expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Next Monday the San Diego Chargers and the mayor of San Diego Kevin Faulconer will negotiate and discuss a potential new stadium deal in San Diego over a proposed 65,000 seat football stadium for the Chargers. We should upload an article about this.

David Hunn Talks Latest on St. Louis Stadium Lawsuits Situation insideSTL.com - St. Louis Sports Music Entertainment and Nightlife STL Rams

Mason and Ireland hr 2 - ESPN Los Angeles

ust read this from an article about nick foles and how much they like him.
"The players who spoke on Thursday said the possibility the franchise might move to Los Angeles at some point is not on their minds.

''Right now I'm here and that's all I worry about,'' Foles said. ''That's all out of our control.''

Fisher coached the Houston Oilers when they moved to Tennessee and said he'd rather not be apprised of developments.

''It's been my opinion really from the start that when all this stuff started happening I'm better off probably not knowing the specifics,'' the coach said. ''That way, when someone asks me I can say I don't know.

''That way, I can say I'm telling the truth.'' it sounds to me like fisher probably knows something but is acting like sgt shultz, "I know nothing!"

awesome.
FordEver Frank Jr. Facebook

Last edited:
Chargers accused of sabotaging new stadium negotiations - CBS News 8 - San Diego CA News Station - KFMB Channel 8

that sums it up.
Are There Any Chargers Fans In Los Angeles NBC 7 San Diego

Well kiddies, I read that the next round of meetings between the Chargers and CSAG are scheduled for Monday, and that Spanos is bringing his banker from Goldman Sachs, and his attorney that specializes in ballot initiatives and land use cases. Sounds as if he might be a little more serious about the SD stadium deal than previously reported.#larams

Really getting tired of all the nonsense about the Chargers and LA. The NFL has to realize there isn't a charger fan base in Los Angeles. There are no Charger fans here. The Chargers will not work here,. Rebranding the Chargers will not work here. It would be a marketing and attendance disaster. And while there may be Raider fans here in Los Angeles, they are also a marketing disaster. They will sell Z-E-R-O corporate sponsorships,. They will not generate any corporate revenue. The brand is a disaster. The NFL has to know this

Last edited:
In court resident urges St. Louis stadium planners to win my vote News

June 25, is when a oral hearing on the RSA's lawsuit and the city ordinance and the decision will either fast track stadium progress or if the lawsuit fails will stop stadium progress.

Carmen Policy NFL Owners Want L.A. Teams To Be Equal Partners - SportsBusiness Daily SportsBusiness Journal SportsBusiness Daily Global

Bullshit!! The NFL can NOT tell an owner how to run his team and mandate who will also play in the stadium and force another team/owner on Stan.

Last edited:
Next Monday the San Diego Chargers and the mayor of San Diego Kevin Faulconer will negotiate and discuss a potential new stadium deal in San Diego over a proposed 65,000 seat football stadium for the Chargers. We should upload an article about this.

David Hunn Talks Latest on St. Louis Stadium Lawsuits Situation insideSTL.com - St. Louis Sports Music Entertainment and Nightlife STL Rams

Mason and Ireland hr 2 - ESPN Los Angeles

ust read this from an article about nick foles and how much they like him.
"The players who spoke on Thursday said the possibility the franchise might move to Los Angeles at some point is not on their minds.

''Right now I'm here and that's all I worry about,'' Foles said. ''That's all out of our control.''

Fisher coached the Houston Oilers when they moved to Tennessee and said he'd rather not be apprised of developments.

''It's been my opinion really from the start that when all this stuff started happening I'm better off probably not knowing the specifics,'' the coach said. ''That way, when someone asks me I can say I don't know.

''That way, I can say I'm telling the truth.'' it sounds to me like fisher probably knows something but is acting like sgt shultz, "I know nothing!"

awesome.
FordEver Frank Jr. Facebook

chances on Raiders coming back to LA discussed.not happening will go to san antonio if nothing worked out.

Last edited:
St. Louis fans claim that they are supporting the Rams great, with numerous posts that claim the dome is 85% full. Well, according toNFL.com, the attendance for last year's home opener (EJD) against the Vikings was 55,919. That sounds good, right? Well, here is a fan post from last year's game. This sounds more like the dome is being filled up with the fans from the other teams.

Honestly,after watching a game,I was thinking I was in Minnesota.

Eric Geller - Photos from Eric Geller s post Facebook

Eric Geller - Photos from Eric Geller s post Facebook

It was great being there with BBTLAR. So many people came up to me saying they can't wait to have the LA Rams back. Even two Cardinals fans said they wanted the LA Rams back. Two Cardinals fans in StL gear telling me they want the LA Rams back. True story!
https://www.facebook.com/egeller/po...total_comments=4&comment_tracking={"tn":"R0"}

Last edited:

Forum List

Back