Executive order: strips federal funding for cities who fail to protect federal monuments

Wonder when the commie bastard Democrats will stop it like the did the sanctuary E.O.

Rump issued an E.O. directing that the Feds withhold funding from Sanctuary Cities (those failing to help enforce immigration law), didn't he?

And the courts threw that one out on its ear, didn't they?

The courts will make short work of this E.O., as well.

One thing about Rump and his Mini-Me's and Minions and Cult-Worshipers... they never learn from their mistakes.

And, now that I stop to think of it, you've gotta (1) be able to perceive the mistake and (2) have the courage to admit it, in order to learn from it.

Not exactly their strong suit, is it?

Not exactly a sterling recommendation for Applied Intellectual Prowess within that domain, either, is it? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Good. They won’t control vandals they can deal with the consequences.

Donald Trump doesn’t control the public purse. This EO is meaningless.
Jimmy Carter did it with the 55mph speed limit
Liberal hate you when you remember stuff that happened a long time ago, with one of their moronic darlings...

When the police dont show up, what is going to stop the vigilantes who will show up and defend the innocent?

Obviously the vandals i.e., #BLM, and #Antifa show up they loot, burn, rape and kill. That is not defending anything. PMS/DSA Leftist Democrat policies are the cause of the problem. Therefore it's logical that if the PMS/DSA Left are the cause and are unwilling to enforce the law based upon the U.S. Constitution and State laws it's encumbent upon the president to overide these incompetents and restore Law and Order.

Donald Trump doesn’t control the public purse. This EO is meaningless.
Jimmy Carter did it with the 55mph speed limit
Liberal hate you when you remember stuff that happened a long time ago, with one of their moronic darlings...

They think we where born last night or live in the world of the book 1984 like they do.

Rump issued an E.O. directing that the Feds withhold funding from Sanctuary Cities (those failing to help enforce immigration law), didn't he?

One thing about Rump and his Mini-Me's and Minions and Cult-Worshipers... they never learn from their mistakes.

And, now that I stop to think of it, you've gotta (1) be able to perceive the mistake and (2) have the courage to admit it, in order to learn from it.

Not exactly a sterling recommendation for Applied Intellectual Prowess within that domain, either, is it? :auiqs.jpg:
The check is in the mail! Hahaha hahaha

Not the judges, the globalist sanctioned traitors.

Forum List

Back