Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Trump paid a fine for his illegal contribution to the Florida AG.
what made it illegal?

Trump fined by the IRS for contribution to Florida AG Pam Bondi

Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi cost Donald Trump a $2,500 penalty to the IRS this year after the businessman's charitable foundation made an illegal political contribution to Bondi's re-election campaign.

Trump paid a fine for his illegal contribution to the Florida AG.
what made it illegal?

Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi cost Donald Trump a $2,500 penalty to the IRS this year after the businessman's charitable foundation made an illegal political contribution to Bondi's re-election campaign.
yeah, what made it illegal? and what does this have to do with a bribe? the entire democratic party took an repaid hush money to/from weinstein...so which way are you going to go with this one, and could you please address the PR claim you made about them suffering from tax cuts they are not going to have inflicted upon them?

yeah, what made it illegal? and what does this have to do with a bribe?

The IRS said it was illegal. They fined Trump for it being illegal. Trump paid the fine accepting its illegality.

What else do you need?

The IRS said it was illegal. They fined Trump for it being illegal. Trump paid the fine accepting its illegality.

What else do you need?
Just the thing I asked for that you refuse to give me..."why was it illegal"? you claimed I was accusing the NY AG of wanting a bribe like trump gave the Fla. AG, I want to know if you were lying...what made it illegal?...understand now?

The charges coming Monday can’t be too serious. Otherwise they would have arrested who ever by now. It must be a border line joke. Since politicians don’t normally get arrested or are held accountable for any of their behavior. I think something smells though with Mueller being involved with what the uranium deal or something? I can’t keep track of all of their criminal behaviors, sorry.
Another armchair lawyer who thinks that Mueller and the other prosecutors should think like him.
Smh

Breaking Update!

This is from a guy in the know!

Larry Schweikart (@LarrySchweikart) on Twitter

Larry Schweikart‏ @LarrySchweikart

1) buckle up: hearing whispers that Mulehead's focus in GJ sessions 100% Manafort/Podesta

2) ALL Podesta group

3) No Trump. No Don.

4) No Flynn

5) No Jared.
All Ds and Free Agent Manafort

6) Unclear if one of these reports same as Tucker's source.

7) As I suspected Manafort appears to be key informant. Plea already likely in hopper.

8) This isn't U1 yet.

9) If these sources right.

Ds from top down, to quote Negan, "better have yer shittin' pants on"

Edit: U1 is Uranium-One
Ds = Democrats

Or the person is a flight risk. Manafort and Flynn could easily flee the country, maybe even run off to the Ukrine for asylum.
not if they were arrested

Isn't that the point. You don't tell them they're under arrest, so they don't try to flee. They have all weekend to find them by monday when they'll unseal the indictment.
Good point. Manafort , Flynn, Kushy have no place to hide. Their faces are a bit familiar with the public.

What else do you need?
Just the thing I asked for that you refuse to give me..."why was it illegal"? you claimed I was accusing the NY AG of wanting a bribe like trump gave the Fla. AG, I want to know if you were lying...what made it illegal?...understand now?

It's illegal because GOD said unto Moses, to bring his word to his people, of ten commandments, and that they were to follow his word, and make it law.

2,000 years later the IRS codifiied the word of GOD and make Trumps campaign contribution illegal.

Just think about this for a second.After only 9 months into a president’s term there will be indictments and possibly prison for multiple former and current members of T’s administration.
How can anyone say this doesn’t look extremely bad for Trump?

To my knowledge this has never happened before. Not only finding out trump hired crooks but just how brazen and incompetent these guys were to get caught so quickly. The gang that couldn’t shoot straight.

Or the person is a flight risk. Manafort and Flynn could easily flee the country, maybe even run off to the Ukrine for asylum.
not if they were arrested

Isn't that the point. You don't tell them they're under arrest, so they don't try to flee. They have all weekend to find them by monday when they'll unseal the indictment.
Good point. Manafort , Flynn, Kushy have no place to hide. Their faces are a bit familiar with the public.
lol, who is this for?...have you figured out the "illegal contribution thing yet?...how about the PR not being abused by trump with lower taxes? you got lotsa loose ends.

How poignant is this:
6C125BD7-0257-44D1-8FBC-C0B5BFDC574F.jpeg

Just think about this for a second.After only 9 months into a president’s term there will be indictments and possibly prison for multiple former and current members of T’s administration.
How can anyone say this doesn’t look extremely bad for Trump?

To my knowledge this has never happened before. Not only finding out trump hired crooks but just how brazen and incompetent these guys were to get caught so quickly. The gang that couldn’t shoot straight.
fake news, not a word of truth to it, and it would have taken one month for that to happen to hillary

It’s impossible to figure how his merry band of sheep keep making excuses for all of this..

These are serious charges. Damn. So instead of having a spine and call out these criminals they inexplicably call for the special prosecutor to step down instead.
These people live in an alternate reality. Bizarro world.

It's illegal because GOD said unto Moses, to bring his word to his people, of ten commandments, and that they were to follow his word, and make it law.

2,000 years later the IRS codifiied the word of GOD and make Trumps campaign contribution illegal.
was that so hard? it was like pulling teeth for me

Why do you need a 2,000 year history of the origins of laws, and not just accept that they make things illegal.

Forum List

Back