Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

let me get this straight, you indict them, then seal the indict so you cannot arrest them, then unseal the indictment so you can arrest them? if worrying about them fleeing is the concern because they have several days before the indictment is unseald then don't seal the indictment and if you do seal it then for goodness sake, unless it is a politically motivated indictment you don't release it to the media you have [an] indictment...everyone who is guilty of something will certainly flee bar none, so if there is any guilt we will know before the indictment is open who it is by who is missing.

Apparently you don't know the law. A seal indictment keeps the fact secret, the judge usually issues an arrest warrant, and when the suspect is in custody, he unseals the indictment for the arraignment.
apparently whatever it is you claim to know about the law you do not understand, in any case that is certainly true of my post you responded to, all you did was use a qualifier [the word usually] so you could answer the next obvious question [did he issue an arrest warrant?] with "I don't know"...and you completely avoided the question that exposed the problem with your claim, "if you are worried about them fleeing why wait several days and tell the media you have indictments? anyone who is guilty will certainly flee."

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

I wonder if you believe CNN/the crap case yourself. Probably not, I bet you simply don't care for anything but your shit agenda.

I hope your DNC overlords pay you well for having to walk with their dick up your ass.

Apparently you don't know the law. A seal indictment keeps the fact secret, the judge usually issues an arrest warrant, and when the suspect is in custody, he unseals the indictment for the arraignment.
apparently whatever it is you claim to know about the law you do not understand, in any case that is certainly true of my post you responded to, all you did was use a qualifier [the word usually] so you could answer the next obvious question [did he issue an arrest warrant?] with "I don't know"...and you completely avoided the question that exposed the problem with your claim, "if you are worried about them fleeing why wait several days and tell the media you have indictments? anyone who is guilty will certainly flee."

Another possibility is that the indictment is being held over the head of a cooperating witness. That they won't act on the indictment if he talks.

Which in this case is the worse of two possibilities for the Trump case.

Another possibility is that the indictment is being held over the head of a cooperating witness. That they won't act on the indictment if he talks.

Which in this case is the worse of two possibilities for the Trump case.
which means what? that the indictment is sealed for no reason then? that puts us back at the original point which means you did not answer it...why seal the indictment especially if it is already known to the indicted party? why even announce it at all unless it is politically motivated?

which means what? that the indictment is sealed for no reason then? that puts us back at the original point which means you did not answer it...why seal the indictment especially if it is already known to the indicted party? why even announce it at all unless it is politically motivated?

The leak didn't come from Mueller.

NEWS FLASH! All of Washington DC have left the country! There is no one there! It's a ghost town! All that will be left Monday will be Monday Night Football! Ooops! Nevermind! I have to get use to that not being relevant anymore either!

View attachment 157033

Robert Mueller’s Office Will Serve First Indictment Monday, Source Confirms

Mueller's office will serve first indictment Monday, source says

Add NBC to the list confirming CNN's exclusive. This took awhile.

Did Mueller felonious leak to NBC as well?
Evidence? Link?
Go fuck yourself with your baseless accusations.

Someone leaked to Communist News Nonsense (CNN) from the Mueller camp. The corrupt bastard is trying to distract from the culpability of Comey in the bribes and collusion between Russia and the Clinton campaign.
Link? Evidence?
Once again all you have are baseless pathetic accusations because you’re scared to death what’s coming down in the weeks ahead.
What the fuck are you yapping about poodle?

FBI Leaks to CNN: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation
Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation - CNNPolitics

View attachment 157033

Robert Mueller’s Office Will Serve First Indictment Monday, Source Confirms

Mueller's office will serve first indictment Monday, source says

Add NBC to the list confirming CNN's exclusive. This took awhile.

Did Mueller felonious leak to NBC as well?
The leaks are probably coming from the White House, just like all the others.

No White House in history has leaked as bad

Why?

The leaks are a cry for help!

Yeah, the white house wants to distract from the now known collusion between the Clinton Campaign, James Comey, and Russia.. :eusa_whistle:

Trump already has pardons ready.

Eric Schneiderman (NY AG) already has state charges ready.
yeah, it'll take money to get rid of him

I don't understand what that means. Are you thinking you cvan bribe the NY AG's office like trump did in Florida?
I was speaking of federal tax dollars for his state, i did not know trump was indicted for bribing Fla.'s AG...[I didn't just fall for more fake news did I?] and most of NY's albany democrats are now serving time in prison, so no I do not think this guy is dumb enough to take a bribe yet, but I am surprised you do not think that.

I was speaking of federal tax dollars for his state, i did not know trump was indicted for bribing Fla.'s AG...[I didn't just fall for more fake news did I?] and most of NY's albany democrats are now serving time in prison, so no I do not think this guy is dumb enough to take a bribe yet, but I am surprised you do not think that.

Trump paid a fine for his illegal contribution to the Florida AG.

I'm not talking about the illegal contribution [jeez the entire democratic party just had to return their hush money from weinstein] I'm talking about the bribe you mentioned

what made it illegal?

This is pretty cool ----

957 posts about something that hasn't happened - something that we don't know will happen - and we've had accusations, insults, profanities, and childish tantrums.

And, we STILL don't know what is going to happen.

Y'all need to get a new hobby.

Forum List

Back