Executive Order to forgive $50,000 in student debt

If banks and businesses didn't have to pay the money back, I don't see why all should not be held to the same standard.
the same standard is for all of them to pay back their debts,,,

teo wrongs dont make a right,, they make it dbl bad,,

Maybe not BUT that is not what we do. As I've long said, as long as we do for the rich, I'm going to advocate for the rest.
then youre just making sure the problem never gets solved,, in otherwords you are the problem,,

So maybe SBA borrowers should be forgiven as well...doesn't the constitution say we must all be treated equally?...

Anyone that borrowed money from uncle Sam needs to be treated the same as the students or its unconstitutional....

If banks and businesses didn't have to pay the money back, I don't see why all should not be held to the same standard.

Yeah, great idea. If you see something that is damaging the entire country... instead of saying 'let's not do that bad thing' you say 'let's apply that bad system to absolutely everyone, and destroy our country completely!'.

Good idea. Let's do that.

Maybe not BUT that is not what we do. As I've long said, as long as we do for the rich, I'm going to advocate for the rest.
then youre just making sure the problem never gets solved,, in otherwords you are the problem,,

I've been arguing for years to make the rich, the banks, etc to pay what they owe to no avail. So it's my fault, not those who will not insist that happens?

Congratulations US Taxpayer, looks like you will get to pick up the $50,000 tab of irresponsible college students and families who took on more debt than they could handle because they felt entitled to go to private elite colleges 3 time zones away and concentrate their studies in useless majors that have no demand in the job market. These students and families who feel entitled to this have the audacity to say they have been “enslaved” or victimized by student debt.

Moving forward, there needs to be more controls in place to qualify students and their families towards state and local institutions and concentrations of study that yield good paying jobs.

Check your race cards and class warfare bullshit at the door.

That's ok. We had to pick up the tab for Trumps 6 bankruptcies, while played golf.

Oh yeah, we picked up the tab for that to.

Yeah, great idea. If you see something that is damaging the entire country... instead of saying 'let's not do that bad thing' you say 'let's apply that bad system to absolutely everyone, and destroy our country completely!'.

I've argued to not do that for years. We are doing it everyday. Not because of me.

Well now you have. I have NEVER taken any government bailout or welfare. I have NEVER defaulted on a loan, indeed I have paid off four mortgages. I served my country for four years in the USMC and did a stint in Vietnam. I earned and saved and paid cash for my daughter's education. So fuck you, parasite. What have you done, commie?

Damn, you've got to have it made in the Marine Corps, be a millionaire by your own sweat and toil. That isn't going to go well for your daughter's classmates who aren't quite so privileged on the right track with the right families and the military and government connections to make it in this life.

That's a lot of cash for an ex-Marine to carry unless you've got a few weapons or two to defend yourself and a lot of gun control politics to keep guns out of the hands of crazies and criminals like me who aren't allowed to make earn, or keep any money anyways, and more laws to protect your wimmuns and chilluns at colleges and universities from mean scary people like me who aren't entitled to such honors and decorations.

He means he did well because he got a government job with good bennies and medical subsidies, and VA mortgage subsidies that no longer exist in the private sector and wants us to believe he did it all by himself with no help. He never paid the Marine corp back for that free paid training he got from them either.
WRONG again moron. I have never used a VA mortgage guarantee as the same program was offered to everyone in the nation under the FHA. And as far as paying the Marine CorpS back, I worked for four years at LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE, fucking moron. It is clear that you didn't learn a fucking thing in school and probably went into debt to learn basket weaving. You are a useless piece of skin around an asshole.

lol s you did nothng a truck driver didn't do re wages, government leech boy. Quit pretending you didn't take any bennies; nobody beleives that bullshit.

I've been arguing for years to make the rich, the banks, etc to pay what they owe to no avail. So it's my fault, not those who will not insist that happens?

it would help if you were specific to what and why they owe,,
I am sure I agree mostly with what youre talking about,, but making the problem worse only insures it wont stop or change,,,

I've argued to not do that for years. We are doing it everyday. Not because of me.

Doing it every day? I don't think so.

I don't know about you, but I voted against every single politician that supported the bailouts, or the stimulus package.

So maybe instead of attacking the Tea Party that opposed that, we should have supported that ideology, instead of OWS that pushed for more government give outs.

I don't know about you, but I voted against every single politician that supported the bailouts, or the stimulus package.

So maybe instead of attacking the Tea Party that opposed that, we should have supported that ideology, instead of OWS that pushed for more government give outs.

The "Tea Party" under Ron Paul once supported that. That Tea Party no longer exists. I supported Ron Paul.

The "Tea Party" under Ron Paul once supported that. That Tea Party no longer exists. I supported Ron Paul.

we are still here,,,

we are still here,,,

With like me, zero influence.

we are still here,,,

peace comes from within,,,

we are still here,,,

peace comes from within,,,

I'm obviously fine with my choices.

They should get it back from the universities for their defrauding the govt. with that loan sharking scam, and from every company who ever lied about those totally fictitious 'labor shortages' that misled many to think their majors were economically sound choices. They should also face criminal charges as well. And banks, too, should be seized and their shareholders'personal assets siezed, and refunds distributed.

There are no banks! Learn how the system works before blathering!

Rubbish. They make a killing off of re-financing the debts, at high interest rates, as well as making supplemental loans to students. Learn how not to be clueless and credulous.

I quoted the truth regarding student loans. I am sorry your lack of a GED did not hold up.

They should get it back from the universities for their defrauding the govt. with that loan sharking scam, and from every company who ever lied about those totally fictitious 'labor shortages' that misled many to think their majors were economically sound choices. They should also face criminal charges as well. And banks, too, should be seized and their shareholders'personal assets siezed, and refunds distributed.

There are no banks! Learn how the system works before blathering!

Rubbish. They make a killing off of re-financing the debts, at high interest rates, as well as making supplemental loans to students. Learn how not to be clueless and credulous.

I quoted the truth regarding student loans. I am sorry your lack of a GED did not hold up.
Kind of true. The servicers -- like Navient -- do what the other poster said. And they use Sallie Mae Bank to operate.

This is highly unlikely to happen
The article in the OP says Biden doesn't believe he has the authority to forgive student loans via an E.O. He wants Congress to pass legislation to forgive $10,000 but do you see Republicans agreeing to that? A lot of Democrats want more, so they wouldn't agree with it either.

I agree this isn't going to happen.

Forum List

Back