Exclusive: Justice Thomas Opens Up On Life, Faith And His Interracial Marriage [VIDEO]

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Justice Clarence Thomas is in his 27th term in the U.S. Supreme Court, and he agreed to become the 341st leader interviewed for my Daily Caller News Foundation series.

Now at age 69, he is looking back on his life with gratitude and discernment with valuable lessons for others.

People often want to define you by the bad things that happen in your life, he says, but there has been so much good amidst the challenges he told me, his wife, in this exclusive interview for TheDCNF.

From a life that launched from economic deprivation, illiteracy, family dysfunction and even time as a radical leftist, his accomplishments now reach to the U.S. Supreme Court — where he faces constant vilification and defamation. He says he learned the value of humility, patience, and persistence, but the bedrock of his rules for living came from simple aphorisms from his illiterate grandfather.
Exclusive: Justice Thomas Opens Up On Life, Faith And His Interracial Marriage [VIDEO]

The video is in the link. One of my least favorite of the Supremes.

Forum List

Back