EXCLUSIVE: Former HHS Official Claims CDC Leaders Lied To Trump Over Coronavirus Testing

The TDS morons have accused Trump of lying and the CDC of being the the bastion of truth. It turns out the facts are the other way around. Everything the fake news says is wrong.

WASHINGTON (SBG) - As the coronavirus spread to all fifty states over the last two months, the Trump administration faced mounting criticism for the lack of reliable, widely accessible test kits. Now, a former senior federal health official nominated to his post by President Trump, alleges that the delays in testing occurred because leaders at the Centers for Disease Control “lied” to the president, and to Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar, about the center’s ability to produce the kits.

CDC has acknowledged that its initial stab at mass production of the test kits encountered “a problem,” and that federal deployment of safe testing equipment lagged as a result.

Well, if this one guy says it, it must be true.

how very objective of you!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
LOL You routinely accept the word of ONE lefty all the time.

Please feel free to offer just one example of me doing so...

I will be waiting...I know as Marine your integrity is important to you, here is your chance to keep it clean.
LOL I have no intention of searching your posts for when you agreed with Schumer or Pelosi just on their say so.
I've never seen it.

Man, he sure has a lot of people in his own administration that lie to him.

The TDS morons have accused Trump of lying and the CDC of being the the bastion of truth. It turns out the facts are the other way around. Everything the fake news says is wrong.

WASHINGTON (SBG) - As the coronavirus spread to all fifty states over the last two months, the Trump administration faced mounting criticism for the lack of reliable, widely accessible test kits. Now, a former senior federal health official nominated to his post by President Trump, alleges that the delays in testing occurred because leaders at the Centers for Disease Control “lied” to the president, and to Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar, about the center’s ability to produce the kits.

CDC has acknowledged that its initial stab at mass production of the test kits encountered “a problem,” and that federal deployment of safe testing equipment lagged as a result.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
LOL You routinely accept the word of ONE lefty all the time.

Please feel free to offer just one example of me doing so...

I will be waiting...I know as Marine your integrity is important to you, here is your chance to keep it clean.
LOL I have no intention of searching your posts for when you agreed with Schumer or Pelosi just on their say so.
I've never seen it.

You would think that since I "routinely" do it that finding an example would be easy.

Testing has also been slowed down because of lack of essential chemicals needed, swabs, etc. Why we didn't take the tests from WHO, or why we don't take them now, I don't know.

Testing has also been slowed down because of lack of essential chemicals needed, swabs, etc. Why we didn't take the tests from WHO, or why we don't take them now, I don't know.

It's all the red tape caught up in the bureaucracies. I posted similar stories this weekend about how these unelected officials operate.

The FDA and CDC work hand and hand.. Everything medical used in our country needs the blessing of the FDA, and that includes test kits. The CDC had only one batch of test kits approved by the FDA, and they didn't work properly. About a month after, the FDA decided to loosen up their criteria for tests. But they are still preventing us from making headway on this problem.

A federal directive that’s supposed to speed up the response to a pandemic is actually slowing down the government’s rollout of coronavirus tests.

The directive, issued by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, requires that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a sister agency, retest every positive coronavirus test run by a public health lab to confirm its accuracy. The result, experts say, is wasting limited resources at a time when thousands of Americans are waiting in line to get tested for COVID-19.

The duplicative effort is the latest obstacle that is slowing the federal response to COVID-19, which has infected more than 1,300 people and resulted in 38 deaths in the United States. Progress was already delayed because the CDC decided to make its own test rather than adopting the design endorsed by the World Health Organization. The test then didn’t work properly and had to be fixed. The problems were further compounded by delays in certifying tests by private laboratories as well as a shortage of supplies and raw materials used for testing.

The FDA Is Forcing the CDC to Waste Time Double Testing Some Coronavirus Cases — ProPublica

IMO, one of the biggest threats to our country are bureaucracies. They are at least partly responsible for our high healthcare and medication costs. Like the unions before them, they acquired too much power, and love to exercise it. They are people you can't get rid of, can't vote out, and can't threaten their position in government. Now, they play a major role in the development of this crisis we have.

This is one of the reasons I'm against government healthcare.

Taking test from the WHO wouldn't increase the supply of swabs and essential chemicals.

Yeah... real sad state of affairs that during a pandemic the most highly regarded man in the country on viruses has to say in an interview he has to be careful what he says because he doesn't want to embarrass Trump. That's the world we live in.

Can you prove he's wrong?
Can your. Source prove his claim, is how it works....

Btw, why did he lose his job, or quit?
When did TDS morons ever supply proof for their idiocies?

Yeah... real sad state of affairs that during a pandemic the most highly regarded man in the country on viruses has to say in an interview he has to be careful what he says because he doesn't want to embarrass Trump. That's the world we live in.

Don't worry about it. You only have five more years to put up with him. :meow:

Fauci is not "in his administration," you fucking dumbass. Fauci is a lifelong bureaucrat. He's also a Hillary ass kisser.

Fauci is not "in his administration," you fucking dumbass. Fauci is a lifelong bureaucrat. He's also a Hillary ass kisser.

He is not a bureaucrat, he is one of the most respected immunologist in the world.
He's a fucking bureacrat. The point is that he is not a political appointee. Trump can't replace simply because he's a TDS Trump hating douchebag.

I know. Another conspiracy theory.

He is not a bureaucrat, he is one of the most respected immunologist in the world.
He's a fucking bureacrat. The point is that he is not a political appointee. Trump can't replace simply because he's a TDS Trump hating douchebag.
So you’re now saying the blob can’t fire people who work for him?

He works in the Executive Branch fuckstain. Thus he is in the blob’s administration.
No he isn't. Trump didn't hire him or appointment. He's a member of the permanent bureaucracy. "deep state" is another name for it.

So you’re now saying the blob can’t fire people who work for him?
He can't fire most of them.

in the past the general public looked at Trumps bs as politics - enter a pandemic and he has been exposed as lying his way in, and buying his way out with little regard for anything else - now the general public has an entirely different outlook on Fatboi, and is suck-up cartel admin -

Forum List

Back