EXCLUSIVE Hunter Biden’s ‘baby mama’ Lunden Roberts was stripper at club he frequented

The woman suing Hunter Biden for paternity was a stripper at a Washington, DC, club he frequented around the time he was dating his brother’s widow, sources told The Post.

Biden was repeatedly seen at the Mpire Club in the capital’s historic Dupont Circle neighborhood — where Lunden Alexis Roberts, the mother of his alleged love child, worked under the stage name “Dallas,” the sources said.

(Excerpt) Read more at pagesix.com ...

hunter-biden-lunden.jpg

giphy.gif

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!

You get caught and now your father can brag on his grandchild that the unmarried mother was a stripper....You just can't make this shit up!!!

giphy.gif

My America if you make me your President
Child molester Biden and his fucked up spawn are what is wrong with Society....
Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

He can't. He was invited to testify in his own impeachment trial. He's a liar so he won't show up. The evidence is in. We have Trump telling others to talk to Rudy about Ukraine and Trump said he didn't send Rudy to talk to people in Ukraine. He got caught lying.
Lol, Biden broke the law and Trump is getting to the bottom of it. Your party is going down and your leaders are the captain of the titanic.
Non evidence = loser. You're a loser and a quitter because you failed to produce the evidence.
View attachment 292070
Wrong! There is no evidence of that. Trump said he wanted nothing after he got caught. Your post is so stupid and baseless.

Actually, President Trump testified that he wanted to run against Sleepy Joe in 2020 because Vice President Biden is so mentally deficient and he likes to compete against the mentally deficient. If Ukraine investigates Bite Me, it decreases the chance the Democrats would nominate him at all- going against Trump's best interests.
Trump did say he loves the uneducated.

He can't. He was invited to testify in his own impeachment trial. He's a liar so he won't show up. The evidence is in. We have Trump telling others to talk to Rudy about Ukraine and Trump said he didn't send Rudy to talk to people in Ukraine. He got caught lying.
Lol, Biden broke the law and Trump is getting to the bottom of it. Your party is going down and your leaders are the captain of the titanic.
Non evidence = loser. You're a loser and a quitter because you failed to produce the evidence.
View attachment 292070
Wrong! There is no evidence of that. Trump said he wanted nothing after he got caught. Your post is so stupid and baseless.

Actually, President Trump testified that he wanted to run against Sleepy Joe in 2020 because Vice President Biden is so mentally deficient and he likes to compete against the mentally deficient. If Ukraine investigates Bite Me, it decreases the chance the Democrats would nominate him at all- going against Trump's best interests.
Trump's a liar. Everyone knows that. All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

View attachment 292070

He was referring to his Republican base.

View attachment 292070
Biden bragged on film about him breaking the law stupid.
OMG, what a retard. And that is your case? :21: How can folks be this stupid?
Okay, so if a tape emerged showed Trump bragging to with hold funds if a prosecuter wasn't fired. That was investigating his daughters company. You would say, Trump did nothing wrong?

The woman suing Hunter Biden for paternity was a stripper at a Washington, DC, club he frequented around the time he was dating his brother’s widow, sources told The Post.

Biden was repeatedly seen at the Mpire Club in the capital’s historic Dupont Circle neighborhood — where Lunden Alexis Roberts, the mother of his alleged love child, worked under the stage name “Dallas,” the sources said.

hunter-biden-lunden.jpg

giphy.gif

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!

You get caught and now your father can brag on his grandchild that the unmarried mother was a stripper....You just can't make this shit up!!!

giphy.gif

You cannot prove child molestation, which makes you a liar. The Gargoyles on the Right are hard at it today saying absolutely nothing as always.

View attachment 292070

Trump's a liar. Everyone knows that. All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Trump is very honest, compared to Obama or dodging sniper fire Hillary.

View attachment 292070
Okay, so if a tape emerged showed Trump bragging to with hold funds if a prosecuter wasn't fired. That was investigating his daughters company. You would say, Trump did nothing wrong?
Your grammar sucks. Go back to school.

View attachment 292070

I'm going to eat some Turkey. Trump voters are too stupid to talk to.

hunter-biden-lunden.jpg

giphy.gif

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!

giphy.gif

You cannot prove child molestation, which makes you a liar. The Gargoyles on the Right are hard at it today saying absolutely nothing as always.

Apparently you missed all the photos of Biden groping young girls as well as crones. Those under 18 are cases of pedophilia by definition

View attachment 292070

He was referring to his Republican base.
No, he actually meant all Americans. Since a majority of the ignorant people are democrats. Example, AOC and the people that voted for her.

Your grammar sucks. Go back to school.
Answer the question.

I'm going to eat some Turkey. Trump voters are too stupid to talk to.
Cool, thanks for admitting losing the debate. You can take your ball and go home now.

hunter-biden-lunden.jpg

giphy.gif

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!

giphy.gif

Lol
You trust a shit stain like slow joe, That says everything about you you spineless motherfucker.

f48f6e16ad94c28924097796538f7f3a84ad7727.jpeg

"Suspected?" :auiqs.jpg:Do you know what that means? It means your post is worth about two shits in a bucket is what it means.

Well, I heard somebody say it, so I'll just go by the "Democrat burden of proof"...

"He's guilty as sin, and we can PROVE it!!!"

The Democrats don't give a shit what Hunter Biden is doing. He isn't running for president. And your post just added to the two buckets of shit.

Well, the Democrats should.

Their attacks on President Trump's children make him fair game, even if Bite Me himself wasn't involved.

And the Vice President was involved, he was caught extorting the Ukrainians to fire a prosecutor to protect his son.

Its certainly understandable why a parent would do what Biden did. But bragging about it, and taping it, particularly after their criticism of President Trump, that's something else.

That something else was pretty dumb and incriminating.

He thought he was Cool Joe bragging. Lol. Crossing those tooth pick legs and bragging he is DaMan. Just call th DaMansDaddy and see for yourself. You got 6 hours
biden-ice-cream-bfd-56a74e893df78cf7729456a1.jpg

hunter-biden-lunden.jpg

giphy.gif

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!

giphy.gif

you girls are pathetic

We should be careful about trashing a star-studded “retired” Naval officer like Hunter Biden who sacrificed a part of his life in service to his country. A very small part as it turns out if wikipedia’s to be believed.

In May 2013 Hunt decided he wanted to be in the Navy even though he was quite a bit older than usual recruits and sported a shady background, but not game breakers when your Daddy’s Vice President of the United States of America. Likely with just a snap of Sleepy Joe’s fingers, Hunt received both a age-related waiver and a waiver due to a past drug-related incident, and, bingo, Mr. Vice President administered Hunt’s commissioning oath in our White House.

And thus began Hunter’s long valiant career as a Naval officer that nearly spanned all the way until the end of June 2013! Seems the results of a failed a urinalysis test for cocaine somehow got by Sleepy’s radar, and Hunt’s ship had to be scuttled.

Hunter of course took his discharge hard until one day he took a good look at his brother Beau’s widow...

hunter-biden-lunden.jpg

giphy.gif

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!

giphy.gif

you girls are pathetic
You're jealous because he didn't pick you....lolol!

hunter-biden-lunden.jpg

giphy.gif

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!

giphy.gif

As we see with the bullshit impeachment it all comes down to ones opinion. Who the fuck ate you to tell if he is a child molester or not....he is a druggie, they will do anything and everything!

View attachment 292070

Not according to the facts presented. And your failure to provide counter arguments just proves what a loser you are.

Forum List

Back