EXCLUSIVE: Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Crime Family Foundation Is Underway

Multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation, according to a former senior law enforcement official. The investigation centers on New York City, where the Clinton Foundation has its main offices, according to the former official who has direct knowledge of the activities. Prosecutorial support will come from various U.S. Attorneys Offices — a major departure from other centralized FBI investigations.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/ex...n-is-underway/

clinton-crime-family-foundation-hillary-clintons-most-enduri-politics-1434579233.jpg

Sounds like Trump University and Trump's treasonous connections to Putin.

636052959222822188-Screen-Shot-2016-07-28-at-9.36.37-AM.jpg

Seems they are looking into at the least one trip Cheryl Mills made to New York, to talk to people concerning the Foundation, while she was one of Hillarys aides

On CNN now

She was doing a favour in her free time for a charity... When was that against the law...

Should all people be banned from helping out at church too...

that was hardly 'helping out at church'

She has skills in the area they were interviewing for and she helped out... I do this all the time, I use my skills I normally charge for to help charities... It is exactly like helping out at church...

Seems they are looking into at the least one trip Cheryl Mills made to New York, to talk to people concerning the Foundation, while she was one of Hillarys aides

On CNN now

She was doing a favour in her free time for a charity... When was that against the law...

Should all people be banned from helping out at church too...

that was hardly 'helping out at church'

She has skills in the area they were interviewing for and she helped out... I do this all the time, I use my skills I normally charge for to help charities... It is exactly like helping out at church...

Conflict of Interest

Ahem. I don't understand why I can only find the "Daily Caller" reporting on this. Can this be confirmed elsewhere? I don't think this is true.

All this is pure speculation...

A person who donated to the Clinton foundation could be under investigation... So the Foundation could have accepted money from a bad guy, possibly...

How does this affect Hillary Clinton... How is the a scandal?
She's Hillary Clinton. For the GOP, that's enough.

Ahem. I don't understand why I can only find the "Daily Caller" reporting on this. Can this be confirmed elsewhere? I don't think this is true.

Tucker Carlson can make shit up faster than it can be debunked.

Tucker Carlson can make shit up faster than it can be debunked.

The only way to find out is when the major news outlets corroborate this story tomorrow. The fact they cited Preet Bharara by name is interesting though.

Another YUUUGE disappointment in store for Republicans. Maybe one day you'll wake up and scratch your head and ask why?

Republicans?

FBI and DOJ are working on this.

republicans not involved
Republicans are the cheerleaders and we don't know if there is any investigation because the only source reporting this is a blog.

Pay attention, dude....I had provided 5 different sources that are reporting the same........or do you need more?

All this is pure speculation...

A person who donated to the Clinton foundation could be under investigation... So the Foundation could have accepted money from a bad guy, possibly...

How does this affect Hillary Clinton... How is the a scandal?

Ahhhh you hilybots crack me up. She is praying that she wins the election cause if she doesn't she's going to have a RICO launched up her keester.

Seems the foundation is pretty shady.

Of course the Clinton's are just as shady.

Wonder what they will find, if anything??

I'm sure Hitlery is amused. Another load of baggage for that old hag to haul around.

Time will tell.

Forum List

Back