Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

what crime has Hillary ever been officially indicted for??

Unhinged2008 said:
What crimes has the object of your insanity been indicted for?

my insanity exists only in your insane mind, scumbagh.

so far several indictments have come down with more on the way for team trump. :eusa_clap:

remind me who was ever indicted for the object of YOUR INSANITY after wasting millions of dollars on a FAKE NEWS witch hunt over the benghazi attack and a private email server?? the only fucking server that didn't get hacked by the russians BTW
Nothing related to Russia! Hahahaha. Oops

I guess English isn't your first language so the charges confuse you.

what crime has Hillary ever been officially indicted for??

Unhinged2008 said:
What crimes has the object of your insanity been indicted for?

my insanity exists only in your insane mind, scumbagh.

so far several indictments have come down with more on the way for team trump. :eusa_clap:

remind me who was ever indicted for the object of YOUR INSANITY after wasting millions of dollars on a FAKE NEWS witch hunt over the benghazi attack and a private email server?? the only fucking server that didn't get hacked by the russians BTW
Nothing related to Russia! Hahahaha. Oops

I guess English isn't your first language so the charges confuse you.
Well using your English skills pull the count that is about Russia. Ignoring obviously what manafort’s lawyer said. LOL spanky

1s67cn.jpg

Russia Tried To Infiltrate Trump Campaign, Mueller Documents Confirm

Trump adviser George Papadopoulos lied about Russian links

An election campaign adviser to Donald Trump has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about the timing of meetings with alleged go-betweens for Russia.

George Papadopoulos admitted the talks happened while he worked for Mr Trump, not before, court papers show.

He said he had been told the Russians possessed "dirt" on Hillary Clinton.

Separately, former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort pleaded not guilty to charges of money laundering unrelated to the 2016 election.

The charges against Mr Papadopoulos are the first to be brought by Robert Mueller, the special counsel investigating alleged links between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Trump adviser lied about Russian links

Trump "adviser," Herr Goebbels?

You know he never even met Trump, right Sploogy?
images

In a meeting? Well dayum... George was a nobody who was rebuked by everyone, including Manafort.

Good question. Maybe you should find that out before claiming there's a bribery scandal.

But that's not the point, dummy.

Hillary got $145 million from Russians. It was only important that she approve it, the others just voted along

How do you know that either Clinton needed to be bribed to give approval or that "The others just voted along"?

I'll tell you. You don't know that.

Dummy.

$145 million. That's how we know.

It all went charity well before she was SOS.
90% of it went to pay her "expenses." Paying off Bill's legal bills and paying his settlement were the first things it paid for.

You're a Lying Faggot just like Trump. Trump foundation is a scam, not even a rated charity. 100% went into his pocket.

Last edited:
But that's not the point, dummy.

Hillary got $145 million from Russians. It was only important that she approve it, the others just voted along

How do you know that either Clinton needed to be bribed to give approval or that "The others just voted along"?

I'll tell you. You don't know that.

Dummy.

$145 million. That's how we know.

It all went charity well before she was SOS.
90% of it went to pay her "expenses." Paying off Bill's legal bills and paying his settlement were the first things it paid for.

You're a Lying Faggot just like Trump. Trump foundation is a scam, not even a rated charity. 100% went into his pocket.

It's not a lie, gasbag. It's a thoroughly documented fact that has been publicized ad nauseum.

Yes I am, turd. That's why I'm not fooled.
Nah, you're a dumbass (by your own admission) who's simply too stupid to know senior campaign officials encouraged Papadopoulos to meet with Russians...

So says Papadopoulos. The guy comes off as a blowhard who likes to throw names around to make himself sound important. None of his claims have been corroborated, and the FBI says the guy is a chronic liar:

During the course of the interview, defendant PAPADOPOULOS made numerous false statements and omitted material facts regarding the conduct and communications described above, and, in particular, lied about the extent, timing, and nature of his communications with the Professor, the Female Russian National, and the Russian MFA Connection.
The nature of these lies are pathetic and trivial. Mewler must really be desperatoto prosecute someone for such lame shit.
No, you moron -- so says Papadopoulos' email. :eusa_doh:

There's a cyber-trail, ya putz. That's how Mueller knew he was lying.

Exactly how rightarded are you again?

In other words, Papadopoulos said it. Is there some qualitative difference between him saying it by voice and him saying it by email?
No, you dumbfuck -- it was found in email, and not necessarily his own email.

Why won't you answer? Exactly how rightarded are you?It seems, very, based on the way you keep repeating the same idiocy even though you're shown to be wrong.

What was found in someone else's email? I'm still not understanding what you believe to be the smoking gun that this PAPADOPOULOS character revealed. I don't see anything. The thing the FBI claims he lied about is a big nothing burger.

In other words, Papadopoulos said it. Is there some qualitative difference between him saying it by voice and him saying it by email?

The emails were statements against interest.

In short, they were incriminating evidence against the person sending them. And unless they're suffering a mental disorder, people don't lie to makes themselves look guilty.

Another person who worked for T pleaded guilty for lying to the FBI or how Bripat sees it... telling a smal fib

He was a campiagn volunteer. That's totally meaningless.
His emails to high level campaign officials who were encouraging him to meet with Russians say otherwise, sycophant.
No they don't, retard.
LOL

You’re obviously not paying attention. :eusa_doh:

You're obviously lying.

gmc15377920171030081300.jpg

Another person who worked for T pleaded guilty for lying to the FBI or how Bripat sees it... telling a smal fib

His emails to high level campaign officials who were encouraging him to meet with Russians say otherwise, sycophant.

The emails that were soundly rebuked, Fawn?
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

No, ya flaming moron -- the emails listed in the indictment to which Papadopoulos plead guilty.

No they don't, retard.
LOL

You’re obviously not paying attention. :eusa_doh:

You're obviously lying.

gmc15377920171030081300.jpg
Senile old kook ... too bad you made a fool of yourself with that one instead of reading my next post which included a link confirming what I said.

The emails that were soundly rebuked, Fawn?
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

No, ya flaming moron -- the emails listed in the indictment to which Papadopoulos plead guilty.

List them, Herr Goebbels?

Forum List

Back