🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Expect a "Reichstag Fire" any day now...

The Derp

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2017
Just to distract from Trump's impending indictment, I fully expect there to be a "Reichstag Fire" that the right will use as an excuse to shut down Mueller and institute their own version of Handmaid's Tale.

Just to distract from Trump's impending indictment, I fully expect there to be a "Reichstag Fire" that the right will use as an excuse to shut down Mueller and institute their own version of Handmaid's Tale.

John and Tony Podesta continue to be accused with scant evidence.

If "Reichstag fires" were that common, you wouldn't need to reference an event that's almost 100 years old.

Any attempt to remove President Trump from Office will be met with armed resistance. He was elected to drain the swamp and by damn we are going to see he is successful.. We are ready to primary any congress critter who impedes his progress.

Don't forget who has all the guns.

• Banned
Any attempt to remove President Trump from Office will be met with armed resistance.

Not likely.

All the black people in the inner cities, right? You all say Chicago is a war zone because of all the gun violence. Who owns all those guns? Not stupid white people from out-of-state.

Any attempt to remove President Trump from Office will be met with armed resistance. He was elected to drain the swamp and by damn we are going to see he is successful.. We are ready to primary any congress critter who impedes his progress.

Any attempt to remove President Trump from Office will be met with armed resistance.

hahaha-ah-haha-hahahahahaha

trump will leave with barely a whimper

Anti-gun Democrats is a republican myth

Not likely.

All the black people in the inner cities, right? You all say Chicago is a war zone because of all the gun violence. Who owns all those guns? Not stupid white people from out-of-state.
Those blacks are completely unattached from reality. They'll continue to shoot each other.

So you are saying that if the proper Constitutional procedures of Impeachment were used you would meet that with armed resistance? Talk about being anti-American.....thank you for finally admitting what was already suspected about you.

hahaha-ah-haha-hahahahahaha

trump will leave with barely a whimper

Anti-gun Democrats is a republican myth
Indeed......and the Armed Forces go with the Constitution, not with Alt-right crazy militia nuts.

Not likely.

Those blacks are completely unattached from reality. They'll continue to shoot each other.
All sorts of people shoot each other here.....MURICA!!!!!

So you are saying that if the proper Constitutional procedures of Impeachment were used you would meet that with armed resistance? Talk about being anti-American.....thank you for finally admitting what was already suspected about you.
Indeed. Conservatives only put God, Patriotism & Law and Order in their speeches. Not in their actions.

jSVl6BO.jpg

Or a war with NK.

NK has a big enough problem on their hands. Their test mountain is collapsing and may kill them all!

President Trump will have to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary deleting her emails to hide the evidence of her corruption: fake charity, obstruction of justice, money laundering, tax evasion, influence peddling, bribes, kick-backs, perjury, treason….

President Trump will have to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary deleting her emails to hide the evidence of her corruption: fake charity, obstruction of justice, money laundering, tax evasion, influence peddling, bribes, kick-backs, perjury, treason….

It's even money that Trump lasts through the year. Odds are he will quit before the 2018 midterms.

Ruh-Roooooh! Wasn't that something we heard was about to happen way back in July?

Forum List

Back