told me in August.

Now, though Manafort’s history of pro-Russia consulting work and experience with international skullduggery have long made him a prime suspect for potential collusion.

Mueller’s team is also investigating what Manafort was up to before the campaign. Specifically, they’re looking into whether Manafort appropriately disclosed his foreign work, and whether he was involved in illegal money laundering or other financial crimes.

Oh yeah there’s nothing there. When it gets too uncomfortable just call it fake news.

It's illegal because GOD said unto Moses, to bring his word to his people, of ten commandments, and that they were to follow his word, and make it law.

2,000 years later the IRS codifiied the word of GOD and make Trumps campaign contribution illegal.
was that so hard? it was like pulling teeth for me

Why do you need a 2,000 year history of the origins of laws, and not just accept that they make things illegal.
I don't need any of that, a 2000 year old dodge was just the closest thing to honesty I was able to extract from you which leads me to the conclusion you are out of excuses, do you want to try and explain what it was that was illegal? didn't think so, so I will allow you a 2000 year old excuse as a face saving way out

Good point. Manafort , Flynn, Kushy have no place to hide. Their faces are a bit familiar with the public.

So was O.J. Simpson. They're a ford bronco away from trying to make a run for it.
that doesn't mean cnn doesn't have footage of it...chances are they are showing president clinton escaping in a bronco that looks exactly like the OJ chase...go put it on.
"president clinton"?

"president clinton"?
it was all this talk about lies and criminal activity that got to me

do you want to try and explain what it was that was illegal? didn't think so, so I will allow you a 2000 year old excuse as a face saving way out
It was illegal because it violated IRS law.
are you saying you have no idea what was illegal about it? or did you find out that calling it a bribe was a lie? or both?

Are you asking from a legal, moral or philosophical standpoint of why do laws make actions illegal?

Just think about this for a second.After only 9 months into a president’s term there will be indictments and possibly prison for multiple former and current members of T’s administration.

To my knowledge this has never happened before. Not only finding out trump hired crooks but just how brazen and incompetent these guys were to get caught so quickly. The gang that couldn’t shoot straight.
fake news, not a word of truth to it, and it would have taken one month for that to happen to hillary
m3dngh2ycmuz.jpg

do you want to try and explain what it was that was illegal? didn't think so, so I will allow you a 2000 year old excuse as a face saving way out
It was illegal because it violated IRS law.
are you saying you have no idea what was illegal about it? or did you find out that calling it a bribe was a lie? or both?

Are you asking from a legal, moral or philosophical standpoint of why do laws make actions illegal?
come on now, the question is directed to you, do actually believe [or pretending]you are the person I would come to for any of that?...you claimed trump bribed the florida AG, you then back pedaled to calling it an illegal contribution, I want to know what made it illegal, everyone in politics accepts contributions and do not get fined, what made this one illegal? you have been running from this since you first called it a bribe, just tell me why it was illegal...are you still trying to pretend it was a bribe?

Here is what is going to happen, in my opinion. Someone will get Libby'ed. There will be those charged with making false statement but no charges relating to actual Russian collusion.

m3dngh2ycmuz.jpg

what does?

Here is what is going to happen, in my opinion. Someone will get Libby'ed. There will be those charged with making false statement but no charges relating to actual Russian collusion.
can we still mock the liberals and their fake news?

Forum List

Back