EXCLUSIVE Hunter Biden’s ‘baby mama’ Lunden Roberts was stripper at club he frequented

The woman suing Hunter Biden for paternity was a stripper at a Washington, DC, club he frequented around the time he was dating his brother’s widow, sources told The Post.

Biden was repeatedly seen at the Mpire Club in the capital’s historic Dupont Circle neighborhood — where Lunden Alexis Roberts, the mother of his alleged love child, worked under the stage name “Dallas,” the sources said.

(Excerpt) Read more at pagesix.com ...

hunter-biden-lunden.jpg

giphy.gif

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!

You get caught and now your father can brag on his grandchild that the unmarried mother was a stripper....You just can't make this shit up!!!

giphy.gif

My America if you make me your President
Child molester Biden and his fucked up spawn are what is wrong with Society....
Political correctness makes people fucking retarded
You cannot prove child molestation, which makes you a liar. The Gargoyles on the Right are hard at it today saying absolutely nothing as always.
As we see with the bullshit impeachment it all comes down to ones opinion. Who the fuck ate you to tell if he is a child molester or not....he is a druggie, they will do anything and everything!
A transcript is no opinion. Sworn testimony is not an opinion that can be used in any proceeding against or for a defendant. You're an ignorant fool.
You’re not an American so why do you care? Poor little troll. Trying to start up trouble.
LOl! More idiot Trump voters show up.

You cannot prove child molestation, which makes you a liar. The Gargoyles on the Right are hard at it today saying absolutely nothing as always.

Apparently you missed all the photos of Biden groping young girls as well as crones. Those under 18 are cases of pedophilia by definition
Was it groping? According to who, you? Did he just grab them by the pussy? Lol! Your false outrage is totally pathetic.
Trump said he could do it. Biden just does it.
No kidding? Proof Biden grabbed them by the pussy? Oh, that's right. You're a liar. Lol! Why ask you about that?
59496708_10218052735140226_1474109655901798400_n.jpg

As we see with the bullshit impeachment it all comes down to ones opinion. Who the fuck ate you to tell if he is a child molester or not....he is a druggie, they will do anything and everything!
A transcript is no opinion. Sworn testimony is not an opinion that can be used in any proceeding against or for a defendant. You're an ignorant fool.
You’re not an American so why do you care? Poor little troll. Trying to start up trouble.
Don’t change the subject, you little pussy. You’re a foreigner and a shit stirrer and I have exposed you again.

These Dems are pure class. Hunter, Avanotti, Bill Clinton, Weinstein, Ed Buck and Jeff Epstein have lowered the bar below sea level.
What do those names have to do with Joe Biden and his run for president? Republicans and their weak cases against the front runner. So pitiful,

The woman suing Hunter Biden for paternity was a stripper at a Washington, DC, club he frequented around the time he was dating his brother’s widow, sources told The Post.

Biden was repeatedly seen at the Mpire Club in the capital’s historic Dupont Circle neighborhood — where Lunden Alexis Roberts, the mother of his alleged love child, worked under the stage name “Dallas,” the sources said.

hunter-biden-lunden.jpg

giphy.gif

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!

You get caught and now your father can brag on his grandchild that the unmarried mother was a stripper....You just can't make this shit up!!!

giphy.gif

One thing you can't deny Hunter. He Fs like a Rock Star.

View attachment 292089
Prove it or you are a liar?
I have to prove that???? Lol
Thanks, you're a liar. Scram!
Man. Even on Thanksgiving you have to take the lowest roads?

Be thankful you can hurl vomit at me without some Communist dragging you out of your house, never to be heard or seen again Hoffa style.

hunter-biden-lunden.jpg

giphy.gif

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!

giphy.gif

None of us should vote for Hunter Biden.
Lol! They are all going down rabbit holes attacking someone who is not running for office. Republicans are so pitiful.

You don't get it, BWK.

Hunter isn't running for President, true.

But his old man blackmailed the nation of Ukraine into firing a prosecutor, to save his son from rotting in a Ukrainian jail.

A lot of people would do that, but it certainly indicates corruption that we don't knead in the WH.

Don’t change the subject, you little pussy. You’re a foreigner and a shit stirrer and I have exposed you again.
Sure you have. Call law enforcement liar.

hunter-biden-lunden.jpg

giphy.gif

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!

giphy.gif

View attachment 292089
Lol, Hunter Biden is a crack head and you defending him.

hunter-biden-lunden.jpg

giphy.gif

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!

giphy.gif

Lol! They are all going down rabbit holes attacking someone who is not running for office. Republicans are so pitiful.

You don't get it, BWK.

But his old man blackmailed the nation of Ukraine into firing a prosecutor, to save his son from rotting in a Ukrainian jail.

A lot of people would do that, but it certainly indicates corruption that we don't knead in the WH.
You didn't prove that, therefore you are a liar.

View attachment 292089
Defending what? I'm not voting for Hunter Biden you idiot.

View attachment 292089
Man. Even on Thanksgiving you have to take the lowest roads?

Be thankful you can hurl vomit at me without some Communist dragging you out of your house, never to be heard or seen again Hoffa style.
Your vomit= lies. It is what it is. Back up what you say on Thanksgiving instead of pedaling lies.

hunter-biden-lunden.jpg

giphy.gif

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!

giphy.gif

You don't get it, BWK.

What do you think that Hunter Biden was doing for his 80K a month at Burisma? Why do you think he was worth every dime?

I don't know, I just want to see an investigation.

And so does the Ukrainian government

View attachment 292089

to Democrats , Hunter Biden is a tremendous veteran and a Naval hero like John McCain and John Kerry.

Some of us others disagree

hunter-biden-lunden.jpg

giphy.gif

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!

giphy.gif

You don't get it, BWK.

What do you think that Hunter Biden was doing for his 80K a month at Burisma? Why do you think he was worth every dime?

We'll, you certainly don't do it at tax payer expense while Trump tries to benefit from that to get elected. Why should my tax dollars go to helping Trump? Not to mention illegal.

These Dems are pure class. Hunter, Avanotti, Bill Clinton, Weinstein, Ed Buck and Jeff Epstein have lowered the bar below sea level.
What do those names have to do with Joe Biden and his run for president? Republicans and their weak cases against the front runner. So pitiful,
64788675_10156345593419849_8216037180414361600_n.jpg

Very good reason Biden shouldn't be president.

58986746_10211601716678703_3708815349425111040_n.jpg

Lol, and old racist white guy. Your presidential candidate.

View attachment 292089

to Democrats , Hunter Biden is a tremendous veteran and a Naval hero like John McCain and John Kerry.

Some of us others disagree
Good! Now tell us all what Hunter Biden has to do with the weather today? Nothing! He isn't relevant to anything.

View attachment 292089
Defending what? I'm not voting for Hunter Biden you idiot.
Why?

You don't get it, BWK.

We'll, you certainly don't do it at tax payer expense while Trump tries to benefit from that to get elected. Why should my tax dollars go to helping Trump? Not to mention illegal.

Its not about "helping Trump" but instead about cleaning up corruption in Ukraine.

If it happens to coincidentally help Trump, so what? Just because his old man is running for President doesn't give Hunter exemption from prosecution.

BTW, I don't think it helps Trump at all. I have yet to hear of a single lib who intents to vote for Trump solely because of the Biden family's corruption in Ukraine. Not one.

Forum List

Back