EXCLUSIVE: Former HHS Official Claims CDC Leaders Lied To Trump Over Coronavirus Testing

Man, he sure has a lot of people in his own administration that lie to him.
Fauci is not "in his administration," you fucking dumbass. Fauci is a lifelong bureaucrat. He's also a Hillary ass kisser.
He works in the Executive Branch fuckstain. Thus he is in the blob’s administration.
No he isn't. Trump didn't hire him or appointment. He's a member of the permanent bureaucracy. "deep state" is another name for it.

You’re an idiot. You now want us to believe that there are people who can’t be removed when a few years back you were arguing it was proper for your blob to fire Comey. Make up what little mind you have fuckstain
Comey had an appointed position, so Trump could fire him. The president can't fire permanent employees, dumbass.
Permanent employees?

Fauci is not "in his administration," you fucking dumbass. Fauci is a lifelong bureaucrat. He's also a Hillary ass kisser.

He is not a bureaucrat, he is one of the most respected immunologist in the world.
He's a fucking bureacrat. The point is that he is not a political appointee. Trump can't replace simply because he's a TDS Trump hating douchebag.
So you’re now saying the blob can’t fire people who work for him?
He can't fire most of them.

The only person he can’t fire in the Executive Branch is Pence you stupid piece of shit
Wrong, assshole. Tere are literally millions of people he can't fire. You people know nothing about how our government actually works.

Strange...this is what you used to say:

1585023498045.png

Amazing how facts change to support your deranged narrative. I'm guessing now you're going to argue that the blob isn't Fauch's boss?

He works in the Executive Branch fuckstain. Thus he is in the blob’s administration.
No he isn't. Trump didn't hire him or appointment. He's a member of the permanent bureaucracy. "deep state" is another name for it.

You’re an idiot. You now want us to believe that there are people who can’t be removed when a few years back you were arguing it was proper for your blob to fire Comey. Make up what little mind you have fuckstain
Comey had an appointed position, so Trump could fire him. The president can't fire permanent employees, dumbass.
Permanent employees?

Government employees have more protections than the average worker. Once they have hit 2 years the process to fire them is a long and lengthy one that requires pretty massive amounts of documentation. It is one of the perks of being a government employee.

Permanent employees?

Government employees have more protections than the average worker. Once they have hit 2 years the process to fire them is a long and lengthy one that requires pretty massive amounts of documentation. It is one of the perks of being a government employee.

Sure. I was one for a very long time. I saw many "permanent" workers who were "shown the flagpole" as we put it. So what you're saying is that being terminated is something that could happen but it just takes a while....

Sure. I was one for a very long time. I saw many "permanent" workers who were "shown the flagpole" as we put it. So what you're saying is that being terminated is something that could happen but it just takes a while....

it takes a while and there has to be a well documented reason, not just because.

it takes a while and there has to be a well documented reason, not just because.
Wouldn't making your boss--the blob--look like a total dilettante every day at a news conference be reason enough?

Wouldn't making your boss--the blob--look like a total dilettante every day at a news conference be reason enough?

Doubtful.

Permanent employees?

It takes something like two years, dumbass, and they can only be fired for cause. They can't be fired simply because Trump thinks they are hostile to his agenda or incompetent.

Permanent employees?

It takes something like two years, dumbass, and they can only be fired for cause. They can't be fired simply because Trump thinks they are hostile to his agenda or incompetent.

On of the many things I have praised Trump for is changing the rules and making it easier to get rid of dead weight in the Fed Govt workforce.

Permanent employees?

Does not sound like a permanent employee to me. I’m sure the FBI agents that came to your house lost their jobs. Lol

How did the inspector general get sacked on Friday?

Permanent employees?

Does not sound like a permanent employee to me. I’m sure the FBI agents that came to your house lost their jobs. Lol

I'm sure you couldn't break into the double digits on an I.Q. test.

Forum List

Back